Bondage in the outside world...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hiya,

I'm not sure if you've seen my other thread where I describe my situation so I'll give a brief run down of it and follow up with my question.

I am starting to fulfill my need for being physically restrained by having my wife keep me in cuffs and chains while we're in the house. It's only for short periods of time at the moment while we both get used to the slight changes this will bring but over the next couple of months we'll get into it more and more and before long, it won;t be unusual for me to be in them all the time.

I am about to order a cuffs and collar set, some nice quality leather ones that will be perfect for long-term use. They have a lockable buckle which means that even when I'm not chained up, I'll still be wearing my cuffs and collar. I'll only take them off if absolutely necessary.

So what if I want to go outside? Should I cover up the cuffs and collar, take them off or feel free to walk down the street in a T-shirt where they'll be visible? I personally have no problem being seen wearing them and it's not like I'll been chained together or anything while in the street, but with the Sophie Lancaster case recently (the girl who was viciously attacked and kicked to death in public by some kids because she was a goth) I've begun to wonder if it is safe to do so.

So do you guys ever take your cuffs, collars or anything else out into the public domain? If so, what has been the general reaction to you?

Do you see people covering their childrens eyes? Do people cross the road to avid walking near you? Do you receive questions from people when paying at the supermarket or getting a haircut? Do you get taunted by idiot kids with nothing better to do than cause trouble?

For someone like me, for whom the cuffs and collar will add so much to my sense of general happiness and well-being, I'm giong to need to know how to approach this situation.

You help, advice and discussion on this subject is all warmly received with thanks.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.