Hentai and sexual guro

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well I love the hentai but since I have experienced my intestines being pulled out then put back in I can't say that the guro would give me a warm fuzzy feeling or is in it in the realm of any of my fantasies! But-that is just me. I do like your collection and will also be lurking.

o_o Really? When was that? Don't feel the need to tell if you don't want to... I entirely understand that you wouldn't want to do it. But when I think of these things in an erotic way, the fantasy is in an alternate reality with more possibilities, like the alternate reality that "death" will provide for me and my true love... if we find each other in this life, anyway.

...Today's batch, then. :) I love the girl's tits in the picture hent69.gif... so perfect. Same with the rest of the pic, aside from its lack of natural colours and the fact that she lacks a pussy. Damned Japanese censorship laws. -_-; All kinds of weird but legal sexual stuff comes from there, yet it's illegal to release images of pussies and cocks. Meh. -_-;;

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Attachments

• hent55.gif
    hent55.gif
    35.4 KB · Views: 40
  • hent56.gif
    hent56.gif
    57.8 KB · Views: 24
  • hent59.gif
    hent59.gif
    39.4 KB · Views: 121
  • hent69.gif
    hent69.gif
    22.4 KB · Views: 42
  • hent70.gif
    hent70.gif
    43 KB · Views: 43
  • hent71.gif
    hent71.gif
    33.8 KB · Views: 25
  • hent72.gif
    hent72.gif
    36.8 KB · Views: 31
  • hent73.gif
    hent73.gif
    43.7 KB · Views: 21
  • hent74.gif
    hent74.gif
    39.6 KB · Views: 23
  • hent75.gif
    hent75.gif
    43 KB · Views: 29
N

nix

o_o Really? When was that? Don't feel the need to tell if you don't want to... I entirely understand that you wouldn't want to do it. But when I think of these things in an erotic way, the fantasy is in an alternate reality with more possibilities, like the alternate reality that "death" will provide for me and my true love... if we find each other in this life, anyway.

I'm curious to hear this too! I once had my intestines spilled out too, but I was under anaesthetic and it was done on purpose to get to a part of them that was pressing on other internal bits and put them back properly. So I didn't get to see or feel it, which sucks and was very welcome respectively.

I agree with Death about the attraction of guro, but have my own slant to it I think... to me there's nothing erotic about someone having their guts spilled out in real life, but in guro it can be very sexy because it's stylised and not real. In some other universe where it wasn't excruciatingly painful and deadly, it'd probably be a fun sex game.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Amuk

Yeah... Light is a great character... although I've only watched a few episodes of it, so far, but I've heard about it, and I've been told that I am very much alike him, as well. Going to be watching it all, pretty soon, probably...

I suggest watching the English subbed version because the English voices SUCK. Period. If you don't agree, well, you aren't purist then I guess. Most series suck in English though. Then again, Dragonball Z might be the exception with Goku's voice. He sounds younger than his son!

Back on topic though. I've never really met someone who's been interested in full out guro before.

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

I suggest watching the English subbed version because the English voices SUCK. Period. If you don't agree, well, you aren't purist then I guess. Most series suck in English though. Then again, Dragonball Z might be the exception with Goku's voice. He sounds younger than his son!

Back on topic though. I've never really met someone who's been interested in full out guro before.

Actually, the few episodes I've watched, I watched with the English dub, and I don't think it sucked at all. Light's voice was excellent, anyway. And I am a purist. I never got the game Tales of Symphonia, simply because it was dubbed... actually, it was censored, too... that was what made me not want it, at all. I hate censorship. -_- Some guy's sex jokes had been toned down or maybe they had been removed completely. But anyway, I probably will watch Death Note with subs, instead, when I finally sit down and watch it for real.

Hmm... that's depressing to hear that you've never met someone like me, before. However, I think many mean that they don't like it but then they just one day realize that they had this interest all along, even though the thought of it has bothered them, before. That's what happened to me, anyway. Just realized how great it was.... if the interest hides in you, you just need to think about it for some time... wonder about it... try to see the light... and then your inhibition lets go of you and you start to love it. What's not to love about the thought of seeing the insides of your loved one? It's extremely romantic. As long as you don't do it to her in this "physical" life... unless you'd have the luck of being a doctor and having to operate on your beloved, that is. ^_^ Then again, even then, aside from the pain, the scar might end up pretty bad, so even then I suppose it's best if it never has to happen in this world. I hate scars. -_- Which might seem a bit funny when I like guro (only the guro that I've described, though... so that there are no misunderstandings). But there are different circumstances in "death", so doing it to my true love, then, won't be a problem....

No pictures this time, I'm afraid. They have to last for a while, after all... so there's a reason for people to come back to this thread. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

Attachments

• Boot girl 008.jpg
    Boot girl 008.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 41
  • hent76.gif
    hent76.gif
    46.3 KB · Views: 60
  • hent78.gif
    hent78.gif
    27.8 KB · Views: 18
  • hent79.gif
    hent79.gif
    45 KB · Views: 27
  • hent81.gif
    hent81.gif
    32.4 KB · Views: 19
  • hent82.gif
    hent82.gif
    37.1 KB · Views: 20
  • hent84.gif
    hent84.gif
    45.9 KB · Views: 208
  • hentai_16.jpg
    hentai_16.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 38
  • hentai-0013.jpg
    hentai-0013.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 49
  • hentai-0017.jpg
    hentai-0017.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 35

Death

Attachments

• AV-hentai-48.jpg
    AV-hentai-48.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 31
  • gal16.jpg
    gal16.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 15
  • gal36.gif
    gal36.gif
    40.8 KB · Views: 138
  • gal40.gif
    gal40.gif
    16.8 KB · Views: 16
  • gal5.gif
    gal5.gif
    26.8 KB · Views: 49
  • gal6.gif
    gal6.gif
    25.4 KB · Views: 22
  • gal8.gif
    gal8.gif
    21.5 KB · Views: 851
  • hent09.gif
    hent09.gif
    68 KB · Views: 67
  • hent18.gif
    hent18.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 17
  • hent27.gif
    hent27.gif
    39.7 KB · Views: 60
N

nix

Although I'm really into play rape, I don't entirely like how the girl is in the boot in the first picture, but the picture is still wonderfully beautiful.... I love the scratch marks on her body and the expression on her face, along with her vulnerable state... so beautiful. -_-

Do you have the source of that pic? It's been in my hentai folder for a while and I've never been able to find where it came from.

Fileboom Premium Account