Shemale Pretty Girls With Big Dicks [pics]

PaidPervert

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Corested Cutie Cums

Cast: Gee
Site: shemax
Genre: Long Hair, Big Balls, Blowjob, Teasing, Cum on Abs, Straight Hair, Tattoos, Small Dick, Teens, Indoors
Description: Gee is an older girl who works at High Boss in Pattaya who comes to us in her red cocktail dress. She has very long wild black hair which literally reaches her waist. Her pretty face is contorted by her attempts at a forced smile. However her best feature is her beautiful eyes which are large and lashed. You can see from her arms and legs that she keeps her body in good condition no doubt from lots of sex. With the dress off she looks curvy in her super tight black lace corset and dirty jean short s under which I was pleased to see she has naturally wide hips. The contrast of black on white is maintained with her sexy lace triangular panties which point to her only masculine feature. She soon pulls these down to let us peek at her trimmed pubes and top of her cock and balls which are neatly tucked between her legs. She then does a 180 and spreads her large ass cheeks to give as a close up view of her sweet boy pussy. Some great shots of my dick in her mouth before she stands and exposes her large puffy nipples while stroking her small dick which never gets fully hard. On the bed she lays back and takes turns between sucking me and two finger stroking, stretching and squeezing her dink and balls until they finally produce a surprising squirt of clear cum.<br><br>When I first saw Gee outside in front of Hi Boss she looked super hot. She looked much more impressive than in the light where I had second thoughts about choosing her over a large number of sexy and desperate girls. But she has a great attitude and did her best to work with her obviously over hormoned cock. She has an interesting story in that she says she lived with her boyfriend in the Netherlands for many years. Despite being back working the streets of Pattaya to support herself she like most Thais and unlike people in the West does not seem to be bitter about her previous relationship. I suspect that this has something to do with them being just as happy to return their own culture.

96 | 1360x913 | 21 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

PaidPervert

First Filipino Fuck

Cast: Jhodi
Genre: Pretty Face, Handjobs, Small Dick, Striptease, Shemale & Male, Small Tits, Blowjob, Lingerie, Big Lips, Small Balls
Description: Beautiful Jhodi was the first Filipino ladyboy to appear on the site. We promised to bring her back and we knew you would love to see her getting fucked hard in the ass. Sitting on the bed waiting for her man she looks irresistible in her sheer black lingerie, stockings and high heels. She is soon joined by Arthel who is a local guy we hired who loves to fuck TS?s. They start out deep kissing as they tear at each others clothes. Horny Jhodi gets him down to his skivvies and then he takes off her top and sucks her small pink nipples. He then lays back as cock loving Jhodi sucks his cock and we see her cock and balls bulging in her panties. She gets naked to show her hard shaven girl dick and suck his big dink rock hard so it slides right in her waiting ass. She pumps her ass on his penis as hers stands high and hard before he flips her over for some anal doggy action. He keeps pounding her ass raw until he pulls out and blows his load in her sweet pretty mouth.

115 | 1360x908 | 30,4 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

PaidPervert

It's All Over Me

Cast: Pricila Sheldon
Genre: Thongs, Shaved, White Dicks, Thin, Straight Hair, Blondes, Small Tits, Tattoos, Green Eyes, Average Dick
Description: There is something so ultra hot about shemale babe Pricila. Her sexiness just can?t be contained and it comes through load and clear on film. She poses showing off her curvy body before getting on the floor and stroking her girl pole.

50 | 960x1280 | 13,7 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

The Pija Negra

Cast: Sabrina
Genre: Black, Thongs, Big Balls, Skirt, Brunettes, Indoors, Big Tits, Corset, Brown Eyes, Curly Hair
Description: Wow, this black shemale is one curvy slut with a huge, fat shecock that she loves to stroke off for the camera. She has big boobs and a hard, round ass hidden under those girly clothes but she shows it all once she starts stripping.

105 | 1280x960 | 39,1 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Twister Sex Orgy

Cast: Aline Fontinelly
Genre: Mature, Cowgirl, Cum on Tits, Small Tits, Fake Tits, Black Eyes, Small Balls, Pretty Face, Small Dick, Swimsuit
Description: I will never look at the game of twister the same again. Not after watching these sexy and naughty shemales add their own kinky rules to the innocent game and end up in an all out shecock sucking and tight ass fucking orgy. These tranny babes dressed in their skimpy, body revealing lingerie played the game for just a while before all that rubbing on each other and stimulating positions became too much of a temptation to refuse. Then they were tossing the game aside and getting each other out of their clothes to move on to some even better type of game playing. They took turns and took their time tasting each others juicy girl poles and testing the tightness of one another?s asses with their fingers. And when all that teasing got too much for them, it was time for some serious shecock ass pumping that led to four sticky loads of cum squirting.

