Only Exlusive Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Latex, Boots, Ballbusting etc

Sexy_girl_Veronika

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Extreme boot worship

dcaa147b43485ba222496bc245232466_part1.gif

I do love extreme heels on boots. These stiletto ones are so sexy and sharp. They are perfect 2 put in my slave's mouth. After worshipping my leather soles, I place my boots on his cock 4 a good squeeze.

Part 2:

71ee31317a31e287cc3190a5547c6cc2_part2.gif

I love this sub's nipples, I just want 2 pull them hard with my clamps. Or even stand on them with my stiletto heels. Let's see him properly worshipping my boots before I let him cum on them and get myself off.

Genre: Extreme, Bootlicking, Femdom, Liza

wmv
720*400
363 mb
20 min

00240x0032-10.png

Extreme_boot_worship.zip

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Pin-up punishment

Pin-up punishment

Part 1: Mistress T may have that sweet pin-up look but she loves 2 tease and taunt her slave. She gets him all excited with her sexy ass and instructs him 2 lick my heels and smell my nyloned pussy. We both have so much fun denying him.

720b72b0b0bdc2e467911193adaa617f_part1.gif

Part 2: Mistress T and I use our slave's face 4 our own fun. Teasing him with our perfect asses and sitting on his face. He gets so close to our divine pussies but is left to be trampled by our heels and nyloned feet.

Part 3: After worshipping our nyloned legs and asses, Mistress T rubs her feet onto the slave's cock until he cums. He then licks off his spunk from her toes n floor before he needs 2 dress up as a girl for his final humiliation.

Genre: Liza, Mistress, Teasing, Facesitting, Femdom, Trampling, Nylons, Humiliation

wmv
720*400
484 mb
26 min

00240x0032-10.png

Pin-up_punishment.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

House of Correction - Part 3

House of Correction - Part 3

8ecfa58d44f53a4367ea9a518cc9113a.gif

Having warmed up the slave’s backside with the carpet beater Madame Catarina begins to enjoy herself as each stroke becomes harder and the slave yelps in pain. When satisfied with the nice red colour of his backside she selects two floggers but there is a problem. She cannot decide which one she likes best! So she uses both on the slaves backside and shoulders. It is still a difficult decision so after taking notes in the punishment diary Madame Catarina decides it would probably be best 2 use a whip instead. Beginning by using the folded whip Madame Catarina warms 2 her task as she deals out a slow and very painful whipping until eventually the slave is released from the whipping frame, but only 2 be ordered to move the whipping bench in to a more convenient 4 Madame Catarina.

Genre: Madame Catarina, CBT, nipple torture, caning, whipping, corporal punishment, boots, humiliation, Female Domination, high heels, FemDom, slave, single tail, retro stile look, safari, 1960's, riding trousers, jodhpurs1930's

mp4
1440*1080
971 mb
8 min

00240x0032-10.png

Retro_Caning__House_of_Correction__Chapter_03.part1.rar
Retro_Caning__House_of_Correction__Chapter_03.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Slippery sissy handjob

Slippery sissy handjob

Part 1: I love 2 give my sissy husband a slow, slippery handjob. But even if u`re not into dressing up yourself, I`m sure I can get u hard with my dirty talk, my long sexy nails and sensual cockteasing.

04c8041bd99e94041be1953e8c54df4c_part1.gif

Part 2:

a1317acf2bfc5212018c71bfadf257ea_part2.gif

I love milking my sissy slut. Teasing that big cock with my sharp nails, slowly jerking him off with my slippery hands. So sensual and sexy, feeling that warm spunk dripping onto my hands.

Genre: Liza, Handjob, Femdom, Nails, Dirty Talk, Cockteasing, Teasing, Jerk Off, POV

wmv
720*400
345 mb
18 min

00240x0032-10.png

Slippery_sissy_handjob.zip

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Spitroasted latex slut

Spitroasted latex slut

Part 1: Miss Miranda has been so kind to lend me her rubber slut to play with. She has trained him well and he is eager 2 please us both with his cocksucking skills. We love getting him all excited before filling up his mouth and ass.

0a8b3fb3bc709579824fdc31e6fe89cc_part1.gif

Part 2: The latex slut is in the perfect position 4 Miss Miranda and myself with his ass up and his mouth open. Ready 2 be fucked hard from both ends by his two latex clad Mistresses.

63f8357475e61d45ac219e9a8831787f_part2.gif

Part 3: Our latex slave gets his final treatment, Miss Miranda and I bring in the milking machine. By teasing his cock, we get him very close to a climax, before the final jerking makes him cum.

9c8f79ee473a80f6a8fd7b5e08e65730_part3.gif

Genre: Liza, Rubber, Latex, Fetish, Teasing, Femdom, Strapon

wmv
720*400
431 mb
23 min

00240x0032-10.png

Spitroasted_latex_slut.zip

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Dominatrix Sydney Lee Whips the Pantyhose

Dominatrix Sydney Lee Whips the Pantyhose

"U`re a failure as a man and a failure as my sissy maid -- and I`m going 2 punish and humilate u 4 both. U are going to pull my bull's dirty condom over your worthless little cock and pull my dirty pantyhose over your sissy ass so I can whip u red and raw -- until I shred the pantyhose off u..."

d4b1e26ac6adb0fe19b5026d07ac57e8.gif

Genre: Domina Sydney Lee, pantyhose humiliation, dirty condom punishment, whipping, POV

mp4
1920*1080
249 mb
11 min

00240x0032-10.png

sydBEA-1080.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Alexis and Her Cruel Game

Alexis and Her Cruel Game

efe2632179a7eb4e848a8bbd60fd2427.gif

Alexis is wearing a transparent leotard with black pantyhose and a miniskirt. She wants 2 play a teasing and ballbusting game. If she can get the slave hard, she's going 2 kick him in the balls. She knows she has full control of his cock with her hotness in her outfit. "Awe, u know u'll have fun, play my game…. :)"

She's very sweet and innocent about the whole cruel game. Her smiles and sweet voice make the entire scene extra evil and cruel. After she breaks his balls and he loses his hard on she wants 2 play a new game. "How about I suck your dick if u can make it through Ten more kicks….?" He doesn't want 2 play at first but she pulls off her miniskirt and teases him with her perfect ass and convinces him. He has no idea that she's about 2 kick him a lot harder than she ever had before and totally break his balls 4 good….. He almost thinks he can make it but they keep coming harder…..

He starts 2 beg her to stop, and she says, "Ok, maybe I'll step on them instead…." When he says he can't take anymore, her tone changes and she says, "Too bad" with a more stern voice and keeps counting her kicks and brings them as hard as possible even though he's begging her to stop. He ends up layer out on the floor and she crushes he cock with her feet while he's helpless in agony and she giggles, "Awe, does that hurt?"

Genre: Femdom, Ballbusting, Teasing

mp4
960*540
295 mb
8 min

00240x0032-10.png

Alexis_Cruel_Game.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account