Shemale Pretty Girls With Big Dicks [pics]

PaidPervert

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Brunette on the Sofa

Cast: Agatha Miriam
Site: shemax
Genre: Shaved, Big Dick, Long Hair, Mature, Big Tits, Heels, Big Lips, Masturbation, Gloves, Curly Hair
Description: That is one funky outfit shemale beauty Agatha Miriam is wearing and those thigh high boots are hot as hell on her long legs. She does a slow striptease while posing on the sofa and you will have a hard time keeping your eyes off of her huge femrod.

76 | 960x1280 | 30,2 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

PaidPervert

BBL

Cast: Jasmin
Genre: Natural Tits, Corset, Big Balls, Hairy, Small Dick, Straight Hair, Bedroom, Brunettes, Bed, Long Hair
Description: For those who like bigger girls we bring you one with a cock from the Philippines. Big beautiful Jasmine starts out showing her best asset which is adorned with a large and very sexy lower back tattoo. Like many plump girls she has a very pretty face. She regularly sticks out her tongue and licks her lips. She has a tight bustier that give her boobs a bit of shape. Sticking one hand between her stockinged legs she pulls out and stretches her dick. She then spreads her legs and we get a close up look at the pink cock target at the center of her huge ass. Panties off we see she has a giant mound of curly brown pubic hair overshadowing her medium sized cock. She then lays back and yanks on her girl meat until it obliges us with an eruption of creamy cum.<br><br>Photographers comments: Jasmine was relaxed when she came. It turned out that the photo and video shoot was nothing to what she has done before?ORGY! I didn?t promise her anything except that a future hardcore shoot might take place. Well, that is if she can be contented first with just one dick.

57 | 907x1360 | 15,2 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

PaidPervert

Chubby with Big Dick

Cast: Luciana Lessa
Genre: Long Hair, Big Dick, Small Tits, Big Balls, Hairy, Straight Hair, Piercings, Big Lips, Masturbation, Tattoos
Description: You like shemale babes who have a bit more meat on their bones? Then check out blonde and chubby Luciana. This t-girl hottie has a plumper body with a very poundable ass and a big thick girl pole she sticks right in the camera.

50 | 1280x960 | 11,7 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

So, So Beautiful Blonde

Cast: Michelly Ferraz
Genre: Straight Hair, Indoors, Big Balls, Big Dick, Tattoos, Fishnets, Blondes, Long Hair, Masturbation, Big Lips
Description: Wow, what a good looking shemale hottie Michelly Ferraz is with her long blonde hair and lovely face. She is truly seductive in looks and attitude and watching her strip off her clothes so she can rub on her shecock is enough to make you smile.

50 | 960x1280 | 21,4 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Anal Ready Femboy

Cast: Mariel
Genre: Teens, No Condom, Anal Sex, Average Dick, Short Hair, Handjobs, Small Tits, Asian, Hairy, Indoors
Description: Cock loving femboy Mariel came ready for a good ass reaming from our slim stud Richard. They begin pawing at each others clothes until she drops to her knees and sucks him hard. This girl loves a big hard dick in her ass so she orally works at his cock until it is slick enough to slide into her poo pussy. Richard returns the favor for the great blowjob by pounding her ass raw while her fat cock and balls flop around. She loves it so much that when he takes a break she continues to finger her ass. When he is ready to cum she gets down so her can plaster her flat chest with hi load which she smears all around her neck.<br><br>Photographers Comments: Mariel works in a call center and moonlights as webcam model. I have no problem with her whatsoever. She came on time and she came ready. Most of all, she is game. She claimed to go out on date and fucks regularly when I told her about my problem with TS with tight ass. I?m sure she did enjoy the hardcore shoot. She even suggested that I call her again if and when I will do a threesome hardcore theme.

91 | 1360x908 | 25 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Cha da Star

Cast: Cha
Genre: Teens, Pretty Face, Big Dick, Big Balls, Hairy, Big Tits, Long Hair
Description: This long haired, red head ladyboy didn?t have a shy bone in her body. She was hot and sexy and she knew it. And she loved showing off her slender body and hard shecock for me and the camera. She slipped out of her bra proudly exposing her mouth watering pair of tits before sliding her panties down her long, slim legs to show off her perfect round ass and juicy shemeat. And with a little stroking, that girl pole was proudly standing at attention.

30 | 910x1360 | 3,6 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Jerk Like A Virgin

Cast: Danica
Genre: Cum on Abs, Striptease, Average Dick, Panties, Long Hair, Indoors, Asian, Natural Tits, Jeans, Brunettes
Description: We were told that pretty young Danica is still a virgin which we find hard to believe given her natural shy sexiness in front of the camera. Sitting on the brown oak desk she removes her white hoody to reveal she is only wearing a bikini top underneath. She has a bit of extra meat on her small frame which her youth allows her to get away with. We see her jeans are so tight she cannot do up the top button because of her slightly pudgy tummy. Slipping out of her top she shows off her small red nipples on her flat chest we wonder how she would look with some big fake tits. Out of her jeans she is now only wearing her black lycra shorts which along with her long dark hair contrast nicely with her light skin. She gives us a peek at her sweet ass before turning back around and surprising us as her nice hard cock pops out. Despite her shyness she grips her thick pointy penis in one hand and reaches for and then sucks on a big red dildo. She works up an incredible sweat jerking on her fat little rod and toying at it with the dildo. Now very horny her reticence disappears as she kneels and fingers her virgin A-hole while pounding her penis until it erupts in a flood of creamy white cum. When finished sweat dribbles down her heaving chest and she won?t let go of her hard curving cock now sticky with jizz.<br><br>As always I get a huge kick out of the photographer?s comments and I laughed out loud when I read these. See if you do to after reading the last sentence fragment, ha ha.<br><br>Danica is the shyest model I have encountered. It is obvious from the start. It took her more than an hour just to apply makeup and sends her companion away so just we can start the shoot. She?s not contented also that I just close the door?she wants it locked.<br><br>I almost want to give up because she wants the shoot be done her way. She?s so shy to expose her cock while masturbating and would easily get disturbed with every little small move I make. Her friend told me Danica is still a virgin?never been fuck by a cock.

100 | 907x1360 | 32,9 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Tranny Close Up

Cast: Leticia Close
Genre: Teasing, Lingerie, Indoors, Pretty Face, Big Balls, Dyed, Green Eyes, Straight Hair, Heels, Shower
Description: This tall and curvy shemale is enough to make your mouth water with her long hair, sexy tan lines and juicy shecock. Leticia slips out of her lingerie before sliding into the hot tub and enjoying the water playing over her silky skin. She squeezes her pert boobies and shows off her shapely ass for the camera before sitting on the edge of the hot tub and teasing her girl rod into hard life. She pumps the full length of her shecock hard until she blows her cum load onto her stomach and lets it drip down to her balls.

135 | 1360x913 | 44,6 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Kinky Shemale Orgy

Cast: Adriana Rodrigues
Genre: Fake Tits, Thongs, Straight Hair, Teasing, Spanking, Piercings, Bedroom, Group Sex, Pigtails, Ball Sucking
Description: These four hot and sexy shemale babes let us get them on film having a private orgy. They loved getting dressed in their leather and bondage look lingerie and then taking turns dominating the other. They would slowly undress each other and explore on another?s bodies with their hands and tongues. And as we watched, they all laid on the bed in a circle and sucked each other?s shecocks until they were hard and throbbing with anticipation. They even had some interesting accessories to make things a whole lot more kinky and fun. Once a T-girl put her head and hands in the stocks and it was locked down, there was no getting away until he ass was pumped by girl pole until she was screaming in ecstasy. And when these babes had driven each other crazy and their were in need of release, they pumped their shecocks until they were covered in creamy tranny goo.

260 | 1360x913 | 91,9 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Fruit to Go

Cast: Hilda Brasil
Genre: Blue Eyes, White Dicks, Masturbation, Striptease, Teens, Dyed, Dress, Latin, Panties, Big Balls
Description: This sundrenched shemale sits on the patio and enjoys her daily fruit. When you bite into it the juice just comes gushing out splashing her chin and dribbles down her chest. She loves how this fruit is tasting and continues to eat it, then she realizes she has eaten it down to the shape of a very small cock and that gets her thinking, OMG that could fit into my ass and drench me in juices that would make me hot and sticky. She rolls that slice of fruit along her tits, and then runs it up and down her asscrack before she shoves it in. She is really getting into this fruit thing by now and starts stroking her shecock up and down, and tuggin it tight until she creams all over the steps.

196 | 906x1360 | 38,1 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account