Total bottom submissive needs man or men to use, abuse and truly break me in

btm4abuse

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've been playing with my toys for years. Big, long dildos have been buried deep in my ass and throat. I especially like my fucking machine. I like to dress up as a cumslut and pretend I'm getting pounded by big controlling men. I use toys, whips, chains, clamps, gags and so much more. My favorite dress up includes a corset, miniskirt and wig.

But that's not enough. I've tried whipping my ass when my machine's fucking me but I can't do it myself. I need your help, please.

I'm looking for a man or preferably a group of men to break me in for real. To make me their cum slut, make me their fuck toy.

I'm into all sorts of bondage and fetish fucking. I want to be tied up and fucked as hard as you want. I don't want to lick or taste another guys ass or do any scat or blood play but beyond that ANYTHING GOES!!! I am willing to taste, lick and suck a dick straight from a girls ass or pussy though. I'd prefer to be the only fucktoy in use but I also think it would be hot to get fucked hard along side hot chicks, sharing dicks and sucking cum from their pussies and asses. Screaming with them, crying with them.

I need men who know how to use a fuck toy, to torment my body with all sorts of toys, bondage gear and their dicks. i'm not looking for hours of fucking but rather days if possible. Fuck me, play with me, fuck me, put me away; then come the next day and fuck and play for the rest of the day.

Indoor or outdoor, a dungeon or barn. Make me scream, cry and moan. Get-off on my screams, then fill me with your cum.

Above all I want to be tied up and train fucked by a large group of men then drowned in their cum filling my mouth,

I'm white,30yrs., 6'5", brown hair, blue eyes, HWP, STD NEG.

The guys (and girls if there) should be white 25 - 45yrs. for the men, 18 - 30yrs. for the girls. Skinny to average weight all around. All participants must be STD NEG.

I hope I can find this here. I am willing to travel a ways for this.

Thank you for your time. :fingers-crossed::devil:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: