Only Exlusive Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Latex, Boots, Ballbusting etc

Sexy_girl_Veronika

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Your Exxx Kendra Coaxes Your DNA into a Dangerous

Your Exxx Kendra Coaxes Your DNA into a Dangerous

08958d9e14c56dccf1cc5360a2f4da8c.gif

"I am unlocking your cockcage 2 use your panty fetish as a little blackmail insurance against u. I am going 2 tease u with my own lacy panties, drape them over your face and then coax u into creaming a very special pair of white cotton panties. Drench them with your DNA 4 me, darling. So that I can destroy u..."

Genre: Femdom, POV, Miss Kendra James, domme ex, chastity cocktease, panty incrimination, blackmail

mp4
1280*720
584 mb
16 min

00240x0032-10.png

kenCZH-720.part1.rar
kenCZH-720.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Cock Tingling Ass Worship with Chichi

Cock Tingling Ass Worship with Chichi

177ddfb7e55c2173fa6913f02566e03f.gif

Chichi Medina walks Lance Hart in front of a jail cell, dragging him in by his dick. She is wearing just sneakers, panties, and a large vibrating strap-on cock. The strap-on is designed 2 vibrate on her clit, and inside Lance’s ass.

She also put a tight vibrating cock lasso around his cock and balls, which stimulates his cock and balls, and prostate from the outside. Chichi strokes his cock a little bit and laughs when he moans. The tight lasso around his cock n balls is vibrating hard, making him ooze and drop pre-cum. She feeds him his own pre-cum, then turns around and makes him worship her perfect ass.

Chichi has an amazingly fit ass. She cranks up the vibration on him, and lets him drive himself crazy with his face in her amazing ass. Chichi gets him begging 2 cum.

She makes him suck n worship her big strap-on. “It’s all going 2 be in your ass soon. Worship it good…â€Â

to be continued…

Genre: Fitness Girl, Assworship, Big Tits, Sneakers, Cock Tease, Pre-Cum Eating, Femdom, Begging, Strap-On Sucking

mp4
960*540
367 mb
10 min

00240x0032-10.png

cock_tingling_ass_worship_with_chichi.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Cum on my tights I dare u

Cum on my tights I dare u

3b9f42548150c7f262903faa7cd8b026.gif

Bella Ink still has Lance hanging from the ceiling after some serious blue balling. She changed into a short mini skirt, black tights, spiked bra, and heels.

She grabs him by the balls and squeezes, then makes him a deal. Bella will stroke his cock until he cums, but she’s going 2 ruin his orgasm by kneeing him hard in the balls the second he blows his load…

Genre: Ballbusting, Handjob, Cum On Pantyhose, EDGING Handjob, Femdom, Mini Skirt, Ball Squeezing, Pre-Cum Feeding

mp4
960*540
272 mb
7 min

00240x0032-10.png

cum_on_my_tights_i_dare_you.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Esmi and Alexa Use His Ass

Esmi and Alexa Use His Ass

293b6779410af9c385d3c0b22d3d20ab.gif

So, normally there is some kind of a plot behind each clip, but this one really just happened, so here is the true story...

I was renting a house 4 a week and sh00ting lots of models in Fort Lauderdale. Esmi Lee was there, and she said one of her favorite things 2 do is fuck guys with strap-ons. I had recently bought a strap-on that vibrates really hard inside the ass, and also against the girls' clit... I was telling Esmi how some girls really cum while using it on a guy.

Esmi was positive that she could make herself cum while fucking my ass. So we agreed on a price 4 her 2 do it in a clip, and we shot it right there.

Alexa Rydell walked in right before we started sh00ting. I had never met her before, but she looked really hot, so I asked her if she wanted 2 be in the clip too, and she was pretty excited about it. I gave the girls some one piece swimsuits, which they both look amazing in, and Esmi got 2 work on my ass and her orgasms, while Alexa used a hitachi on herself, kissed Esmi, and felt up her tits.

Esmi made me ride it in a way that feels good on her clit (which happens 2 be deep long strokes in my ass fast and slow) and Alexa is assisting in every way she can until I cum all over Alexa's ass and Esmi's stomach.

Genre: Femdom, Strap-On, Handjob

mp4
960*540
580 mb
16 min

00240x0032-10.png

Esmi_and_Alexis_Use_His_Ass_FULL.part1.rar
Esmi_and_Alexis_Use_His_Ass_FULL.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Foot Servants For Mistress Jass

Foot Servants For Mistress Jass

774ff93e69ff4652e5741acddb5d5995.gif

I`m LOVING my time here at Mean Girl Manor! This place is INCREDIBLE! I can just be a total princess BITCH and they have all these losers here that HAVE 2 do ANYTHING I say at the snap of my fingers. Like, they literally are at my beckon call and obey me even if I treat them like total SHIIT- I love it!

And now I've decided that I want grapes 2 be fed 2 me - like the MISTRESS that I`m! - AND have my feet literally WORSHIPED with their WORTHLESS slave tongues after they've been sweating in my leather boots all day! Haha. And they HAVE 2 do it. And actually, they should be GRATEFUL- I happen 2 know that my feet are GORGEOUS and PERFECT.

And just 2 be extra bratty, I spit the seeds from the grapes right into the slave's face that's feeding them 2 me haha. I don't care. He's just some bitch that has 2 serve me- and I can treat him however I WANT.
-Mistress Jass

Genre: Femdom, Shoeslicking, Boots, Footworship, Mistress, High Heels

mp4
1920*1080
926 mb
10 min

00240x0032-10.png

Goddess_Jass_Foot_Servants_HD_1080_60p.part1.rar
Goddess_Jass_Foot_Servants_HD_1080_60p.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

House Rules Fuck His Ass

House Rules Fuck His Ass

033c652e80cd3ff0466a0d2ecb0a5cef.gif

Lance is really excited 2 fuck his new girlfriend in her new house. It isn’t her house... she is renting a room from her rich friend... but they are pretty sure know one will know if they fck on the pool table...

Lance rips Esmi’s yoga pants at the crotch, licks her pussy, then fucks her passionately. Before he can cum, Esmi’s rich roommate, Alexa Rydell walks in on them. Alexa can’t believe they are disrespecting her house like this. Lance and Esmi are embarrassed, but her pussy f33ls so g00d, Lance is slowly sliding his cock in and out even while Alexa is yelling at them...

Alexa leaves, and returns with a huge strap-on dildo. She tells Esmi that if she doesn’t want 2 get kicked out, she has 2 fck her boyfriend in the ass right then and there...

If Esmi Lee wants 2 keep living with Alexa Rydell, she has 2 fuck her boyfriend in the ass with a big strap-on while Alexa watches. At 1st Esmi is careful, trying not 2 hurt her boyfriend. As Alexa encourages her 2 fuck him harder, and turns up the vibrations on the strap-on that rub against her clit, Esmi loses control and just starts 2 pound Lance in the ass.

Alexa gets excited, crawls on the pool table and shoves Lance’s face into her pantyhose covered crotch, yelling at Esmi 2 fuck harder and deeper while Lance moans and screams into her pussy...

Esmi has been pounding Lance’s ass as directed by her roommate, Alexa. Now Esmi in on her back, and Alexa is making Lance ride Esmi’s huge strap-on while Esmi strokes his cock.

Alexa wants 2 see if he can cum while being fucked, so she encourages her roommate 2 stroke his cock good until he cums all over Alexa’s pantyhose covered ass.

Genre: Femdom, Strap-On, Pantyhose, Pussy Worship

mp4
960*540
673 mb
18 min

00240x0032-10.png

house_rules_fuck_his_ass_FULL.part1.rar
house_rules_fuck_his_ass_FULL.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

The Tender Trap

The Tender Trap

08658b17fa5eefc7e3947ea5b0e0cc44.gif

Lance Hart met Mona Wales on Tender, a dating site. Before he takes her out 4 their 1st date, Mona drags him inside 2 meet her sexy roommate, Daisy Ducati. Daisy quickly grabs unsuspecting Lance by the cock n balls. The two ladies start pulling his clothes off as Mona explains that Daisy is going 2 “test†his cock and balls before Mona decides whether or not she wants 2 go out with him…

Things quickly get out of hand. Daisy is being rough on Lance’s cock n balls with her hands and feet while Mona smothers his face with her sexy ass. They make fun of him 4 being rock hard, even while being abused, commenting 2 each other between laughs, “This one might actually work out…â€Â

What Lance doesn’t know is that they really just wanted a new male slave 2 take their abuse and be used 4 their sexual pleasure.

Daisy explains 2 Lance, while his cock is deep in Mona’s mouth, “U know it only takes about 5 pounds of pressure 2 rip these balls right off…†as she tugs on his balls and giggles, then sucks and bites them…

The two ladies takes turns, one sucking his cock while the other nibbles our squeezes his balls (with a little cock biting in there too 4 fun). Lance stays on the edge of wanting 2 cum in either one of their mouths, and suffering from the pain of the abuse until Mona asks him if he wants fck Daisy’s pussy…

“Tell me if he knows how 2 fck!†Mona says to her roommate as she watches and encourages Lance 2 fuck her right. These girls are aggressive. Daisy uses his cock as she pleases while Mona smothers Lance’s face with her fine ass.

