Bondage clubs

EternallyPissed

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I finally found a local club here in Birmingham. I don't think it's an actual place but a group that has different munches around town and they have meetups at a member's house. My slave and I are relatively new to a true Dom/Sub situation having only collared her around 2 months now, though her training is going VERY well. I'm curious if anyone has any advice on approaching a group like this? Would it be rude to come in with her on her leash? Any ideas what to expect? Next week they are having a munch at a local occult shop and I guess that's where one would sign up.

We are planning a trip in October to a club in Atlanta called 1763. I'm very excited about that one. Rooms to rent out, public play spaces, and its pretty damn cheap for what sounds like an evening of quality debauchery:devil: Again, I have read the rules of both clubs and it sounds pretty straightforward. Any tips on etiquette?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

From the little I know about public meet ups they are very casual and the leading your sub in on a leash maybe a little too much for coffee and dessert at the local Chili's. If you can get more information on the location you will have a better of idea of what the protocols may be.
Good luck and let us know how it goes!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account