Please

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Originally there wasn't any difference--the two were synonyms. Nowadays, at least within the gay community, top/bottom refers to sexual positions (bottom is the receptive partner, top the insertive). Being a bottom has nothing to do with being submissive, which is more about attitude and control.

In the straight community, though, I suspect that bottom still strongly connotes submissive.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sillylittlepet

I always thought the bottom is the person who "takes" it, aka they like to be on the bottom and they don't initiate much in the bedroom. Its not necessarily a BDSM thing, you just dont like to be as in control in the bedroom.

A sub takes that to another level where they intentionally submit to the will of their master/mistress

I think they're pretty similar, only one is specific to BDSM

Fileboom Premium Account

kajmir

I'm willing and do submit, just I find myself not AS submissive as many woman on here.
But at least I know now that I am a sub...just the lighter side.
I have to admit, I wish I was more intense...But there has to be someone for me? I have made several Masters pretty happy...

I try to remember what Seb has suggested, do you REALLY do everything and look at his list, find it hard to believe that many sub's submit that far, not say that there isn't some. :)

-sigh-

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: