POV Femdom videos (daily update)

alex_ich

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Bratty Bunny - Do It Quick JOI

Screens:

You need to do it quick, under ten minutes. And you want to do it to me. You naughty boy, take it out and get a quickie in. I know you can't help it. You just NEED to see me. You crave my hot tight body, especially my sweet ass.

[Female Domination, POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Edging Games, JOI Games, Masturbation Games, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Cocktease]

File info:

Duration: 00:08:23
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
File Size: 628 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/087a3a289215c/Bratty_Bunny_-_Do_It_Quick_JOI.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alex_ich

Queen Regina - Nylon feet Addiction

Screens:

Time to have fun. hahaha u been waited for that Moment so Long.. U was shaking for that Moment when u can stroke for My amazing slim , and so soft feet! Down on your knee Slave! and yes I Am not sorry to Ruin your plans for today. U need to Be here u need to Drool and Submit RIGHT NOW!

[Female Domination, POV, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, Femdom Brat, Erotic Tease, Feet JOI, Foot Slave Training, Goddess Worship, Long Legs, Slave Task]

File info:

Duration: 00:12:06
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 1.04 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/7f68662639362/Queen_Regina_-_Nylon_feet_Addiction.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Felicia Vox - Archived You Can Never Have Me

Screens:

This is the first time I've ever given you jerk off instructions, but I figured that I would try it since you love stroking to my face and the sound of my sexy voice. I tell you to build up a big creamy load for me, and tell you that I know that you could never last a whole 5 minutes just stroking your cock to my face, so I won't make you wait that long. I suck on my fingers, wishing that it was your cock instead. I get so turned on just by the idea of you stroking your cock to me! Then I countdown from 10, where I tell you to blow that premature load on my face because I know you can't hold it anymore. After you cum, I tell you to pause the video and come back later for round 2. The second time around, I'm a little more confident and I even start getting sassy with you. Are you joking? You could never have someone like me! And look at that! You get so hard when I talk down to you! I know your cock is sensitive still, but I really don't care; I just want you to blow that load all over my face and tits. I do another cum countdown, demanding that you blow that pathetic second load for me. You loser, you cum so fast. I just can't wait to make you cum even faster next time

[Female Domination, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Humiliation, Degradation, Asian, Lace, Lingerie]

File info:

Duration: 00:12:02
File Size: 665 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/c9acc6b0325b2/Felicia_Vox_-_Archived_You_Can_Never_Have_Me.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Young Goddess Kim - Mutt's Walk

Screens:

The Sequel to Leashed Tease where I ordered you to take the end of your leash in your mouth, crawl to My front door and wait excitedly for your walk outside. After a few minutes you hear My heeled boots approaching. Are you ready for your walk, mutt? I have decided to take you to a desolate location and explore the ruins where I will be chaining you up for the night. To make sure you do not know where I am taking you, I will be driving you in the dark boot of My car. Now, get in and kiss My boots! Once we arrive, you crawl closely on all fours behind My shiny gold heeled boots, gazing up at My sparkling PVC ass as I walk. I stop and order you to sit as I have a Smoke break and allow you to lick My dirty boot soles clean and suck My heels as I look down on you in amusement. you will worship and lick My PVC ass clean too, lucky mutt. That should give you something to dream about as you are chained up here in desolation for the night.

[Female Domination, POV, Humiliation, Degradation, Pet Play, Human Pet, Puppy Play, Smoking, Cigarette, Smoke, Smoke Fetish, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Bootdom, Boot Domination, PVC-Vinyl, Shiny Fetish, Boot Licking]

File info:

Duration: 00:17:09
File Size: 916 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/6360a2b428bdc/Young_Goddess_Kim_-_Mutt_s_Walk.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Young Goddess Kim - Owned Under Lock and Key

Screens:

Imagine being owned under lock and key, My slave in chastity to do with as I please. See this cock cage in My gloved hand..you will be begging to be locked in this cage for Me. Only slaves with locked cocks get so close to My untouchable ass and divine latex feet. I want to see tears - dripping from your aching locked cock. Begging for relief. But I only increase the tease and push your dick even harder against the steel bars. No escape! your locked cock has many uses for My pleasure - even as My ashtray hahaha. What a privilege to feel My Smoke caress your prison dick. Rubbing against My pantyhose ass, My latex thong, My playful latex feet. Imagine your dick owned by Me.Under Lock n Key.

[Female Domination, POV, Keyholder, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Lock, Cock Cage, Tease and Denial, Teasing, Latex, Rubber, Smoking, Cigarette, Smoke, Human Ashtray, Pantyhose, Fetish, Female Supremacy, Ass Tease]

File info:

Duration: 00:11:33
File Size: 612 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/f4cc7b70a001e/Young_Goddess_Kim_-_Owned_Under_Lock_and_Key.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Princess Ashley - Fiery Femdom Brat

Screens:

Exactly what you crave - a hot girl being mean to you and ripping your ego to shreds. Nice girls just don't do it for you. You need bratty, bitchy verbal abuse to get your pathetic little dick off. You come to Me because I'm always brutally honest and tell it like it is. I don't sugarcoat things or lie to you. In fact, I rub it in your face - always reminding you of what a loser you are and how fucked up your life is. I'm a fiery, greedy, femdom brat and you love it!

[Female Domination, POV, Verbal Humiliation, Brat Girls, PVC-Vinyl, Masturbation Humiliation, Shiny Clothing, Humiliation, Degradation]

File info:

Duration: 00:14:45
File Size: 658 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/ac9a196fdf51c/Princess_Ashley_-_Fiery_Femdom_Brat.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Young Goddess Kim - Sweet Smothering Satisfaction

Screens:

Just because I am laying back checking My e-mails and ignoring you doesn't mean you can just sit there and stare. you are here to serve and worship Me, slave! Grovel at My feet and start making yourself useful! Start by kissing and licking My soles. Work your way up, as I ignore you, work your way all the way up to My divine shiny tight ass. you look nervous.. Don't stop! you're nervous to be so close to a Goddess, aren't you? Well forget about yourself - it's all about Me. Obey! If you don't please Me I will punish you, slave. Now get your nose in My ass and sniff. I'll use your face as I like, beneath My ass, squashing your face. Breathe in My ass. you are a lucky unworthy slave being so close to My forbidden fruits - you know where it will eventually lead you. Before long you will be nothing but My cushion - your face permanently ready to be sat on without acknowledging your existence. you better start training to hold your breath for longer - or one day you will be gone beneath My shiny ass and pussy. What a way to go. Smothering you gives Me sweet satisfaction.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Ass Shaking, Ass Smothering, Ass Sniffing, Shoe Worship, Facesitting, Servitude, Breath Play, Shiny Fetish, Ignore, Ignoring, Ignored, Human Furniture, Objectification]

File info:

Duration: 00:14:34
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 757 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/9662f011de93a/Young_Goddess_Kim_Sweet_Smothering_Satisfaction.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Goddess Christina - FEMDOM FOREVER: You'll NEVER Escape

Screens:

Just a little Femdom Addict. A loser boy that can't get enough. That's what you are. That's what you'll always be. Femdom Forever. You'll NEVER escape!

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Redhead, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Ass Fetish, Pussy Worship, Cunilingus, Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating]

File info:

Duration: 00:13:05
File Size: 320 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/28fe57ca742d8/Goddess_Christina_-_FEMDOM_FOREVER__You_ll_NEVER_Escape.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Lily Lane - Surrender Your Balls to Lily Lane

Screens:

Lily is wearing a blue lacey one-piece with black pantyhose and super high heeled patent leather boots. She wants you to imagine that you are with her, licking her boots. She teases you with her long heals. "This shiny boots are ready to crush your balls."
Lily wants to make you suffer while you worship her boots. Maybe she'll let you cum on them and lick it up, it your balls can still cum. Later on, Lily is dressed up for something extra special. She's wearing a white shear thong bodysuit with white fishnets and bright red high heels. "You know what I've decided? I'm going to cut your balls off." "Maybe I'll take my time. make it REALLY HURT." [smile] She teases you with her perfect body, and loves that you are dripping pre-cum while she tells you all the terrible ways you are about to lose your manhood forever to her.

[Female Domination, Femdom POV, POV, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Leotard Fetish, Fishnets, Gelding, Teasing, Tease And Denial, Cocktease]

File info:

Duration: 00:14:06
File Size: 850 MB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/cbe296e75a4ef/Sweetfemdom_-_Lily_Lane_-_Surrender_Your_Balls_to_Lily_Lane.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

alex_ich

Crystal Knight - 420 H!gh-o-ween

Screens:

You have such a dirty little habit. Always needing your h!gh as you stroke your dick for a seductive beautiful goddess. Your addicted and you couldn't stop if you tried. Im going to get you nice and lifted in this h!gh-o-ween tease. Dressed up and ready to go out to party on halloween as i force you to sit, smoke, and jerk your dick all night long. The only thing your celebrating is me, and I'm going to intoxic@te you and make sure thats the only plans you have for this h!gh-o-ween!.

[forced 420 smoking, 420 smoking, joi games, joi, jerk off instruction, body worship, sensual tease, coerced smoking, smoking fetish, smoking, cum countdown]

File info:

Duration: 00:17:20
File Size: 1.23 GB

00240x0032-02.png

https://k2s.cc/file/bc311204b552c/Crystal_Knight_420_Hghoween.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account