Online options?

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by kajmir, Jun 18, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. kajmir

kajmir Member

Female 35, Bottom, considering new Top/Master. (Western Canada, meeting eventually IF you travel)

Please Read All:

-YOUR age is not important to me, though, I will ask. (Last two: 19 and 43 respectively)

-SHORT answers and NO information I WILL NOT reply to.

-I am NOT a 24/7 Submissive.

Now that the formalities are over with...

I know my limits quite well and I am not looking for a big psychological break down and rebuild - if that's you're thing, please move on. It's just not for me.

Dirty Talk (receive/give)
    Insertion (Lack Toys, Not imagination)
    Randomness (Is not required to be complex, ie: keep my legs spread, wanting me lubed, never lubing vaginal)
    Training in Verbal (Certain questions have absolute replies, created By Master/Top)
    Training in Text Form (Forms of address text style)
    Potentially being shared (Master has a lonely friend?)
    Milld Pain, Mild - Med Vaginal Pain.
    Strong INTEREST but LACK of anal training.
    Double Stuffing..
    Considering "Daddy Roleplay", interested but not tried.
    Reports

Hard Limits:
    My Work (POSSIBLE discreet/mild)
    Public (POSSIBLE discreet/mild)
    Animals
    Kids
    Sadist
    Blood
    Scat
    etc

~You should be aware before replying that while I enjoying submitting sexually, other aspects of my life are not controllable.
    ~I can occassionally switch if Master requires it. I can be a harsher Domme then subservient bottom, but ULTIMATELY I preffer the submissive side.
    ~Although it's not very "sub" of me, I do not like sharing (I'd rather not know) and I also expect a fair bit of your time.
    ~It is an absolute that my future master, have the ability to be my friend, for myself PERSONALLY I can not imagine playing with someone who is a stranger to me or purely a sexual relation. - My Master's have ALWAYS started as friends and became Masters.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Bud_smoker

Bud_smoker New Member

Hello, I'm very interested in talking to you about a possible bdsm relationship, if you are please email me at yourkindmaster@gmail.com. I'm 18 years old male and have been dominating via text and email for 2 years and I'm interested in finding a new sub. Are you straight or bisexual? A new female friend of mine is discovering her dominate side and I hope to share a sub with her. I have a lot more to ask and tell you so please message as soon as possible.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM