Only Exlusive Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Latex, Boots, Ballbusting etc

Discussion in 'Femdom' started by Sexy_girl_Veronika, May 13, 2015.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. Sexy_girl_Veronika

Sexy_girl_Veronika Active Member

Extreme boot worship

[​IMG]

I do love extreme heels on boots. These stiletto ones are so sexy and sharp. They are perfect 2 put in my slave's mouth. After worshipping my leather soles, I place my boots on his cock 4 a good squeeze.

[​IMG]

Part 2:

[​IMG]

I love this sub's nipples, I just want 2 pull them hard with my clamps. Or even stand on them with my stiletto heels. Let's see him properly worshipping my boots before I let him cum on them and get myself off.

[​IMG]

Genre: Extreme, Bootlicking, Femdom, Liza

wmv
    720*400
    363 mb
    20 min

[​IMG]
    Extreme_boot_worship.zip

Fileboom Premium Account
    Keep2share Premium Account

Last edited: May 14, 2015
  2. Sexy_girl_Veronika

Pin-up punishment

Pin-up punishment

Part 1: Mistress T may have that sweet pin-up look but she loves 2 tease and taunt her slave. She gets him all excited with her sexy ass and instructs him 2 lick my heels and smell my nyloned pussy. We both have so much fun denying him.

[​IMG]

Part 2: Mistress T and I use our slave's face 4 our own fun. Teasing him with our perfect asses and sitting on his face. He gets so close to our divine pussies but is left to be trampled by our heels and nyloned feet.

Part 3: After worshipping our nyloned legs and asses, Mistress T rubs her feet onto the slave's cock until he cums. He then licks off his spunk from her toes n floor before he needs 2 dress up as a girl for his final humiliation.

Genre: Liza, Mistress, Teasing, Facesitting, Femdom, Trampling, Nylons, Humiliation

wmv
    720*400
    484 mb
    26 min

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Pin-up_punishment.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: May 17, 2015
  3. Sexy_girl_Veronika

House of Correction - Part 3

House of Correction - Part 3

[​IMG]

Having warmed up the slave’s backside with the carpet beater Madame Catarina begins to enjoy herself as each stroke becomes harder and the slave yelps in pain. When satisfied with the nice red colour of his backside she selects two floggers but there is a problem. She cannot decide which one she likes best! So she uses both on the slaves backside and shoulders. It is still a difficult decision so after taking notes in the punishment diary Madame Catarina decides it would probably be best 2 use a whip instead. Beginning by using the folded whip Madame Catarina warms 2 her task as she deals out a slow and very painful whipping until eventually the slave is released from the whipping frame, but only 2 be ordered to move the whipping bench in to a more convenient 4 Madame Catarina.

Genre: Madame Catarina, CBT, nipple torture, caning, whipping, corporal punishment, boots, humiliation, Female Domination, high heels, FemDom, slave, single tail, retro stile look, safari, 1960's, riding trousers, jodhpurs1930's

mp4
    1440*1080
    971 mb
    8 min

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Retro_Caning__House_of_Correction__Chapter_03.part1.rar
    Retro_Caning__House_of_Correction__Chapter_03.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

4. Sexy_girl_Veronika

5. Sexy_girl_Veronika

POV kinky sex

POV kinky sex

I just got back from a very kinky weekend in Amsterdam where I tested this sex sling. I loved getting fucked in it whilst wearing my leather boots. There was so much cum from both of us! Would u like 2 see this private video?

[​IMG]

Genre: Liza, POV, Boots, Femdom

wmv
    720*400
    221 mb
    11 min

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    POV_kinky_sex.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

6. Sexy_girl_Veronika

Slippery sissy handjob

Slippery sissy handjob

Part 1: I love 2 give my sissy husband a slow, slippery handjob. But even if u`re not into dressing up yourself, I`m sure I can get u hard with my dirty talk, my long sexy nails and sensual cockteasing.

[​IMG]

Part 2:

[​IMG]

I love milking my sissy slut. Teasing that big cock with my sharp nails, slowly jerking him off with my slippery hands. So sensual and sexy, feeling that warm spunk dripping onto my hands.

Genre: Liza, Handjob, Femdom, Nails, Dirty Talk, Cockteasing, Teasing, Jerk Off, POV

wmv
    720*400
    345 mb
    18 min

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Slippery_sissy_handjob.zip

Fileboom Premium Account

7. Sexy_girl_Veronika

Spitroasted latex slut

Spitroasted latex slut

Part 1: Miss Miranda has been so kind to lend me her rubber slut to play with. She has trained him well and he is eager 2 please us both with his cocksucking skills. We love getting him all excited before filling up his mouth and ass.

[​IMG]

Part 2: The latex slut is in the perfect position 4 Miss Miranda and myself with his ass up and his mouth open. Ready 2 be fucked hard from both ends by his two latex clad Mistresses.

[​IMG]

Part 3: Our latex slave gets his final treatment, Miss Miranda and I bring in the milking machine. By teasing his cock, we get him very close to a climax, before the final jerking makes him cum.

[​IMG]

Genre: Liza, Rubber, Latex, Fetish, Teasing, Femdom, Strapon

wmv
    720*400
    431 mb
    23 min

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Spitroasted_latex_slut.zip

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: May 14, 2015
  8. Sexy_girl_Veronika

Well trained cum slut

Well trained cum slut

[​IMG]

Leather, smoking and boots are this guy's weakness and I love 2 tease him with it. He has been trained 2 obey my orders and today he must be my human ashtray before he gets his cum reward.

Genre: Liza, Smoking, Fetish, Boots, Teasing, Human Ashtray, Femdom

wmv
    720*400
    155 mb
    8 min

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Well_trained_cum_slut.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

9. Sexy_girl_Veronika

Dominatrix Sydney Lee Whips the Pantyhose

Dominatrix Sydney Lee Whips the Pantyhose

"U`re a failure as a man and a failure as my sissy maid -- and I`m going 2 punish and humilate u 4 both. U are going to pull my bull's dirty condom over your worthless little cock and pull my dirty pantyhose over your sissy ass so I can whip u red and raw -- until I shred the pantyhose off u..."

[​IMG]

Genre: Domina Sydney Lee, pantyhose humiliation, dirty condom punishment, whipping, POV

mp4
    1920*1080
    249 mb
    11 min

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    sydBEA-1080.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

10. Sexy_girl_Veronika

Alexis and Her Cruel Game

Alexis and Her Cruel Game

[​IMG]

Alexis is wearing a transparent leotard with black pantyhose and a miniskirt. She wants 2 play a teasing and ballbusting game. If she can get the slave hard, she's going 2 kick him in the balls. She knows she has full control of his cock with her hotness in her outfit. "Awe, u know u'll have fun, play my game…. :)"

She's very sweet and innocent about the whole cruel game. Her smiles and sweet voice make the entire scene extra evil and cruel. After she breaks his balls and he loses his hard on she wants 2 play a new game. "How about I suck your dick if u can make it through Ten more kicks….?" He doesn't want 2 play at first but she pulls off her miniskirt and teases him with her perfect ass and convinces him. He has no idea that she's about 2 kick him a lot harder than she ever had before and totally break his balls 4 good….. He almost thinks he can make it but they keep coming harder…..

He starts 2 beg her to stop, and she says, "Ok, maybe I'll step on them instead…." When he says he can't take anymore, her tone changes and she says, "Too bad" with a more stern voice and keeps counting her kicks and brings them as hard as possible even though he's begging her to stop. He ends up layer out on the floor and she crushes he cock with her feet while he's helpless in agony and she giggles, "Awe, does that hurt?"

Genre: Femdom, Ballbusting, Teasing

mp4
    960*540
    295 mb
    8 min

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Alexis_Cruel_Game.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

11. Sexy_girl_Veronika

Dancer Edges and Denies

Dancer Edges and Denies

[​IMG]

Bella Ink has Lance tied and hanging from the ceiling. She loves keeping him on edge with blue balls.

His cock is hard as she walks in, wearing her sheer bodysuit, boots and corset. She plays some music 2 dance and tease him a little, then gets 2 work on his cock with some lube.

Bella giggles, getting him right 2 the edge of cumming then stopping over and over. She tickles his exposed pits, then gets back 2 work. She wants his ball aching blue before she’s done with him.

