Shemale Pretty Girls With Big Dicks [pics]

PaidPervert

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Erotic Asian Exotic

Cast: Ann
Site: shemax
Genre: Black Eyes, Teens, Teasing, Shaved, Big Tits, Thin, POV, Blowjob, Small Balls, Shower
Description: Ann is a friend of Ann from Laos who asked if I wanted to work with her friend. I said sure as I have learned not to refuse such offers (see below). So I`m sitting in my hotel waiting for this chick and wondering what she will look like. I here a knock at the door and I am a little nervous with anticipation. When I opened the door it was like one of those cartoons where the character`s tongue swells up like a balloon and the eyes spring out of the head to the sound of a horn blowing. At least it felt like this but I think I came off pretty cool as I greeted her, he he. I first saw her beautiful face with those exotic eyes which give her the look of a Bollywood starlet. My eyes dropped to see a skin tight alligator dress straining to hold in her succulently ample curves. I could not wait to see those big soft tits so I asked her to dance around a bit and pull her top down. Although I was feeling a little intimidated by her beauty she must have sensed I wanted to fuck her because she offered to take a shower. Of coarse she has a perfect medium sized cock that sprouts from dark black pubes. To see her soaping up her tits, tummy and cock was almost enough to make me cum in my pants. I held it though and she came to the bed to dry off and suck me off for a while. It took all my self control not to fuck the shit out of this babe as I wanted to properly catch every moment of her stroke to cumshot for you guys.<br><br>I do not know why I am hesitant when a ladyboy suggests she has a friend that also wants to work with me. I guess because we all remember that disastrous blind dates we were set up on by our sister. Attraction for most people is nine parts chemistry and 1 part logic. Now this is a little different because my attraction is not necessary to make a good shoot. I just figure that if I am not attracted to the model then neither will you guys be. I also think that at some point a hideous crossdresser will show up at my door and I will not have the heart to send her away. But I now believe this to be impossible in Thailand. Some of my best shoots in fact have been with girls that I would probably not have otherwise chosen if I had met them first. Plus my vision of beauty is not the same as yours the same way that yours is different than everyone else`s. To paraphrase and old saying, beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. I have learned that there is always something redeemingly beautiful about every ladyboy model and it is up to me to highlight this and downplay her weaknesses. Then you get a model like Ann who is perfect in every way and I cringe to think I may have passed on her. So be prepared for some different looking girls as I continue to experiment.

75 | 1360x1020 | 23,5 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

PaidPervert

Pop Goes the Weasel

Cast: Pop
Genre: Cum on Hands, Teens, Brunettes, Teasing, Average Dick, Long Hair, Blowjob, Thin, Black Eyes, Pretty Face
Description: This wild looking little girl from Nong Khai was game for the adult version of Pop Goes the Weasel. She seemed curiously amused with the prospect of doing a photoshoot which translates into an easy smile in front of the camera. While shorter than average at 160 cm tall I would not consider her petite as she has some nice curves. Her hormonal tits are developing nicely with their protruding nipples which would look phenomenal with a nice set of implants. I`m a fan of heavy eye makeup when done right and I think she pulls this off giving her a sultry look. The wild part comes from her blue streaked almost punk hair style. The best shot of her round face are the ones with her sexy lips wrapped around my cock. When she unleashes her one eyed weasel and generous nutsack it is a little timid at first. Sure enough after slurping on me and petting the little critter it swells up nice and fat. She then stroked and squeezed the head until it popped off a milky white discharge.<br><br>I met Pop on Soi 4 Sukhumvit south of NEP across from the Rajah Hotel Complex where the Guess Bar is now located. This is along the route back to the Dynasty Inn Grande where I often stay and has proven a good place to find girls. Either on my way to or back from the bars I can not help to bump in to the girls working this strip which extends from NEP south on Soi 4 almost to Soi 6. The quality and quantity decreases as you move away from NEP which every evening has a throng of people clustered around the entrance. Generally you do not see girls soliciting around the NEP entrance before the bars close at 2am after which a wave of girls getting off work passes by many of them lingering for an hour or more looking for customers. Some of the true freelancers that were working down the street will then blend in to this fray which shows that they are not welcome there at other times.

240 | 910x1356 | 49 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Puffy Pink Nipples

Cast: June
Genre: Hairy, Dress, Teens, Indoors, Bedroom, Big Tits, Pretty Face, Long Hair, Straight Hair, Brunettes
Description: June came over one afternoon to jack-off and I thought I would get it on film for all of you. This tall slim gorgeous dick girl arrived in her green satiny dress which is loose everywhere but her big tits which are exposed along with her slender arms and legs. This big-eyed cock cutie has a large pretty face and long wavy hair which streams in ringlets down her lithe body. She pulls her dress down to her waist to reveal a tight and muscular yet feminine torso and the bright yellow shorts she is wearing underneath. The contrast of her flat stomach with her bulging round breasts encased in her black with red lace bra will make the cock of any viewer rock hard. She removes her shorts to show her bra matching panties before exposing her chest melons which are capped by huge puffy red nipples that cry out to be sucked. Knowing we want more she slowly wiggles out of her panties to show her dark hairy crotch with its fast growing cock and large saggy balls. Her hard dick is fat at the base and curves to one side to the pointy pink tip. She goes on all fours to let us admire her sweet boy pussy before June jacks her hairy dick until it squirts a nice load of cum.<br><br>June is obviously very good looking with a great youthful body and face. She comes across as a bit aloof perhaps because she is so good looking or maybe she just doesn?t speak much English. When you tell people that the ladyboys in Thailand are better looking than the real girls then you can show June as the proof. It is truly a miracle of modern science that this girl has such perfect tits. I?m not sure how her nipples got so large and puffy but they make her tits mouth wateringly sexy. Seeing her naked I would challenge any heterosexual man to withstand the urge to fuck her.

100 | 1360x904 | 36,5 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Blonde on Black Boinking

Cast: Mirla Santos
Genre: White Dicks, Cowgirl, Interracial, Heels, Cowgirl Reverse, Mature, 69, Bed, Chubby, Indoors
Description: It?s a sexy shemale twosome when Myrla and Adryella get together and play. One brunette with dark skin and the other blonde with ivory skin, these two really complement each other and look sizzling together. They take their time undressing each other so they can get to those tasty shecocks. Then they make sure they suck each other?s throbbing girl poles until they are super hard and ready to fuck and then they pump each other?s tight assholes until they blow their loads.

294 | 913x1360 | 111,8 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

After School Home Jerk

Cast: Casey
Genre: Brown Eyes, Bra, Sofa, Natural Tits, Heels, Straight Hair, Black Dicks, Hairy, Teasing, Brunettes
Description: Cute Casey knows she has to come home right after school every day. If she doesn`t the boys may find out about her big secret. But once she is home alone this teen beauty is free to do what she wants. Instead of doing her homework she tosses her books aside and starts to tug off her school uniform. When she bends over we can see she isn`t wearing any panties under her short sexy plaid skirt. When she spreads her legs we see her hidden surprise and we understand why her horny home room teacher gives her detention so much. As she paws at her penis it grows long a fat with a pointy pink head. She is thinking about all the sexy boys in class who stare at her and wonder if they know she has a big dick. This gets her horny so she strips naked so we see her perfect smooth light black skinned body. She stands posing remembering the first time she let her teacher suck her long hard dick. She plays with the ribbed dildo as she remembers how he then fucked her tight asshole raw. Just like at the end of that lesson she jerks her big black cock until is shoots creamy white cum on her flat chest.<br><br>Photographer`s comments: My impression of Casey. This was her first photo shoot and she was a natural. She loved modeling and seemed to be prepared with posing and outfits. She was very flirty and loved to be touched. She likes to dominate men but seems to be more submissive type to me. I loved her big eyes and lips. She loved to tease when the camera was rolling.

175 | 913x1360 | 57 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Grip of Cum

Cast: Sabrina de Castro
Genre: Lotion, Piercings, Dyed, Big Dick, Floor, Teens, Skirt, Small Tits, Outdoors, Heels
Description: This horny blonde T-girl is ready to play. She is a cute thing with a nice ass, perky tits, and a huge thick shecock to play with. She loves to play no matter what time of day or night it is. Today she is dancing around the house in her leapord skinned lingerie and hoping that someone might just peek into see her. She is willing to stroke her cock and let it cum to completion as they watch through a window or even a camera lens! Today she was just putting some lotion on her skin was dried out and it wasnt` long until she felt her cock was dried out as well and need a good soft lotion loving. She gets out her lotion and squirts a huge amount on to her already thickening cock and starts to work it in, she watches as the head blooms into a nice size and starts to stroke. It isn`t long until her blooming cock erupts into a massive geyser of thick cum.

200 | 906x1360 | 54 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Blonde in the Jungle

Cast: Mickely Caldas
Genre: Big Tits, Outdoors, White Dicks, Pretty Face, Small Balls, Teens, Shaved, Black Eyes, Natural Tits, Dick Shacking
Description: One day Mickely Caldas wandered into the jungle, stopping only when she came upon a clearing where Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs were immortalized in porcelain. She was wearing a beautiful black top with a baby blue satin bow and her long blonde hair was gently caressing her shoulders. Mickely is a hot shemale and she doesna??t need much reason to get turned on. I dona??t know if it was the porcelain statues or if she was merely tired and wanted to relax by jerking off but the blonde beauty was soon naked and trying to feed her cock into Snow Whitea??s mouth. The naughty dwarf statues were given a taste as well but no one wanted to play with poor Mickely. Instead she was forced to play by herself, but that wasna??t enough to deter her from busting a nut. Lying on the soft towel she brought on her journey Mickely began stroking her cock vigorously and eventually she produced a sticky load. It was a beautiful ending to a fairytale voyage.

140 | 1360x913 | 54 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Bigger than a Gnats Cock

Cast: Nat
Genre: Teasing, Brown Eyes, Cum on Abs, Masturbation, Anal Sex, Hairy, Floor, Thin, Big Balls, Big Dick
Description: This is a tiny little gnat of a girl coincidentally named Nat except for the fact that she has a huge cock. She starts the set combing her fake hair as she stands in her skimpy orange outfit and fishnet stockings. You can see every ripple on her bare midriff and when she sits down the large bulge in her white panties push her tiny skirt up. As I moved close she wasted no time pulling out and sucking my cock before standing and removing her skirt. The bulge grows and from behind she pulls her G-string aside to show her sweet hairy little bunghole and you can see the end of her large cock which has been forced between her legs. When she removes the straining white cloth, out springs her huge fat dick which looks even larger in proportion to her miniature body. It stays rock hard through showing us her puffy boy pussy and other poses before she takes a call. That done she generously lubes up her hairy hole and invites me to fuck it. This I do from a few positions before she settles down for a double cock jerk until she shoots her load all over my cock and stomach.<br><br>I found Nat on Soi 13/1 in Pattaya at Beach Road where she works as a freelancer (i.e. streetwalker). This Soi in central Pattaya has two Ladyboy bars, La Bamba and Stringfellows which employs many feminine ladyboys. For some reason most of the freelancers working around there seem to be the most masculine of ladyboys. I would not even say they are femboys but rather wig wearing transvestites. You would think they would work closer to the gay area, Sunee Plaza but I suppose they are looking for straight men and the traffic around Beach Road. This type of ladyboy is not for everyone and they are reputed a being the most trouble in terms of drug use, stealing and other bad things. I had no trouble with Nat who with her small size could not pose much of a threat but I found many of the others around there a little worrisome looking.

155 | 1360x913 | 40,5 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

Sensual Slim Blonde

Cast: Aghata McCartney
Genre: Average Balls, Bra, Blondes, White Dicks, Corset, Shaved, Big Dick, Blue Eyes, Thin, Big Tits
Description: Agatha is a blonde shemale hottie that loves posing for the camera and showing off her tight buns and perky tits. She looks sexy as hell in her black lingerie pouring her drink all over her sweet rack and then licking it off with her own tongue. And all that boob licking must have gotten this blonde T-girl hot because when she slipped out off her ass revealing thong, her shecock was hard and standing at full attention in need of some serious stroking.

177 | 913x1360 | 57 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account

PaidPervert

The Lotion Freak

Cast: Honey
Genre: Masturbation, Small Balls, Chubby, Dyed, Teens, Lotion, Indoors, Big Tits, Dick Shacking, Pretty Face
Description: This sexy ebony shemale had just spent a long evening of shopping at the mall. We had seen her inside and caught up with her as she was getting into her sporty wheels and getting ready to head home. After some friendly chat and the offer of some cash, this T-girl agreed to come back to our apartment with us and let us get her on film in all her gorgeous naked glory showing off her juicy shecock. She modeled some of the new clothes she had just purchased that showed off her gorgeous big tits and rounded, tight ass. But it was when she began stripping out of her clothes and was naked on the sofa that things really began to heat up. She stroked and fondled her thick girl pole before bringing out the lotion and smearing that creamy liquid all over her dark skinned body. And once she covered her shecock with cream she was ready to pump until she spewed.

165 | 913x1360 | 53,6 MB

00240x0032-08.png

Download File

Fileboom Premium Account