POV Femdom videos (daily update)

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Bratty Bunny - Pay Me

Screens:

It's time for you to pay me. Buy this clip and indulge in the finest financial domination JOI. Sucked down into the rabbit hole of stroking and wallet-draining. Earn your place as a slave beneath me with your cash being handed over to me. To its rightful owner. It's the natural progression of your slave life to a hot powerful female. Learn to give in fully to this GODdess. Stroking uncontrollably to me, unable to stop. Pay and stroke the vicious cycle continues.

[Female Domination, POV, Findom, Financial Domination, Brat Girls, Money Fetish, Arrogant Woman, Goddess Worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:10:39
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
File Size: 772 MB

Download from Keep2share (K2S.cc) :

https://k2s.cc/file/d35079c6d521f/Bratty_Bunny_-_pay_me.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alex_ich

Crystal Knight - Buy My Worn Panties - Deal Inside

Screens:

Buy my panties! Well worn and ready to take you deeper into addiction. You know you want a pair of my delicious dirty laundry thats touched my divine ass and pussy. Just give in and pay. It's worth every penny. This clip will give you all the info you need to know to buy them and even features a deal for multiple pairs! I just bought so many new sets of underwear so there is plenty for you to choose from. Make your addiction reality, order a pair of panties that you can sniff while jerking to me.

[Female Domination, POV, Findom, Financial Domination, Panty Fetish, Thong Fetish, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Pussy Worship, Cunilingus, Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Sensual Domination, Sexy, Erotic, Panty Worship, Panties, Goddess Worship, Tease Goddess, Panty Deal, Female Supremacy]

File info:

Duration: 00:04:43
File Size: 234 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/90646513b9854/Crystal_Knight_-_Buy_My_Worn_Panties_-_Deal_Inside.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

alex_ich

Meana Wolf - Mommy Loves You

Screens:

Meana Wolf uses magic on you to get what she wants. She says the words.and as she does your body begins to retrograde and become younger. Slowly she says the word again and you become younger still. You cry out in frustration as you become younger and younger. You feel your body change as you regress and the fear sets in when she tells you that this will be permanent. She says the word again.you regress into a new born babe. She swaddles you in a blanket and coo's as she nuzzles your little nose. Sweet little baby, nothing is stronger than a mother's love. And you're going to be her helpless little boy forever.

[Female Domination, POV, Transformation, Transformation Fetish, Transformation Fantasies, Age Regression, Older Woman, Younger Man, Magic Control]

File info:

Duration: 00:13:39
File Size: 773 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/956ee5746536f/Meana_Wolf___Mommy_Loves_You.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Goddess Alexandra Snow - How Strong Are You?

Screens:

You like to think you're a big strong man, don't you? You think you have all of the control in the world when it comes to your cock. Well I don't think so. When it comes to me, you don't have any control at all. But I'll give you a chance to put your money where your cock is. If you can control yourself and sit through this entire video without getting hard, then you owe me nothing. If you get hard at all during this video however, you owe me $100 tribute right then and there. If you touch yourself at all, or receive any physical pleasure after you get hard, you owe me another $200. That's the deal. You wanted to prove your many strength and control. This is how you get to do it. Don't think I'm going to make this easy for you, oh no.

In just a few minutes, you'll be sending me those tributes with cock in hand.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Cocktease, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Findom, Financial Domination, Orgasm Control]

File info:

Duration: 00:12:23
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 433 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/1618156884cc2/Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_How_Strong_Are_You.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Miss Mikaela Witt - Under my thumb

Screens:

Oh, I didnt know you were around today! How are you baby? Why else are you here? You like me, well I like you too but you know we have been friends for ages. It would be so wrong of us; I see the way you look at me. Well lets try something. Its ok if there isnt any touching so sit on your hands. This way its perfectly acceptable. No, dont touch me! Sit on those hands!! I know how bad you want to touch yourself or me but you cant! It has to be this way! Mmm its making my pussy throb, I love this! You knew I would be here in my bikini chilling by the pool. It will be our little secret. Its so exciting. I bet your cock wants to explode so bad! This is so fun, I bet you want these tits in your mouth dont you. Mmm Im just going to touch myself while you sit there on your hands wanting me so bad! Thats it! Let me see that cock, grab it out for me and wank it! Mmmm thats it. This will be our dirty little secret, get ready to cum for me! Now cum on these tits of mine. Thats it! Now dont forget, dont tell anyone! - Mikaela

