Shemale Pretty Girls With Big Dicks [pics]

PaidPervert

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hardcock Hardbody

Cast: Leticia Freitas
Site: shemax
Genre: Lingerie, Big Dick, Piercings, Dress, Heels, Brunettes, Indoors, Latin, Blue Eyes, Shaved
Description: If you like your shemale babes slender and erotic then you are going to bust a nut looking at Leticia?s gallery. She has sexy long legs, a nice round rear end and thick girl pole that she strokes for the camera until she squirts her sticky cum load.

138 | 913x1360 | 48,1 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

PaidPervert

Femboy Cock Sucker

Cast: Monika
Genre: Pretty Face, Shaved, Small Tits, Small Balls, Straight Hair, Small Dick, Thin, Blowjob, Bedroom, Teens
Description: I`m a sucker for a pretty face but I`m also a sucker for a sexy little Femboy body. Monika is the epitome of such a creature. She has a very pretty face with a big mouth that is always smiling and large fluttering eyes. In clothes she reminds you of those pubescent teen girls from Junior High that teased but would have nothing to do with you. If this isn`t enough to get you hard check her out in her black strapless bra showing her petite square shoulders and bejewelled sexy tummy. Femboy lovers will be ready to cum in their pants when she shows her suckabley sweet little hormonal tits. But pace yourself because the best is yet to cum. She takes off her short shorts to show us lacy white panties that contrast deliciously with her mocha skin. But wait, why do those tiny panties on this sweet teen babe have a bulge? Let`s take a peek. My god she has a short fat hooded cock in there! At this point in the shoot I almost uncontrollably forced her to her knees where she obediently went to work on my throbbing dick. She noisily moaned and slurped away as she sucked and yanked on me with one hand and jerked herself with the other. It wasn`t long before she produced a voluminous cloudy excretion from her adolescent girl dick.<br><br>For those who don`t know Femboy is broad term given to ladyboys who have retained some aspect of their true gender other than their cocks. Normally a Femboy will not have fake tits and I think Monika`s are perfect the way they are. It is too bad that some quack will likely ruin these by inserting oversized water balloons at some point. I love big fake tits but sometimes I like to imagine that I am molesting that girl from grade school that was responsible for my sexual awakening (and that she had a cock).<br><br>I met Monika at Casanova earlier that evening. The moment I sat down Monika plopped down on one side and another more womanly ladyboy on the other. As well an extremely hot girl hovered giving the impression that she was more deserving of my attention. I don`t know why but this always seems to happen to me at Casanova. At bars there are always girls looking over their shoulders to see if I am checking them out but here some girls definitely have an attitude. I will wave them over and say maybe we can talk later or give me your number but they inevitably storm away in a huff. Sure enough though I will catch them glancing over from across the bar. This is a fun game and I like girls with spunk but my instinct tells me that these headstrong girls may be trouble later on when it comes to negotiating the shoot. So as I have learned the hard way countless times I went with the birds in the hand versus the one in the bush. So then I had to decide between girl (Monika) or women.<br><br>This again was an easy choice as through all the games with the other girls Monika simply snuggled close and beamed up at me adoringly. When I waved the waitress over to pay the bill and the barfine she squealed with excitement and hopped up to go change and grab her things. At this point attitude girl strutted over and hand on hips challenged me with \"why you go with that little girl?\". I pretty much laughed in her face and this of course fuelled her anger. She twirled around heel on toe and against better judgement I jumped up catch her by the arm. I moved close and whispered in her ear something like \"Sorry baby, I like you, give me your number, I`ll call you later\". Like magic her body unstiffened and she turned her head and said \"I like you too but my phone not work, you come back later\". I said that I would try but of course I did not and it was probably for the best.

