Story by Otter33

otter33

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I was walking on a path in a small park that is wooded and not used much, a sexy schoolgirl approaches me and says “Get down on your knees and worship me you little bitchâ€. I laugh and say "I'm a man, who you calling a bitch you silly girl" and carry on walking. Suddenly she walks in front of me, grabs both my wrists. I find to my amazement she is very strong, and I am no match for her power. She forces me to my knees still holding my wrists. Her short skirt and sexy legs give me an instant erection and she spots it. This makes her angry and she shouts "I'll teach you to get an erection, “bitch!!†Still holding my wrists she kicks me in the Balls and laughs at me and kicks my balls till I start crying in shame and humiliation! She lets go of my wrists and as I fall to my side and holding my Cock and Ball's she grabs my belt on my pants and opens the hook and pulls my pant down and grabs my undders and pulls then down and pulls both off me, in this process she smacks me in the ball's just so I cant respond to the assault, and me almost passing out from the pain; Standing over me she pulls her hair back and says, “now we know who is the weaker sex, "BITCH!†And delivers a kick to my now naked balls, I curl up into a ball with pain, she steps behind me and not realizing that I'm in a venerable position, my balls are in clear view of her and they are easy to kick or grab hold of, need I say anything more; she kicks my balls and then grabs hold of them and pulls them back and up and starts slapping them, I cant tell you the humiliation and shame, not to mention the pain I had at that time and not able to do a thing to stop her, and little did I know what she was going to do next; she must have had this all planed on how and what she was going to do because she had a small diameter rope with a Lupe on the end of it, this she slipped over my Ball's and pulled it tight, thinking to my self what the hell is she going to do, and how did I get in to this mess; I didn't have to wait long to find out, no sooner then she pulled the Lupe tight she pulled me back as hard as she was able, and dragging me by my Balls for about twenty feet; never had pain like this as she pulling me backwards and me having to keep up with her or have my balls pulled off, humiliated and screaming with pain and begging her to let me go, she just laughed at me; because it was not going to happen not until two hours later. She then put the rope over a branch of a tree and pulled me up to my knees by my Ball's and then tied the end of the rope to the tree, with my ass sticking up and me on my knees hanging by the Ball's she now grab my wrist and tied them behind my back and then hobbling me so I was not able to stand up; humiliation has never reached a level as high as it was at that time, I was beat up and then hung up by my ball by a small girl that was not finished with the assault on my Cock and Ball's just to prove that she was able to kick the shit out of a man and render him to a helpless whimpering submissive beaten and broken wimp, helpless and in pain and now crying and fear of having my Ball's pulled off because she pulled the rope so tight I was not able to move in fear of my Ball's coming off, she then got my belt from my pants and beat my ass so hard that blue welts formed on my flesh, then she started on my Cock and Ball's, She slapped beat and squeezed and punched my Ball's, pulled beat and twisted my Cock till blood was coming out off my Cock, this continued at least two hours with me pleading and begging her to stop and let me go, she just laugh at me and continued the beating; my Ball's now swollen with blood blisters all over them; the rope was cutting in the skin at the base of my Ball's and now bleeding, I was on the verge of passing out and this was a real danger of me having my Ball's ripped off if I pass out, this will let me to fall to the ground leaving my Ball's hanging from the rope and me on the ground without my Ball's; gratefully for me she stop the beating and grabs hold of me by the hair and pulls my head up and look's me in the eye saying to me; "Next time I tell you to kneel down and worship me; “DO IT BITCH!!†or I will Castrate you! "Understand?" Naked, Broken and humiliated I replied with, “Yes Missâ€; She then walks away leaving me hanging helplessly by my Balls. What happened after that is a different story that lasted for two days. This is true and it was me that had my balls beat up, I was 19 then.
Otter33

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

otter33

First of two;
It was a pretty hot summer day one July so I called my friends house to ask if I could come over and go swimming in his pool. My friend's sister picked up the phone and told me he wasn't going to be home all weekend, but if I wanted to go swimming, I should just come over anyway. I said sure and hung up the phone, immediately feeling my cock growing. My friend's sister, Jenny, was 6 years older than me and very well developed. With medium size perky tits, and a nice ass that was just the perfect shape, she was the best looking girl I knew. When I got to her house in no time flat, I saw she was already in her two piece swimsuit with thong bottoms. She told me I could get changed in the bathroom and meet her in the pool. I put on my super tight Speedo which I hadn't worn since I was about 14 years old. Being 17 now and well past puberty, they were hardly enough. I decided to be brave and just walked out to the backyard. Jenny looked at me and giggled, and said, "I love your Speedo, and they look so manly." Before I got in the pool, Jenny asked me to put some sun block on her, so I agreed. As I was rubbing lotion on her, I was getting extremely aroused, to the point where my circumcised cock was stretching the fabric of my Speedo away from my body. She definitely noticed, and just smiled in a suspicious way. So I decided to take it one step farther, and rubbing more toward her sides to where I was rubbing the sides of her tits. She warned me, but I didn't care, all I wanted to do was grab her boobs, so I did. She suddenly got up, but didn't say anything. All she did was say, "ok now it's my turn to put lotion on you, stand up and turn around". So I stood up with my back to her with my cock as hard a stone, and she rubbed very gently all the way from my upper back, down to the middle, down to the lower back, and finally she was right at my ass crack. Then she slowly stuck her hand in my Speedo, slowly down my ass crack, I all most shot my load, and without warning she reaches under and grabbed my balls, HARD, and squeezed them; I was immediately doubled over! In pain, but she didn't let go... She squeezed harder and yanked my balls down hard and twisting them, and yelled, "I told you not to touch my boobs!" She ripped down my Speedo then let go of my Balls and turned me around to face her, standing naked in front of a woman that almost ripped my Balls off is humiliating, she then looked me right in the eye and grabbed my cock, pulled it strait up and twisting it almost off, she now had me standing on my toes, with my balls sticking out and high; WHAM!, with her open hand she slammed into my now naked nut sack, I could hardily breathe and almost blacked out, I never bean in such a defenseless, humiliating and totally at the mercy of a woman that was dam mad at me and wondering if I was going to keep my balls from being beat or ripped off; then she kneed me in the balls hard that hung without any protection crushing them against my body, she let go of my cock and I went down landing on my knees at her feet with my ass up in the air and I was squeezing my legs together hoping to stop the pain; she stepped behind me and stuck her hand in between my legs from behind and caught my balls in her fist, I not able to do anything to stop her or protect myself, I was completely at her mercy, she pulled me up hard by my balls twisting them and then slapping them severely several times with her other hand, punishing me to the point of me crying like a baby and pleading to her to stop, then she made a fist and punched me in the nuts twice and then let me go. She got up calmly and said, "Go home now before I rip your nuts off". It took me about an hour to get up and crawl home. This was my first.
Otter33

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

otter33

My encounters with dominating woman that delights in revengeful torture of mans balls, leaving me as a helpless sub to any woman that likes to punish a man with CBT; especially if she's a small woman. After the 2nd encounter I was hooked, or forest to be a sub to a dominating woman, all that was needed for them to say is, do as I say or you will suffer like you did last time and you know what I'm talking about. “The word was out.†“Total fear†Loveing it now.
Otter33

Fileboom Premium Account