Genre: Orgasm Denial, Tease and Denial, Sheer Bodysuit, Pantyhose, Bondage, Sensual Femdom, Blue Balls, Boots

mp4
    960*540
    271 mb
    7 min

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    dancer_edges_and_denies.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

12. Sexy_girl_Veronika

Fucked by a Bunny w Veronica Love

Fucked by a Bunny w Veronica Love

[​IMG]

Lance Hart is dating the very sexy Veronica Love, who happens 2 work as a bunny girl at a gentlemen's club. As they are getting ready 4 work, Lance is overcome by jealousy as he watched his hot girlfriend checking herself out. He complains, and tells her he wants her to get a new job, but she isn’t having it...

She walks away and returns with a big strap-on dildo, puts her high heel in his crotch and tells him that she is going 2 establish who’s in charge...

Lance is scared of the big cock, so she convinces him 2 take it by sucking on his dick 4 a second. He bends over, and she pounds his ass hard from behind while still wearing her sexy bunny costume. She makes him scream that he loves it and she keeps fucking him until he does...

She fucks him in a few positions, and lets him know that if he ever wants her pussy again, he is going to have to take it like this every day...

Lance’s girlfriend just railed his ass hard with a strap-on until she got so horny that she needs 2 get off. She had told him that he would have 2 earn her pussy, and he did, so she tells him fuck her.

He rips her pantyhose open and fucks her in her bunny costume. She tells him that she has to cum before he does, so she mounts him, grabs her vibrator and uses his cock deep inside her to get off with her huge tits bouncing in his face.

Lance is able 2 hold out long enough 4 her to cum, so she slides off his wet cock and grabs it...

Veronica has truly established that she is in charge of the relationship by railing her boyfriend’s ass with a strap-on, then using his cock to cum. She grabs his hard wet cock and sucks it like a vacuum. Until he cums all over her huge tits.

Genre: Strapon, Pegging, Femdom, Cosplay, Bunny Costume, Pantyhose, Heels, Fucking, Female Orgasm, Pantyhose Ripping, Blow Job, Cum On Tits, Bouncing Tits

mp4
    960*540
    1010 mb
    27 min

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Fucked_by_a_Bunny_w_Veronica_Love_FULL.part1.rar
    Fucked_by_a_Bunny_w_Veronica_Love_FULL.part2.rar
    Fucked_by_a_Bunny_w_Veronica_Love_FULL.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

13. Sexy_girl_Veronika

Horny latex wank

Horny latex wank

[​IMG]

I`m getting so wet under this tight latex dress. Would u like 2 see just how soaked I`m as I dip my fingers in my tight pink pussy? This is so horny, getting myself off while u watch me. Pure kink!

Genre: Liza, Latex, Fetish, POV

wmv
    640*360
    154 mb
    8 min

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Horny_latex_wank.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

14. Sexy_girl_Veronika

She Sa1d I can Have Your Balls

She Sa1d I can Have Your Balls

[​IMG]

Now Orias is visiting her roommate’s boyfriend in their dungeon. He’s been hanging there 4 a long time. She has big news. “So, u know I am really close with your girlfriend. We’ve gotten MUCH closer… She’s mine now. She doesn’t need u any more. I make her cum every night. She said I can do anything I with u… and your balls…â€Â

Orias shoves his girlfriend’s wet panties in his mouth 2 gag him and begins to tease him while squeezing and slapping his sore blue balls. She puts her feet (covered in knee high socks) in his face and makes him sniff. She makes him worship her ass.

Orias makes it clear that he won’t be a man much longer, but she’s going 2 take her time with the rest of his manhood.

Genre: Ballbusting, Femdom, Teasing, Young Mistress

mp4
    960*540
    336 mb
    9 min

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    SheSaidICanTakeYourBalls.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

15. Sexy_girl_Veronika

Smoking Fetish Goddesses

Smoking Fetish Goddesses

[​IMG]

Mistrix Ms E. and I love to smoke and use our slave as an ashtray. We even get his cock hard by doing so. He gets 2 cum on my shoe but he must eat his own spunk, right before we stub out our cigarette on his cock. Too hot 2 handle?

Genre: Fetish, Smoking, Mistress, Liza

wmv
    720*400
    156 mb
    8 min

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Smoking_fetish_Mistresses.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM