POV Femdom videos (daily update)

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Worship Jasmine - Beg To Pay My Ass

Screens:

How hot does my big juicy ass get you huh. Nothing but a hot sweaty mess when I tease you this hard. Cute, round and so damn draining in every single way possible. I drain your balls and I drain that wallet. With every move of my curves you're reaching down for your card. I love it when you spend on my ass and you love to worship such perfection. I want you to drool hard and I want you to spend even harder. Being one broke ass loser for my butt is in sight and just what you want.

I know you can't take your eyes away from the prize, it's just too tempting. Nothing makes you hard like my ass does, it makes you ooze with pre cum and desperate to spend deep into debt. How much will you spend today? Are you going to show me just how much of a true ass obsessed addict you are for me huh? You are right, you're going to hit that tribute button right there and show me..

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Findom, Financial Domination, Cocktease, Goddess Worship, Thong Fetish]

File info:

Duration: 00:08:24
Resolution: 1280x720
Format: mp4
File Size: 257 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/8c2442d821c6f/Worship_Jasmine_-_Beg_To_Pay_My_Ass.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alex_ich

Crystal Knight - Suck Dick For Tits

Screens:

My big tits can make you do anything. You can be coerced into doing what I want, including sucking dick, as long as you get teased with my perfect tits. So get your toy ready and suck it to my instructions. My cleavage can make you do anything and I'm going to use them to encourage your bi-sexuality. You'll get permission for your little clitty to cum if you do a good job!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Spit Fetish, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Make Me Bi, Enforced Bi, BBC, Big Black Cock, Transformation, Transformation Fetish, Transformation Fantasies, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Bi-Sexual Encouragement, Gay Training, Homo Training, Coerced Gay, Gay Encouragement, Female Supremacy, Tease Goddes]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:06
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 450 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/5bdb6cfc6e768/Crystal_Knight_-_Suck_Dick_For_Tits.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

alex_ich

Bratty Bunny - Only Here For Your Wallet

Screens:

You think I care about you? You think I have any interest in you or that stupid hard cock of yours? No fucking way. You crave the attention from me though, you're so fucked up. I don't like you at all, I only like you around for your wallet. So don't go broke or else you get no attention from me what so ever. You're just a little pay piggy, sitting around with your wallet out and your cock in your hand waiting to be abused by a hot dominant female on your computer screen. What a freak you. Keep paying me loser!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Findom, Financial Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Brat Girls, Goddess Worship, Verbal Humiliation]

File info:

Duration: 00:07:42
File Size: 558 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/58eb53fb501d0/Bratty_Bunny_-_Only_Here_For_Your_Wallet.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Ashley Bulgari - Dirty Toilet Smoking POV Slavery

Screens:

World-Premiere on C4S! Please Welcome back our newest gorgeous Sadobeauty :: ASHLEY BULGARI :: ! This ultra-hot blonde and tattooed Bombshell will drive You totally insane with her dominant character! She is a natural born Beauty who knows exactly how to treat little pathetic slave like You! She wants to own You and Your dirty little mind completely. and knows how to take Your soul . to control You more and more! There is no escape from this hot Blonde Bombshell Goddess

[Female Domination, Smoking, Smoke, Smoke Fetish, Cigar Fetish, POV, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training]

File info:

Duration: 00:07:01
File Size: 164 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/f86f9bbe93007/S...ulgari_-_Dirty_Toilet_Smoking_POV_Slavery.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Ashley Bulgari - Become My Slave Toy

Screens:

In this first Part she is even giving You some special sexy and mean Lessons in Tease & Denial and Nipple Torture! ASHLEY is wearing her super-hot black Lingerie and You have a good look at her big Tits and her sexxy black slip that is covering her "Goddess Treasure"! But don't look too close - as Mistress :: ASHLEY BULGARI :: demands Your total Attention today! She will torture Your fuckin' Nipples today with her sexy fingers and is ready to play more mean Games with You! This Clip is a dream come true for all Fans of Gloves Fetish, as sexy Mistress :: ASHLEY BULGARI :: is slowly pulling her Gloves over her sexy hands and then tortures Your pathetic Nipples even more with them! Oh Yes - she loves to have total Control over pathetic Slaves like You and to mind-fukk You with her sexy appearance! She Then is giving You some mean Lessons in Tease and Denial, whereby she is teasing You with her Tongue and her super sexxxy Body. but You are NOT allowed to cum for yet, cause she has much more things on her dirty and mean mind for You! Can You stand this Test ? Then get ready for Part 2 coming very soon here in the next few Hours!! Watch, witness and become a Part of this great new Videoclip. featuring the one & only super-sexxy, hot and mega-sadistic

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Tease, Denial, Cocktease, Glove Fetish, Humiliation, Degradation, Nipple Play, Lip Fetish]

File info:

Duration: 00:09:20
File Size: 222 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/99c990971c392/Sadobeauties_-_Ashley_Bulgari_-_Become_My_Slave_Toy.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Goddess Christina - This Will Never End

Screens:

It's time that you make some life changes. It's become quite clear that "normal" activities no longer excite you. That's because you're not normal. You know right where you belong which is bowing before me. Coming home to worship me is the highlight of your day. You don't realize just how far gone you really are. This will never end.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Redhead, Love Addiction, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Findom, Financial Domination, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training]

File info:

Duration: 00:07:10
File Size: 198 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/ee5efc69c99e5/Goddess_Christina_-_This_Will_Never_End.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Goddess Christina - I AM Your GOD

Screens:

You will bow before me. All others fall beneath me. You will forever be my obedient slave. I'm ingrained in your mind. You will worship and pray to me. I control what's in your head. I control those urges within your body. I make you feel so good. Like no other else can. My perfection radiates right through you. Making you feel something you've never felt before. I understand you like you no one else does. I'm your all. Your life. I AM YOUR GOD!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Redhead, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Goddess Worship, Religious]

File info:

Duration: 00:07:04
File Size: 259 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/6656f93088646/Goddess_Christina_-_I_AM_Your_GOD.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Courtney Taylor POV Slave Orders 7

Screens:

You were in a terrible accident and have been in a coma for the last two days. When you wake up , your wife tells you that to save your life, the doctor had to cut two inches off of your cock. Your wife tells you that no one could love a man like you with a tiny cock.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Pussy Worship, Cunilingus, Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating, Cum Countdown]

File info:

Duration: 00:15:26
File Size: 897 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/60c64dbe55eea/Mean_World_-_Slave_Orders_-_Courtney_Taylor_POV_Slave_Orders_7.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Goddess Christina - SPH: Small Pecker Masturbation Humiliation

Screens:

SHRIMP DICK - CLITTY DICK - LITTLE PECKER - MICRO PENIS - SHORT STICK - TINY WEINER - INCH WORM-- Yes YOU with the TINY WEE WEE! You know this is just for YOU!!! Goddess will deal with that poor little pathetic thing as she sees fit.

[Female Domination, POV, Redhead, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Humiliation, Degradation, Pillow Humping, Masturbation Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:08
File Size: 264 MB

Download from Keep2share (K2S.cc) :

https://k2s.cc/file/d441ccdfcb650/Goddess_Christina_-_SPH__Small_Pecker_Masturbation_Humiliation.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account