[Female Domination, POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Cocktease, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Home Wrecker, Goddess Worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:10:00
File Size: 521 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/6a36702bb5d7d/Glam_Worship_-_Miss_Mikaela_Witt_-_Under_my_thumb.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Bratty Bunny - Cannot Satisfy Me

Screens:

You're touching it again, aren't you? You can only jerk it off with two fingers, huh? You cannot satisfy me with that thing. Why? Oh, it must be because you have a tiny little penis. No woman wants to have sex with a little dick. It's not anything that will get us off. You can't satisfy me. I'm just being honest with you. You want the truth right? You'll never ever get a Goddess like me. You wouldn't be able to handle it. Goddesses go for real men with big hard dicks. Guess there's only one thing to entertain me with a small dick.. to eat that cum for me. It's not like you can last long anyway.

[Female Domination, POV, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Goddess Worship, Verbal Humiliation]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:50
File Size: 241 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/60a40037ad548/Bratty_Bunny_Cannot_Satisfy_Me.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Jess West - GF'S Mum

Screens:

Your gf's mum jess comes in and notices something in your pocket she pulls it out and its a pair of her panties not your gf's jess confronts you and says its ok if you fancy your gf's mum and she finds it a turn on so she starts to encourage you to get your cock out and wank for her and she starts to strip for you and tease you some more so come on and wank your gf isnt going to be back for ages and you have always fancied your gf's mum so whats the harm.

[Female Domination, POV, MILF, Strip Tease, Older Woman, Younger Man, Panty Fetish]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:46
File Size: 556 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/325e3b35b4c29/Jess_West_-_GF_S_Mum.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Lady Carolina - My Soles In Your Face!

Screens:

Lady Carolina returns home from shopping and she relaxes on an office chair with her legs on the table to rest. She teases you with her shoes for a minute and after she removes her shoes and teases you with her socks for a minute more. Carolina knows that has your attention and she removes her socks, bringing her beautiful soles as near to your face as can be! She teases you with her beautiful feet, crossing angles, stretching and wriggling her toes. She knows how hungry you are for her feet, your face is almost inside her soles!

[Female Domination, POV, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play]

File info:

Duration: 00:05:15
File Size: 316 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/21c1b9f76ea8b/Lady_Carolina_-_My_Soles_In_Your_Face_.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Young Goddess Kim - Smoke On The Water

Screens:

You have been secretly watching the sexy smoker at the guest house at every opportunity. you decide to "read a book" outside as she's in the pool. Damn, she's caught you staring, you think to yourself. But to your relief and excitement she calls out to you to pass her pack of cigarettes. Of course you oblige and take them to her straight away. Her hands are wet, she grabs a cigarette between her lips from the box and smiles asking you to light her up. How did she end up reading you like a book? - she knows very well that you have been admiring. You are so aroused by her smoking that being right in front of her as she smokes on the water is such a tease and the start of a dangerous addiction.

[Female Domination, POV, Smoking, Cigarette, Smoke, Smoke Fetish, Swimsuit, Wet Look, Lip Fetish, Finger Nail Fetish]

File info:

Duration: 00:06:31
File Size: 528 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/83ee2a3e264ed/Young_Goddess_Kim_-_Smoke_On_The_Water.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Exquisite Goddess - Forgive me father for I have sinned role-play

Screens:

I am sinner and i need to confess all my sins! The problem is i encounter the father in the wrong place for a confession...a bar! Seducing him and commiting more sins is just going to happen. I 've been temptress too long to quit now! Nudity and masturbation

[Female Domination, Adult Role Play, POV, Taboo, Blondes, Erotic Nude, Role Play, Seduction, Blowjob, POV Blowjob]

File info:

Duration: 00:16:32
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 364 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/94f612b257e54/E...ive_me_father_for_I_have_sinned_role-play.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account