Post a random truth about yourself

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ceilidh, do we have the same father? lol. Doubtful because you live so far away.

My father left my mother and me when I was 2 because I was diagnosed with cancer.
I graduated high school by the age of 12, but had to wait until 14 to get my diploma as a statute in the state i was living.
I had a PhD by the time i was 17.
I still believe in an end of the world prophecy told to me during a medical procedure, while unconscious, by a being from another dimension.
I believe in Occam's Razor

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

What's your doctorate in?

Theology, I also have one in Metaphysics.
Added to those are a Masters Degree in Philosophy, Psychology (with a minor in Sociology), Bachelors Degrees in Business, Radio and Television Production, An Associates in Anatomy and Health, Computer Graphics, Computer Animations, Aviation, Meteorology, and physics.
Currently I'm attending University to achieve a Bachelors degree in Green Systems and Renewable Resources Management, which is an Enviro-Science degree. I'm in an accelerated course block and will achieve the degree in a little over a year and a half.
This is why I've been so quiet on here... I have a large plate full. I'm still here, just not posting as much.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account