Women ejaculating!

WmaGuy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

When my girlfriend an I discovered she could indeed "squirt", it was quite by accident. We had some real success prior with her ejaculating, but only infrequently and on a much milder level. When it became explosive was when we first tried "forced orgasms". I had her bound very tightly and used a Hitachi Magic Wand against her, (no attachments - just pressure). She begged me to stop - said it felt like she was going to pee - I relented, (silly me) and then read later that the feeling as if to urinate was a precursor to squirting and sure enough it was...I did not relent the next time and ka-boom! Bondage + Hitachi = Wowsa.... ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Msboytoy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I discovered my ex wife could squirt much by accident when we were much younger.

Recently divorced, my current GF/Mistress told me there was no way she could do that, so I set out to prove her wrong. She never had in the past, so she didnt think it possible.

The first time it happened with Mistress, she got so surprised, she had to stop the playtime for a bit, and the look of utter surprise was awesome!

She now can squirt almost everytime, she likes to make a big puddle on my side of the bed and make me sleep in it all night. Not for everyone I know, but its very erotic, sleeping naked, hooded, and cold in Mistresses juice all night long.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Hopehavoc