Only Exlusive Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Latex, Boots, Ballbusting etc

Sexy_girl_Veronika

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Slave Tongue vs Hitachi Race

Slave Tongue vs Hitachi Race

8cb5f69c3552476b252644c0f5b35dd0.gif

Mona Wales is sitting on Lance’s face while Daisy Ducati says, “I don’t see why we need a man, we have so many wonderful toys already…â€Â

Mona replies, “But we could train him to be useful…â€Â

They decide 2 have a race. Mona will ride Lance’s face while he licks her pussy, and Daisy will straddle his hips and use a hitachi magic wand vibrator on her pussy (vibrating against his balls at the same time). Whichever lady cums 1st, wins…

If Lance doesn’t get Mona off before the vibrator gets Daisy off, they are going 2 punish him with some Mona’s big strap-on.

Of course he can’t beat the vibrator, so he’s in 4 a hard ass fucking, but first Mona needs 2 cum. Daisy grabs him by the balls tight. Mona gives him orders on how 2 lick her pussy. When he fucks it up, his balls get abused. When she wants him to lick harder, his balls get abused…

By the end his abused cock n balls are oozing pre-cum, Mona has cum all over his face, and the ladies are just about to pound his ass with a strap-on.

Genre: Facesitting, Female Orgasm, Pussy Worship, CBT, Ball Squeezing, Pantyhose, Fishnets, Heels, Femdom

mp4
960*540
420 mb
11 min

00240x0032-10.png

Slave_Tongue_vs_Hitachi_Race.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Spiked Chastity Cuck Tease with Summer

Spiked Chastity Cuck Tease with Summer

4741cc358b264aed598d7be575f28781.gif

U were locked in spiked chastity by a Summer Monroe. She is a hot blond bimbo who craves cock and cum, but also finds it really amusing 2 keep u around 4 abuse.

“Why don’t u put your face right next 2 my pussy?†She asks u as she spreads her legs wide. She’s wearing shiny pantyhose and a thong one piece.

“Awe, let me see it… Wow! Those spikes are really digging in…†[big smile]

She makes u get on your knees and put your face right in her ass, just to make the spikes dig in deeper.

Summer loves 2 watch u suffer. She talks about how much dick she is going to get tonight, and how much cum u`ll be eating 4 her.

She’s going 2 fck three guys at the same time tonight. They all have huge cocks and they all cum a LOT. “U’ll get to eat it all upâ€Â

Genre: Cuckold Talk, Shiny Pantyhose, Leotard, Big Fake Tits, Bimbo Femdom, Spiked Chastity Talk, Femdom POV

mp4
960*540
207 mb
5 min

00240x0032-10.png

spiked_chastity_cuck_tease_with_summer.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Time to Crush Your Balls

Time to Crush Your Balls

5225c6c9e9942285ed3b850a830da81b.gif

Bailey Paige is standing over her slave. He is wearing her panties and she’s dangling her evil high heel boots over his balls, taunting him. “Ó won’t be able 2 use these anymore after I am done with u…â€Â

She stands him up and tells him 2 spread his legs. She kicks him lightly at 1st, just to watch him tremble, then teases him sensually before going to town on his balls with some hard knees n kicks. She squeezes his nuts, looks into his eyes sweetly and laughs at his fear.

Bailey puts her slave on the floor, “I am getting bored of just kicking u all the time. Maybe I should just stomp them and destroy them…â€Â

He begs her but she keeps teasing him with her evil boots, then stomps down hard destroying his balls 4 g00d.

Genre: Ballbusting, Ball Stomping, CBT, Ball Squeezing, Torn Pantyhose, High Heeled Boots, Emasculation, Femdom, Teasing

mp4
960*540
306 mb
8 min

00240x0032-10.png

time_to_crush_your_balls.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Worship My Cum Soaked Panties

Worship My Cum Soaked Panties

2bd7398e886b355c790de3cefdab563a.gif

Dre makes Lance worship her ass while she gets herself off with a vibrator. She wants his face burried in her perfect ass while she soaks her panties with cum.

She straddles his face and grinds his head while she cums. She puts the vibrator on his cock n balls 2 make him hard, then denies him and smothers his face more.

To be continued…

Genre: Facesitting, Assworship, Female Orgasm, Fishnets, Socks, Panties, Big Tits, Blue balls, Femdom

mp4
960*540
317 mb
8 min

00240x0032-10.png

worship_my_cum_soaked_panties.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account