245 | 1360x907 | 91,3 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Little Body Huge Cock

Cast: Laurinha
Genre: Tattoos, Big Balls, Corset, Skirt, Blondes, Big Lips, Long Hair, Panties, Straight Hair, Small Tits
Description: Sweet and petite, Laurinha is a sexy shemale babe with a cute face and tight small body. But after seeing these photos of this hot t-girl, she will prove that there is one part of her body that plenty big enough to please your lusty shemale appetite.

82 | 960x1280 | 32,9 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Sticky Bed Stains

Cast: Som
Genre: Hairy, Teasing, Bedroom, Asian, Dyed, Natural Tits, Indoors, Brown Eyes, Panties, Small Dick
Description: For those who like sexy little dink stroking ladyboys we proudly present Som. Don?t be fooled by her boyish unmade face and loose dowdy grey short dress. You can see she has long slender arms one of which she uses to lift up the dress to show her cock hardening flat bejeweled stomach. Still in her red bikini bottoms she turns around to show her shapely ass before pulling her top over her head to bare slim sexy shoulders and a nice black lace bra covering her flat chest. Any doubts about her passability are quickly forgotten upon viewing her smooth feminine body. Sensing what we want next she pulls her bottoms down to her knees and out springs a good sized semi hard hooded she dick with nice fat balls and trimmed pubes. This boy babe then proceeds through many great poses of her hot bod and hard little dick before staining the bed spread with her semen.<br><br>Som is from and lives in Bangkok and works at Temptations bar in Nana Plaza. I should have made her make up but I thought it kind of interesting to shoot her looking natural and boyish. I know this is a turn off for some of you but I?m sure her sexy body, cock, balls and sweet hairy anus more than make up for this. Not sure why but as some of us progress in the ladyboy scene we often find ourselves developing a taste for girls who are slightly masculine. This may mean we are slowly going gay but I don?t ever see myself getting it on with another dude. Sometimes I will do a shoot with great looking crossdressers and I will get turned on. But then when I see them later as a guys any arousal I had gets turned off like a switch. So my personal theory is that if what gets you hard looks mostly like a girl then you can still consider yourself hetero, but I could be wrong.

67 | 1360x904 | 23,2 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Yoyo Come Cum

Cast: Yoyo
Genre: Masturbation, Big Tits, Bed, Dyed, Pretty Face, Asian, Indoors, Fake Tits, Shorts, Straight Hair
Description: Superstar Yoyo came over to cum for us one day sporting a stylish new kind of punk rock haircut. She has an extraordinarily pretty face which allows her to easily pull off short hair. Plus she has an incredibly cock rocking body not least of which are her big perfect round tits which cannot be contained by her blue lycra top. This off she keeps the black and red scarf which occasionally hides the evil looking bat tattoo above her right breast. Standing she removes her short jean shorts and we get a look at her round ass as well as the large bird tattoo on her left shoulder. Slipping down her panties she lets us peek at her balls from behind and then in three steps sets free her large lovely dick. It is big even semi hard and the bright pink head is often out making her appear uncircumcised. Hooded or not this girls has a nice cock which is complemented by gigantic swollen balls and semi trimmed pubes. She also shows us her nice hairy little asshole at the centre of her perfect ass before stroking that curving dick until it spits semen back on her belly.<br><br>I had wanted to work with Yoyo for a long time and for some reason it didn?t happen until now. I was getting frustrated as I had seen her on other sites and wanted to see her stroke that great dick in person. I love a girl with spectacular balls that flop all over as she jerks and Yoyo is one of my dream girls in that regard. Needless to say Yoyo will be returning again and often. In case you didn?t know the title of the set is a play on the meaning of the word yoyo which literally means come come in the Philipines where the toy was invented. Speaking of the Philipines we will be releasing our first sets of PI ladyboys very soon.

98 | 1360x904 | 26,3 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Big Blonde with Small Dick

Cast: Claudia Mantovanni
Genre: Skirt, Masturbation, Average Dick, Blondes, Bed, Teens, Big Tits, Big Lips, Shaved, Brown Eyes
Description: Claudia has some huge, mouth watering boobs on her shapely body and long blonde hair. She is sexy as hell stripping out of her pink tube top and miniskirt, and she has a short stubby shecock that she loves wrapping her hand around and tugging on.

82 | 960x1280 | 28,9 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account