65 | 1020x1360 | 17,2 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Half Brazilian, Half Italian

Cast: Carolina de Monaco
Genre: Kissing, Dress, Black, Bathtub, Dyed, Cum on Abs, Fake Tits, Mature, Anal Sex, Black Dicks
Description: This shemale hottie and her lover couldn?t wait to get their hands and cocks on each other and they didn?t even make it to the bedroom. They got down and dirty right in the bath tub while we got all the hot and steamy action on film. He tongued her tight ass until her shecock was hard and throbbing. And when she took his thick man meat in her warm mouth, she took him as far down her throat as she could over and over until he was ready to explode. But this stud wasn?t stopping until he had buried his shaft in her tight ass. He got behind her and spread her chubby cheeks apart before sliding his thick dick deep inside her fuckhole. The more this stud pumped and fucked that tight shemale ass the more this shebabe moaned and stroked her girl pole until they were both spewing their creamy hot loads in bliss.

104 | 1360x913 | 41,8 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

The Raise of a Star

Cast: Rebeka Markes
Genre: Piercings, Small Tits, Shorts, Average Dick, Long Hair, Big Lips, Blondes, Pretty Face, Masturbation, Straight Hair
Description: Tranny babe Rebeka certainly has a lot going for her. Not only is she gorgeous, the camera loves this chick and she loves to show off her long girl pole. She knows how to tease and you will like what you see when this babe gets naked.

50 | 960x1280 | 20,1 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Black Bubble Bath

Cast: Bianca
Genre: Straight Hair, Deep Throating, Masturbation, Panties, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Teens, Dancing, Bikini, Pretty Face
Description: This light skinned ebony shemale was totally hot and she loved teasing us and the camera with her delectable firm body. She was dressed in a white bikini that left most of her tight body bare and visible to our lusty eyes and a pair of spiky high heels. This long haired T-girl had a tight, round ass that just made you itch wanting to smack her round buns. She posed in the tub showing off her long legs before running the tub full of warm soapy water and slipping under the foamy bubbles. Watching this shebabe play in the bath tub was a sinful delight but it was even more tasty when she stripped out of her swim wear and began to play with her thick and juicy shecock. And when this hot and horny shemale was offered a man meat, she gladly slipped it in her hot mouth while she pumped her girl pole until she shot her load.

120 | 1360x913 | 29,3 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Ladyboy Boy Toy

Cast: Itoy
Genre: Striptease, Thin, Brown Eyes, Asian, Masturbation, Small Tits, Straight Hair, Big Balls, Hairy, Brunettes
Description: If you are toying with the idea of going to the Philippines to have sex with a ladyboy then keep in mind Itoy. Not only does this Asian plaything have a pretty face and lean body but you will be surprised at the size of her hidden surprise. She starts the set looking sleek and sexy in her waist wrap and burgundy top which is falling off down to reveal her bikini top. When she strips to show her matching bottoms we notice she has an outy belly button and then flat small nippled tits. At this stage we are like a kid on Christmas morning waiting for to unwrap her crotch present. When she does like a jack in the box made of meat out pops a large down-curving dink with a huge pink ball sack. Eyes wide with surprise we watch as she models with her tinkle trinket which has a wreath of wispy pubes. Sitting back she plays with her boy toy until she handlessly squirts a plume of gooey jizz from the bulbous pink head.<br><br>Photographer?s comments: I initially thought Itoy is one of those models who need an extra day to finish the shoot. She doesn?t look relax and I have to stop the shoot from time to time to remind her to smile to the camera. But I must say she is hardworking and I could really see how she tries her best. Best of all, she got lots of loads. I guess she is just shy, which is common to all my models.

150 | 1360x908 | 42,1 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Blonde Police

Cast: Andreia Yvanovitch
Genre: Thongs, Pretty Face, Blondes, Masturbation, Big Lips, Indoors, Big Dick, Uniforms, Big Tits, Big Balls
Description: If all cops looked like this there would be a crime wave like never before. I know if I were being arrested by naughty t-girl Andreia Yvanovitch, I would definitely ?cum? willing especially if she was going to beat me with her big chick stick.

