Submissive boy seeking initiation into underground fuck club

btm4abuse

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm a 30 year old submissive boy looking to join a secret sex club as a toy for use.

There are places around like steam rooms and bathhouses or the bar with a glory hole. But I want want much more than that.

I hope to be a designated bottom. A required weekly/monthly meeting that has me presented to the group to be fucked and abused and humiliated as they see fit.

I've heard stories around, here and there. The places men go to effectively gang rape a willing subject. There are some upscale clubs that tailor to the most beautiful people. But there are also the average joe, once a week gathering in the basement of some bar or a secluded barn to fuck the shit out of someone. I'm looking for something closer to the latter. Some structure, I don't want to be pulled limb from limb, and appropriate fuck rooms with things to be tied to as needed.

I know I will need to qualify. I have fantasies about this and hope I can find one.

If you have any info or can point me in the right direction, please let me know.
:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account