True Strap On Story (First Time)

slavejim88

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My first time was in the 90's; Called a Professinal for a session. The Dungeon was on 53 West of 8th Ave. It was a 3 story walkup from a restarant on the uptown side of the street. i think the restaurant is still there. We did the pre talk and i told Her i was a strap on virgin and i wanted to do it today. She smiled.

Cut to the chase; She tied me to a horse walked away out of site; then walked back i could here Here stilettos tapping....
She stopped in front of my face where i could see Her strap on.... Black long thick 10-12 inches? She pushed it in my mouth i remember reading somewhere how to move my mouth a certain way so She could deep throat Her cock. She moved it in and out for a while. i was turned on by the smell of the rubber, Her crotch, and my nose tapping against Her panties. Wow it was hot.

Next She pulled out and blindfolded me. She ran Her nail across my back as She walked to the rear. She lubed my asshole with Her finger and i heard Her lubing it.
i had asked during the pretalk what if i have to move my bowels? She had said just let Me know.
i felt Her sliding Her cock in. i was scared nervous excited; That big thing was going to be inside me. i also remember reading to ease the pain push your asshole back like you are defecating so She can enter You easier. i did that .
She complited me as a good slut. She started moving in and out after 30-40 seconds i said i think i have to go to the bathroom. Some dissapointment some relief; She pulled out came around to the front and removed my blindfold.

She had taken the big black cock off and replaced it with a much smaller one. *Can't think of the word for it; My eyes got big and She laughed. Talk about mind fuck
It turns out that i didn't have to move my bowels; the sensation of of the cock moving in and out made me feel like i had too.
*(Just remembered (butt plug)).
She told i was brave for trying this. Unfortunately i can't remember Her name.
That was my first and only experience.
I remember when ever i went to a party or read about strap on it turned me on watching a Lady do the slave or reading about it but my fear prevented me from acting on it until that day.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account