50 | 960x1280 | 18,4 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Cute Cock Cutey Name

Cast: Pookie
Genre: Teens, Pretty Face, Long Hair, Anal Sex, Thin, Big Lips, Cum on Abs, Small Tits, Small Balls, Blowjob
Description: I find the timid shy girls almost more fun than the aggressive sluty ones. I think because they quickly become horny sex machines once you get their pants off. In accordance with her demeanour Pookie seemed a little embarrassed as she removed each piece of clothing. As with most small slim girls the cock looks huge when it comes out. Pookie`s came out erect and she was eager to get mine in her surprisingly large mouth. We made out a bit and I stuck my big hard pole in here little soft hole. I pulled out and she had no problem jerking her banana cock to a nice spurt. Once we were done and she was getting cleaned up she exclaimed, \"I really like you, you call me again\". I said I would if I had time but alas I did not. I will certainly look her up net time I`m in Phuket and will do a better job on her shoot. I always ask the girls if they want a drink and you can see she chose a Bacardi Breezer. This drink is by far the most popular drink with ladies and ladyboys alike in this part of world. The first time a ladyboy had asked me for one I had no idea what she was talking about as they pronounce it \"Ba ? Ca ? Di\" as of course most Asians have trouble with the western \"R\" sound. They often switch it with the \"L\" sound but in this case they ignore it for some reason. I met Pookie just in front of the bar at Soi Kathoey. She looked happy and surprised when I propositioned her. So off we went to the Poppa Palace. This is a nice hotel but it is in a strange place. The official way to get there is on the Soi that runs towards the beach across from the Royal Paradise Complex. The strange thing is that this Soi does not extend to the beach but dead ends after it jogs around. This kind of street which would be called a back alley in the west is common in Thailand. When you hit these dead ends consider yourself lucky if there is a way out on foot other than doubling back. In this case there is a short cut to the beach between some houses and across a feted swampy lot. Pookie looked a little nervous as I lead her through this short cut back to the hotel. It is dark and little spooky so I enjoyed holding the girl`s hands and they would usually pull closer to me as we strolled. It was sort of romantic and a good lead in to what was about to happen.

45 | 1020x1360 | 13,8 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Black Monalisa

Cast: Monalisa
Genre: Black Eyes, Shaved, Straight Hair, Average Balls, Toys, Indoors, Black Dicks, Natural Tits, Big Dick, Stockings
Description: This stunning ebony shemale in her hot pink corset and fish net hosiery was a real pleasure to get on film. She loved dressing up in her naughty lingerie and spending time in the kitchen whipping all kinds of delicious delights. Not only did she know her way around the kitchen like a pro, but this shebabe also knew of all sorts of naughty things she could use those fruits and vegetables for that was just lying on the counter. And she really enjoyed experimenting and pleasuring herself with whatever she found handy. She showed off her shecock all lined up with her tasty assortment before choosing one to use for some personal play time fun. And while we watched, she covered her choice in a condom, set back in a chair while spreading her tight ass cheeks and toyed her fuckhole until her girl rod was hard and glistening with pre-cum.

80 | 913x1360 | 26,6 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Sexy Slim Femboy

Cast: Mariel
Genre: Thin, Bikini, Big Lips, Small Tits, Small Dick, Indoors, Curly Hair, Hairy, Teens, Dress
Description: We already saw Mariel get fucked by Richard (Anal Ready Femboy) and now it is time to watch her jerk that big dick solo. Not the prettiest girl in the world but knows how to give guys a come fuck me look. She slips out of her loose colorful top and tight green shorts into a teeny bikini. If you love femboys then you?ll already have a boner when she bares her flat chest. Despite being able to see her ribs she has square shoulders and strong arms which she uses to pull a big hard dick out of her bottoms. She then grabs hold of her big tool and does a great stand up jerk until squirting a big load of love juice.

105 | 908x1360 | 37,2 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account