Suspension Question

Master Buckeye

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Suspension := A bondage technique wherein the submissive's weight, totally or partially, is borne by the restraints used in the bondage. Great care must be exercised in this practice; usually, bondage harnesses and suspension cuffs are used in suspension.

Take care in the amount of strain on joints (wrists, knees, back, neck, elbows, shoulders, etc.)

Watch out for constriction of nerves and blood vessels. Watch for signs of tingling, numbness, abnormal color, or coldness in extremities.

Never leave the submissive in bondage alone and unguarded.

Check the ropes as you are tying for tightness. Always leave it loose enough to get one finger between the rope and the slave's skin. Check ropes often to insure they don’t tighten because of body swelling or twisting

Limbs fall asleep in two ways, lack of blood circulation and pinching nerve paths. Be aware of both ways.

These are some things to understand. The Way that you intend suspension is the key. If you are going to use rope, then you should make sure that you do your tieing so that the weight is evenly distributed. If your going to use the Cuffs (Suspension Wrist and Ankle Cuffs) Make sure that they are secure, and that there is something under them just in case. Always use Quick Disconnect Clips, to ensure safty.

The hardest problem is judging the length of time you can have someone suspended and NOT cut off their circulation. I would HIGHLY recommend that you utilize safe words in your session while doing suspension, and let the suspendee tell you when it's to much. That's the smartest and safest way. MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Any particular type of suspension?

Because I was suspended by my wrists from the living room doorframe a month or so ago, wearing my 5 inch heels for added support, and was in pain within a short amount of time :( I have suspected arthritis in my knees, so can't keep my legs straight for prolonged periods or it causes me pain in my knees, which I experienced. As well as this, my hands, held above my head, went completely numb. It took some time for the feeling to return, and when it did, to begin with it was extremely painful :( Luckily I did recover full sensation in my hands, but for a while I was pretty worried :(

However, despite this, I do actually want to give it another go. Only this time, with a lower suspension point, to see if it works, because despite the pain I was enjoying the actual suspension, and was gutted that it went wrong :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account