Sub 34 f

kajmir

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Any futher replies out of manners will recieve a reply, however I have choosen. Anyone wishing "just to chat" or discuss experiences, etc is welcome to get in touch with me threw a forum pm for futher contact information. Please do not expect to "woo" me away, I am satified. Anyone wishing me to consider them in future may also leave a pm, I understand it is normal to eventualy move on - I do not take brief replies too seriously...

Looking for a master online to play with me and be pleased. Preffer master of simular age.
I am single so no ties or children, I work limited hours. Msn or Skpye Available.

I am still somewhat new to this, so my training and etiquette is lacking, you can make me your ideal providing we mesh well.

Like: Insertion, Mild Pain, Dirty talk, naming calling, precise instructions; the dirtier = the better.
Dislikes: Anal. Other woman.
Will NOT: Kids, Scat, Extreme Pain, Scaring, Urine "Play"

Please note:
I'm only sexually submissive, outside of "the bedroom" I have a mind of my own.
Ultimately I CHOOSE to be My Master's toy.

When replying please give any information & requirements you can, in return I always answer questions willingly and honestly. I'm looking for a long term master so choosing is important to me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

kajmir

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

hi, I am 34 / m uk and would love to msn and tell u what to do etc, and we will hopefully both enjoy. i look forward to hearing form u

I would ask that you send me a pm with some more information. What you like, requirements, things that are unacceptable, what you are looking for with some consideration towards detail. I am only choosing one master as I am familar with loyality. My future Master's qualities are of importance to me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account