“U better not cum Lance!†His cock is there 4 Daisy’s use, not his pleasure. But with Daisy riding his cock with a fury and Mona’s sexy ass in his face, Lance can’t hold back. They warn him that if he cums, he’s in big trouble…

It’s no use. Lance cums inside Daisy. She gets off his cock, pulls the condom off and tells him he’s going to swallow it all. She grabs him by the balls while Mona pours the cum out of the condom into his mouth and makes him swallow. They are far from done with him. They just found themselves a new slave…

Genre: CBT, Blowjob, Footworship, Edging, Orgasm Control, Assworship, Smothering, Leggins, Fishnets, Shiny Pantyhose, Mini Skirt, Leotard, Giggling Femdom, Cock Biting, Ball Biting, Emasculation Threats, Fucking, Cum Eating, Facesitting

mp4
960*540
669 mb
18 min

00240x0032-10.png

the_tender_trap_FULL.part1.rar
the_tender_trap_FULL.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

The Tender Trap

The Tender Trap

08658b17fa5eefc7e3947ea5b0e0cc44.gif

Lance Hart met Mona Wales on Tender, a dating site. Before he takes her out 4 their 1st date, Mona drags him inside 2 meet her sexy roommate, Daisy Ducati. Daisy quickly grabs unsuspecting Lance by the cock n balls. The two ladies start pulling his clothes off as Mona explains that Daisy is going 2 “test†his cock and balls before Mona decides whether or not she wants 2 go out with him…

Things quickly get out of hand. Daisy is being rough on Lance’s cock n balls with her hands and feet while Mona smothers his face with her sexy ass. They make fun of him 4 being rock hard, even while being abused, commenting 2 each other between laughs, “This one might actually work out…â€Â

What Lance doesn’t know is that they really just wanted a new male slave 2 take their abuse and be used 4 their sexual pleasure.

Daisy explains 2 Lance, while his cock is deep in Mona’s mouth, “U know it only takes about 5 pounds of pressure 2 rip these balls right off…†as she tugs on his balls and giggles, then sucks and bites them…

The two ladies takes turns, one sucking his cock while the other nibbles our squeezes his balls (with a little cock biting in there too 4 fun). Lance stays on the edge of wanting 2 cum in either one of their mouths, and suffering from the pain of the abuse until Mona asks him if he wants fck Daisy’s pussy…

“Tell me if he knows how 2 fck!†Mona says to her roommate as she watches and encourages Lance 2 fuck her right. These girls are aggressive. Daisy uses his cock as she pleases while Mona smothers Lance’s face with her fine ass.

“U better not cum Lance!†His cock is there 4 Daisy’s use, not his pleasure. But with Daisy riding his cock with a fury and Mona’s sexy ass in his face, Lance can’t hold back. They warn him that if he cums, he’s in big trouble…

It’s no use. Lance cums inside Daisy. She gets off his cock, pulls the condom off and tells him he’s going to swallow it all. She grabs him by the balls while Mona pours the cum out of the condom into his mouth and makes him swallow. They are far from done with him. They just found themselves a new slave…

Genre: CBT, Blowjob, Footworship, Edging, Orgasm Control, Assworship, Smothering, Leggins, Fishnets, Shiny Pantyhose, Mini Skirt, Leotard, Giggling Femdom, Cock Biting, Ball Biting, Emasculation Threats, Fucking, Cum Eating, Facesitting

mp4
960*540
669 mb
18 min

00240x0032-10.png

the_tender_trap_FULL.part1.rar
the_tender_trap_FULL.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Twins and fat boy

Twins and fat boy

1488b375aa1103b43730a37d7458399f.gif

The young boy with fat belly is surrounded by walls and two princess, the twins Aurora and Ariana. Aurora, in red tights and Ariana, in white, hold their prisoner in the room tower and mistreat him under their bodies.

10 parts of Hot Femdom video set.

Part 1: Ariana comes first. In long high heel boots, she tramples his fat stomach.
Part 2: Barefeet trample and massacre under their full weight.
Part 3: The girls smother him and sit on his face.
Part 4: Double stomach sitting. They mistreat the big frog under their weight.
Part 5: Full weight facesitting.
Part 6: They choke the pig with their feet.
Part 7: Twins wash their sweaty and dirty feet inside his mouth.
Part 8: Reverse scissors fight in tights.
Part 9: Hard butt drops massacre.
Part 10: Back scratching. This guy has hard skin, so you cannot see the real effects.

Genre: Boots, High Heels, Trampling, Smothering, Facesitting, Stomach Sitting, Dirty Feet, Scissor, Scratching, Femdom

wmv
1280*720
2.30 Gb
62 min

00240x0032-10.png

Twins_and_fat_boy.part1.rar
Twins_and_fat_boy.part2.rar
Twins_and_fat_boy.part3.rar
Twins_and_fat_boy.part4.rar
Twins_and_fat_boy.part5.rar

Fileboom Premium Account