Blowjob: First Dom Experience.

Discussion in 'Stories' started by Izrail, May 6, 2010.

1. Izrail

Izrail New Member

So...this is less of a story and more of a recounting.

Today was my third experience with the steps, thus step 3. I came home with my Dom, made him dinner, and made polite conversation with him. He explained that my assignment for today was to not smoke (I’m not a heavy smoker but it is a daily habit) and that it would suck, but the point of the act was to do something that was extremely hard personally because he asked me to.
    After some internet browsing he brings up the idea that “You should blow me while I eat dinner†And explains that the first encounter was about my pleasure, and this one is about his.
    I giggle...and ask if he is serious. We share a friendship so this is not beyond the realm of normal conversation.
    He is, so I do what I feel is appropriate, I move toward him and kneel looking up at him while he seperates his cock from his pants and makes himself hard for my attention. He grabs my hair from the back and wraps his thumb and forefinger around the back of my neck. I started slow, using his hand as a guide and trying to use my tongue to it’s best ability, stroking his cock with it as I moved up and down. The moment I met my mouth to his cock I snapped into “that†mode, and when he asked me, if I liked pleasing him I pulled myself off his cock and replied “yes Sir.â€
    He asks me to take off my top and guides me to press my breasts around his cock and stroke him. He leans in and whispers “It feels just like a cunt, do you like that?â€. I reply “yes Sir†and continue to move my chest up and down on his dick. He then decides to move it to the bedroom, and guides me there, instructing me to lay on my back with my head over the edge. He is a tall guy so he has to lean over me, and I do my best to accept his dick into my mouth. He tells me to “relax†and I try with everything I have not to gag and take him all the way down. I feel his cock hit the back of my throat and lurch gripping the sheets beneath me to keep from pulling away. I can tell this position is not working for both of us, he asks me to roll over on my stomach and I present my maw gaping and salivating for his dick.
    I looked up at him on the first thrust into my throat while I was on my stomach, and on the second I held as much as I could. My eyes were watering and my stomach lurched every time he pushed further into my throat. I wanted to do what would make him happy, so I kept staying as long as I could on his cock.
    It migrated from this position to him sitting on the corner of the bed and me kneeling again. I did my best to suck and stimulate his cock with my tongue and he informed me that he was almost there, he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me away. I teased and kissed his cock knowing how close he was and trying to slow it down. I looked up at him as I did this, and was rewarded with a kiss and him whispering in my ear that he was about to cum.
    I then proceeded to return the attention of my mouth to his cock and forced as hard as I could to take all of him in, I worked up a sweat trying to please him. He asked in my ear if I wanted him to “cum in my mouth or on my titsâ€. Of course I asked what he wanted, which was, ultimately what I wanted which was to feel him pulse and swallow his cum.
    The only way I can describe my condition is that I was shaking uncontrollably, every part of me set on fire by his impending pleasure. I gave everything I had at that point and licked, sucked, and gagged my way to his orgasm, the release made me orgasm myself. I sucked softly after he came in my throat, not wanting to be too rough with an already sensitive organ, but wanting to enhance the pleasure of his orgasm. Afterward I thought to myself “this is step 3...shitâ€

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. rebelthunder

rebelthunder Member

nice pleasure

3. BernieD

BernieD Member

Nice story, i like it!

4. Great story! Very hot!