POV Femdom videos (daily update)

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Princess Fierce - Dick Domination Mind Fuck

Screens:

I am luring and trapping you with an intense body brainwash. My tits, ass, legs, stomach, face, ALL of me, will induce an intense mesmerizing effect. You are craving to stroke to all of my curves. I continue your mind fuck by allowing you to jerk..stop..jerk..stop..Soon you find yourself approaching orgasm to the hottest goddess body dick domination clip. What will happen? Will I mind fuck you into orgasm.or mind fuck you down a deeper path of destruction? This clip contains elements of mind fuck, goddess worship, cock tease, tease & denial, thigh highs, tit worship, leg worship, ass worship, mesmerize, mental domination, psychological domination.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Breast, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Cocktease, Leg Worship, Psychological Domination, Ruined Orgasm, Thigh Highs]

File info:

Duration: 00:13:54
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
File Size: 706 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/fc2ec6ee2270d/Princess_Fierce_Dick_Domination_Mind_Fuck.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alex_ich

Young Goddess Kim - Office Desk ashtray

Screens:

you thought it would just be a fun, kinky experience when I made you get on your knees at My feet below the desk and use you for the afternoon as My slave. your fetish for My Smoke in My sexy tight office outfits make you dangerously weak and susceptible to My sadistic desires. Now you are in chains with no chance of escaping, haha - you will never see the light of day again! I intend on using you up as My ashtray, filling you with all My ash and Smoke until I discard you. I have just walked back in from a meeting and light up My cigar, coercing you to stick your tongue out and filling it with My cigar ash. Once your ashtray mouth is filled, I take a picture of your humiliated little pathetic ashtray face and remind you that you are not going anywhere. you have to stay chained to the desk and inhale My Smoke until you choke on it with tearing pleading eyes. Haha this is your lunch, slave - its a privilege to chew and swallow My smoked cigar - you will learn to enjoy it with the help of My crop. If you are lucky I'll let you lick the remains of My crushed cigarettes off My sole.

[Human astray, Smoking Fetish, Cigar Fetish, Latex, Office Domination, Humiliation, Stilettos, Stockings, PVC, Glove Fetish, Arrogant Woman, Femdom POV, Female Domination, Glove Fetish]

File info:

Duration: 00:16:27
File Size: 699 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/46f782f32d6e2/Young_Goddess_Kim_-_Office_Desk_ashtray.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

alex_ich

Crystal Knight - Real Chastity

Screens:

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Sub Training, Chastity Device, Chastity Encouragement, Chastity Tease, Cock Control, Goddess Worship, Orgasm Control]

File info:

Duration: 00:06:21
File Size: 315 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/3b36652b92252/Crystal_Knight_-_Real_Chastity.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Harley LaVey - Threes Company

Screens:

I come home from my night of slinging drinks in a hip bar scene. After a long night of serving young hot males at the club, I I have to come home to.well, you. You don't know this just yet, but after trying to get into my pants, I just can't take it anymore. I'm coerced to tell you just how small and pathetic and useless your cock is. But I'm not going without sex. Oh no! As a matter of fact I've been fucking all of my young hot clientele from the bar. But don't worry, I have no intention of leaving you. Why would I do that? Instead, you can join in the fun.:)

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Beta Bitch Boy, Beta Humiliation, Beta Male Training, Cheating Wife, Cuckoldress]

File info:

Duration: 00:10:37
File Size: 1.52 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/120d5f6e88bb4/HarleyLaVey_Threes_Company.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Mistress - T - Selling You To A Man

Screens:

I've grown tired of you and have sold you to a male Dom. He wants you to be in chastity before he collects you aND I want you to cum in my presence & eat it one last time, so I guide you in a jerk off instruction while telling you what your new life will be like.
I take delight at your previous reluctance to do any gay stuff but now you're going to have to do it forever because it makes me happy.
I focus on the differences between serving me & serving him - from my lovely, dainty feet to his big sweaty ones, my gorgeous ass to his hairy one & the biggest difference that you were never allowed to have sex with me but now there will be plenty of sex with him & anyone else he wants.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Stockings, Nylons, Stockings, Nylons, Make Me Bi, Gay, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerk-Off Commands, Instructions, JOI, Bisexual Encouragement]

File info:

Duration: 00:14:25
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 425 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/c1252628f8ac7/Mistress_-_T_-_Fetish_Fuckery_-_Selling_You_To_A_Man.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Exquisite Goddess - Latex Dress and Gloves Worship

Screens:

Worship me as I wear this latex dress,long silky gloves and patent louboutin pumps.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Latex, Rubber, Findom, Financial Domination, Goddess Worship, Glove Fetish, High Heels]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:19
File Size: 348 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/a969773993260/Exquisite_Goddess_-_Latex_Dress_and_Gloves_Worship.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Katie Banks - Telling Your Wife Off

Screens:

Hello there, you don't know me but your husband and I have been being very naughty together. It all started with his panty obsession. I thought us girls should meet, chat and get on the same page. After all there is much enjoyment that you can partake in with this little arrangement.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Big Tits, Brunettes, Fingering, Masturbation, Solo, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement]

File info:

Duration: 00:10:31
File Size: 466 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/5452d62679458/Katie_Banks_-_Telling_Your_Wife_Off.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Tara Tainton - Your Blue-Balled Suffering Keeps Me Coming

Screens:

My chaste darling. I've missed you today. I've worked so hard, and it's so good to come home to you. You make me feel. well, let me show you. I've been thinking about you all day. how you're right here waiting for me, every day and all day long, your poor unused dick all locked up, your balls royal blue and bulging. Thinking of you frustrated and pent up and so very chaste makes me SO hot! I think about it - you - all day. I love the way you look at me with so much longing. I love that you WAIT for me, that you never know what you may get or when or if you'll ever feel what it's like to be inside me again, but you're still right here holding out for me. I mean, just look at how red and tight your cock is! Does it hurt? Your nuts are so blue. almost ready to explode. and NOTHING in this whole wide world turns me on more! You know what I have to do. I have to masturbate in front of you. I have to play with myself before you while you watch and agonize, I have to spend every hot, turned on second, telling you just how hot and wet you make me.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Cocktease, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Orgasm Denial, Orgasm Contro]

File info:

Duration: 00:16:45
Resolution: 720x404
File Size: 501 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/fef146d796bf6/Tara_Tainton_-_Your_Blue-Balled_Suffering_Keeps_Me_Coming.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Ashley Jayne - Cum And Chill

Screens:

Your girlfriend Ashley wants you to CUM and spend some quality time with her on the sofa. She can't understand why you're doing DIY tasks around the house when you could be enjoying her body! Ashley begins to tease you, by flashing her juicy erect nipples and toned body! She can see your COCK twitching in your pants and starts giving you all the encouragement you need for the perfect afternoon WANK! This stunning blonde knows the right things to say to get every drop of CUM out of your bollocks!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Cleavage, Blonde Hair, Leggings, Pink Lipstick, Lounge, Erect Nipples, Large Nipples, Panties, Piercings, Medium Natural Tits, Vest Top]

File info:

Duration: 00:08:14
File Size: 361 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/aa49da1a2fb79/ashley-jayne-cum-and-chill_full_hd.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Mistress T - Bedtime Jerk Off For MILF MOM's Friend

Screens:

This is a sweet & sensual JERK OFF INSTRUCTION for my mama's boy. Light teasing / humiliation. Let's get all those cummies out so you can relax & go to sleep! MILF + FAMILY FANTASIES

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, MILF, Humiliation, Degradation, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Older Woman, Younger Man]

File info:

Duration: 00:08:12
File Size: 241 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/c4fa7d444babb/Mistress_T_-_Bedtime_Jerk_Off_For_MILF_MOM_s_Friend.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account