Wearing nipple clamps under clothes

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by RS1981, Jan 10, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS1981

RS1981 Member

I'm planning to buy my submissive girlfriend some nipple clamps, and I want her to wear them under her clothes. The problem is she wears a 40 GGG so she HAS to wear a bra. Are there any good clamps that I can get her that she can wear under a bra discreetly? These are not discipline clamps, they are for reminding her of her role. I will be getting another set for discipline. Also, how long can these kinds of clamps be worn safely?

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Clamps that have any degree of tightness restrict blood flow to the tissue they are clamping. After about 30 minutes of clamping, they can start to do some tissue damage, so the general rule is that 30 minutes is the upper limit for clamps. If clamped tissue starts to feel colder than body temperature, the clamps need to come off (but that doesn't mean that tissue at body temp is automatically ok).

Also, the longer clamps are left on, the more they will hurt when they come off.

So the upthrust of this is that wearing tit clamps while at work or whatever isn't really safe, unless she takes them off every half hour and gives herself a 15-30 min break from them. You might be better off with something that is worn over the nipple but which doesn't actually clamp (like that nipple shield Janet Jackson was wearing during her infamous wardrobe malfunction. I've seen tit chains that have a simple ring that goes around the nipple. Those might be worth looking into.

Granted a nipple shield probably doesn't generate strong sensation, but you might build a ritual around it. Perhaps every morning as she's getting dressed, you put the nipple shield on and say something like "you wear this as a reminder that you serve me". In general, rituals like this are powerful ways to build a sense of control and may in the long run may be more meaningful than a simple physical sensation.

3. RS1981

RS1981 Member

That sounds like a better idea, but aren't they for pierced nipples? She doesn't have hers pierced and doesn't want them pierced either, her nipples are way too sensitive as is.

4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Honestly, I don't know. I'm not that interested in girl bits. But I suspect that if you poke around on the internet, you can find something that is just slipped over the nipple.

5. RS1981

RS1981 Member

Well thanks for your advice, I think I may have found something that might add just enough pressure to let her know she's wearing them.

6. fdxjettech

fdxjettech New Member

If you are looking for a way to remind her of her place, might I suggest a butt plug? My sub has been wearing one daily for about 3 months now. Not only does it remind her of her place it keeps her stimulated and ready for action. I love her wearing one

7. RS1981

RS1981 Member

She doesn't really like anal plugs. I want her to have a reminder but I don't want her to be uncomfortable all day, the discomfort will be saved for play and punishment. She likes anal sex since it has a constant in and out motion but not the feeling of something staying there all the time. I might get her some nipple shields that have a slight pinch to them. I may have found some on amazon but if anyone can direct me to some good ones that give a good amount of sensation but are safe to wear all day I would appreciate it.

8. Nuka

Nuka Member

Have you tried www.honour.co.uk www.annsummers.com and www.pabo.com?

Also how about a chastity belt? You can get ones with vibrators or dildos in them, or you can get them without, it would just be a constant reminder that she wouldn't be able to do anything to herself without your permission.

9. fetishlover

fetishlover New Member

would definitely recommend pabo

10. RS1981

RS1981 Member

Don't chastity belts prevent someone from going to the bathroom too though? That wouldn't be practical if she's locked into one when she's not around me.

11. Nuka

Nuka Member

She will still be able to take it off to do all of that, it's more the fact that it's linked to the sexual context...

Depends on how you want to use it I guess

12. RS1981

RS1981 Member

Ah okay, well like I mentioned before I'm sort of new to that stuff, I'm accustomed to the rough stuff but not the discipline so much. I have alot of options as to what I could do though so I'll think about it and post what I decided.

13. Nuka

Nuka Member

Nice one, looking forward to it

14. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Another option would be dictate what sort of clothing she can wear. If you want her to be constantly aware but not in active discomfort, you might think about requiring her to wear clothing that is extremely feminine, sexy, or slightly restrictive. A lot of fashionable women's clothing is slightly impractical for daily wear or mildly uncomfortable (like underwire bras or heels), and having to wear that regularly would remind her of her submission to you.

15. RS1981

RS1981 Member

Yeah that's one other thing she won't go for, she's highly protective of her freedom with her clothes. Perhaps I could put that idea in as a punishment though. She will wear whatever I tell her, but only if it suits her taste. We're still in the negotiation stage with our rules, so we're going slow and figuring it out along the way.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.