Taking pic requests...

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am so excited that I couldn't wait until later!

Master and I got my very first set of nipple clamps last night, and I was tied(well zip tied which is worse with the little grooves on the inside), and He wore gloves, and I got spanked so many times (we lost count) that I can hardly even lay down without wincing.

I am very excited to see the bruises that develop and even more excited to post the pics we took as soon as He sends them to me! :D:D:D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

GreyMac

(panting) Pictures? There were pictures?

Nipple clamps, Zip tied, gloves, spanking, bruises?

bluelagoon, You've got a bit of sadist in you, too to taunt and tease us like that.

TheBikeMan, this woman deserves a few good hard swats extra during your next session specifically for teasing this forum, don't you think?

I can't wait either!!

:)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Hahaha well sorry greymac but I won't see Master until sunday so by then I'll be ready for a few more good swats :D Though I did tell Him how I like to hit myself with a belt sometimes when I need to feel something so hopefully He doesn't make me do that on top of my very sore cheeks...;)

I am a bit of a sadist at times, but I'm in the market for a pet for me to allow me to express that in a constructive way. Last night I was very naughty with Master and that's by I got so many spankings, I had a very therapeutic cry though.

Fileboom Premium Account