I'm taking requests make me do anything

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by silentxxslut, Apr 29, 2011.

1. silentxxslut

silentxxslut New Member

Hello everyone! As the title say I am taking requests make me do anything. My master is having me do this and I am not allowed to cum, wear panties or bras.

Can't wait to see what your requests will be.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

3. nottsdom

nottsdom New Member

draw the smplace logo on your stomach and post pics
  4. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

on her stomach? Dude have her draw it on her tits!!
  5. nottsdom

nottsdom New Member

i was actually trying to think of another slogan for her tits but got sidetracked
  6. master jey

master jey Moderator

Yes wright I(heart)smplace on breasts :)
    Brilliant idea ND
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  7. Sir Vicarious

Sir Vicarious New Member

This is a technique I call fire and ice. It involves fire, Think flambe.., so it is risky, and you need to be safe. This may also take three people, you, the dom to do it, and the third to take the pic at the appropriate time.

To do this first read about flambe, because basically that is what the fire part is, also take note of all safety measures. Also a towel soaked in water (thickness depends on pain tolerance and amount of alcohol etc. (be safe kids).

http://www.ehow.com/how_2098434_flamb.html <-- flambe article

I stick as much ice cubes on to the sub, straight from the freezer, then start the flambe, when the flambe is ready to go, the sub should be good and chilled from the ice, then I cause the flambe to flame up, which instantly warms the sub, then i put out the fire quick, take a pic while it flames up.
  8. Aurelie.Catena

Aurelie.Catena New Member

i want you to write "i am a cow" and "cumrag" on your body. Put your panties in your mouth. Wear the crotch rope and nipple clamps and take a pic of yoruself (or have someone do it) and upload it here.
  9. MasterOfDudeness

MasterOfDudeness New Member

Draw a cute little heart on your left cheekbone using eyeliner. Deep throat your master's cock or a dildo until your eyes tear up and the tears roll down and through the heart. Take proud pics. Show your desire to please in your eyes.

- MOD
  10. Mat22!!

Mat22!! New Member

maybe a nice video of you masterbating with your hands tied together and you blindfolded and gagged, or a video of you giving deepthroat to someone, just a couple of ideas :D
  11. Carl Bennet

Carl Bennet Guest

good idea :D:D:D:D