Public Humilation

sillylittlepet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lets just say that my master and I are very interested in humilation play, especially when its public. We're working on expanding our repertoire, but its like nursing a plant that currently pretty small and has room to grow. While small things like not wearing underwear with a short skirt or being braless with a sheer shirt are pretty tame, I'm curious as to how far this can go.

Any ideas, comments, concerns, cautions?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Well, obviously there's a lot of stuff, like ordering you to go down on him or expose yourself, that is illegal and can get you into a lot of trouble. And doing things is public is essentially involving third parties in your sex life without their consent. So do be very careful about what you do.

Some fairly tame things involve you having to wear embarrassing clothing (dowdy old lady clothes, t-shirts with political slogans you disagree with, bag lady clothes) that will simply get people to stare at you. He might take you to a shopping mall and follow you at a distance simply observing your discomfort at people watching you. He might sit down at the food court and order you to kneel next to him while he eats, or kneel and eat a sandwich--again, these things will probably get you stared at. Boot worship in public will draw stares, but might also draw the attention of a security guard.

He might take you to a rest room, order you to strip naked and wait in a stall with the door closed until he returns. (This is easier for a gay couple to do, because of the problem of going into a bathroom meant for the opposite sex. But if it's a small bathroom with a locking door it's not too difficult.)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

erinbi2003

humiliation

my Mistress enjoys my humiliation in several ways. 1 She like to take me out in a short skirt with small bells attached to my laybia rings. i get lots of looks from people trying to figure out what the sound is. i think some people know exactly what it is. 2 She takes me out in a normal leangth skirt but with a pony tail but plug in my ass. She has me bend over or squat so the tail is visiable.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

YoungOne

He might take you to a rest room, order you to strip naked and wait in a stall with the door closed until he returns. (This is easier for a gay couple to do, because of the problem of going into a bathroom meant for the opposite sex. But if it's a small bathroom with a locking door it's not too difficult.)

This is REAL fun.
Additionally your master could have you masturbate on the meanwhile, filming it (we have small cameras nowadays, so this part should be easy).

It's very good if you find a way to do it.

Fileboom Premium Account