Post a random truth about yourself

SubMumUK

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm pregnant, I've had 30 female sex partners, 5 male sex partners and only 2 people I've played the scene with. I have low self esteem and confidence issues stemming from my brothers suicide when I was 10 and bullying throughout school. I once slit my wrists and ended up in hospital. I find it hard to make friends and contact others for friendship first. I am nervous, scared and excited to see what kinda Sub I'll be once the right Top takes me on.

Also I hope to make friends on here as you lot seem friendly

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

SMUK, those aren't random truths; those are pretty specific ones. Sorry you've struggled so much. A lot of subs report similar issues and experiences so you're not alone.

Do be careful not to let your self-esteem issues lead you into a playing with a dom you don't really like. You deserve a dom who will respect all of your needs and limits and who will cherish the gift of your submission. You deserve just what your dom deserves: a partner who will respond to your needs and treat you as a human being (even if respecting you means he's whipping you, pissing on you, and doing whatever else it is you two agree to do).

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Death

I've started growing very tired of living. I just recently posted how I'm doing so much better, but that was just a temporary feeling that holds no relevance to reality. I actually have the pills I need, now, to die from carbon monoxide poisoning while being completely knocked out from them. If nothing exceptional happens in my life, rather soon, I'm better off dead. I have been trying for so very long, now, and I am so very tired... and seeing how horrible the world is, almost in every way, every day, while almost no one else notices or cares... it doesn't help with my mood, that well.

I felt really optimistic, a few days ago.... I can't imagine why, now. My life really does suck. :/ My main joy, every day, seems to be to make tea. Or to sleep... except even in sleep, I won't escape my haunted mind.

Fileboom Premium Account