Scat fetish - Anyone?

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by tankholder, Sep 2, 2012.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. tankholder

tankholder New Member

Is anyone into toilet stuff? Do you love when your mistress drops her shit on you?

What are your experiences?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. rola1955

rola1955 Member

I love pissing, but scat ....... noooooooo

3. westpier

westpier New Member

Its like a lot of my fetish tastes, I love the thought of it but the actual experience no....errr.....no. Likewise sniffing dirty gussets of womens knickers/tights, I love seeing pics but actually doing it i haven't found that much fun, unless she's wearing them at the time.

Apart from Joyangeles, the best scat stuff seems to Japanese (lots of girl next door types).

4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Scat is a comparatively rare fetish, as fetishes go. And on top of that, it's a fairly visceral turn off for most people who aren't into it.

It's also important to realize that, as fetishes go, it's provably unhealthy. Feces are filled with various nasty bacteria that can infect you if you handle them, ingest them, or rub them on your body (even if your skin is unbroken). You can get infections from your own feces as well as other people's. So my personal advice is to leave scat as something to fantasize about and not actually engage in. If you do engage in it, make sure you keep lots of fairly strong anti-septic cleansers around (and I don't mean just anti-bacterial soap; use something stronger).

5. DepravedSadist

DepravedSadist New Member

A hard limit of mine. And trust me, I don't have many!

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM