Only Exlusive Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Latex, Boots, Ballbusting etc

Sexy_girl_Veronika

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hot Latex Handjob

Hot Latex Handjob

12fce38dbdcca45a8bed17e32ef492dd.gif

How do u like my shiny latex outfit? Does it turn u on? What about my long rubber gloves? Would u like 2 feel them on your growing cock?

Genre: Femdom, Latex, Handjob

wmv
1280*720
222 mb
11 min

00240x0032-10.png

Long_yellow_latex_handjob.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Orias Bastet CBT Inspection

Orias Bastet CBT Inspection

601fb3e2bc149496f8de26e414354e1c.gif

U`re a slave that lives in a dungeon ruled by women. It’s time 4 your CBT Inspection. The women who control your fate need 2 measure just how much your cock n balls can take.

Orias Bastet is in charge of your inspection. She is topless with a cute bow in her hair. She’s wearing fishnets and cute tall socks. She plainly explains all the terribly painful procedures your cock n balls are about 2 go through. Most of which she will happily be the one 2 administer 2 u.

Orias has many terrible machines & devices which will stretch, squish, smash and pretty much destroy your cock n balls over a long and grueling period of time.

Are u ready 2 get started? G00d!

Genre: CBT, Ballbusting, Cock Stretching, Ball Stretching, Cute Femdom, Fishnets, Cock Tease, Tease And Denial, Femdom POV, Emasculation

mp4
960*540
346 mb
9 min

00240x0032-10.png

orias_bastet_cbt_inspection.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Pimp Domme Becky Turns U into Her Ultimate Sissy Slut

Pimp Domme Becky Turns U into Her Ultimate Sissy Slut

eaac3c5e157716e955924dfdca1aa348.gif

"U pretend u hate all the girly things I make u do: wear panties, dress sissy, and bend over 4 Becky. But I know u secretly dream of being forced 2 be my ultimate sissy. So I am going 2 slut u up and make u prove it. Once u look like a trashy whore? I am gonna put your glossy red slit 2 work 4 me..."

Genre: Femdom POV, Princess Becky, sissification, cocksucking training, sissy slut humiliation

mp4
1920*1080
202 mb
9 min

00240x0032-10.png

becCXC-1080.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Smothered in Wet Panties and Milked

Smothered in Wet Panties and Milked

752d54e01f6840e6f70d65d1cb1aa437.gif

Rich Cannon is hanging out with his girlfriend, Alexa Rydell, when her friend, Esmi Lee catches him looking at her ass. She makes a big deal out of it n tells his girlfriend that she needs 2 learn how to keep him in line.

Esmi pulls Rich onto the floor and sits on his face, smothering him under her fishnet covered ass. His girlfriend see’s that he is starting to get a hard on, and both girls start humiliating him.

They take turns smothering his face with their perfect asses, then Esmi gets a really mean idea. She grabs a vibrator and makes herself have a squirting orgasm in her panties n fishnets (soaking the leather couch in her girl cum) then she smother’s Rich’s face with her soaking wet panties...

“How do u like my ass now...?â€Â

Ever since Esmi smothered Rich’s face with her ass and wet panties, the dynamic of their relationship has changed. Now Esmi and Alexa (Rich’s girlfriend) are together. They keep Rich around 2 ride his face n humiliate him. He just gets handjobs.

In this clip the girls take turns riding his face, smothering him, while the other one strokes his cock. They keep him hard, and get him 2 the edge of cumming a couple times before they let him release. When they do, Esmi wants to watch him cum all over his ex-girlfriend’s ass, so she milks a huge load out of his cock all over Alexa’s perfect butt.

Then they dismiss him and start making out with each other while his cum drips from her ass.

Genre: Facesitting, Assworship, Fishnets, Mini-Skirts, Humiliation, Female Orgasm, Squirting, Handjob, Panties, Socks, Cumshot, Edging, Girls Kissing

mp4
960*540
676 mb
18 min

00240x0032-10.png

Smothered_in_Wet_Panties_and_Milked.part1.rar
Smothered_in_Wet_Panties_and_Milked.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Your Dinner Is My Asshole

Your Dinner Is My Asshole

4d9aab88743c13226558c5bd3f1f5d6b.gif

Lances girlfriend has been working 4 months on her big dance recital that was tonight and as she's up on stage dancing her heart out in a black leather leotard n stockings, she looks into the crowd 2 try and find her Boyfriend but all she sees is the other girls boyfriends. She gets home 2 find the stove cold and the shower running. “No Dinner what is this sh1t?†Then Lance finally decides 2 make an appearance in nothing but a towel. He notices her outfit “Oh sh1t baby tonight was your recital im so so sorry!†but she's had it with him and he needs 2 be punished. She hops up on the counter and places one stocking covers foot on his face 2 make him smell her stinky, dancing, feet n another on his balls 2 keep her new bitch in place. “Smell it how does that smell?†as she shoves her feet in his nose. This isn't enough though she grabs the towel off waist tell him 2 get down on his knees puts the towel around his neck n pull him into her ass. “Yea thats right no dinner because your dinner is my asshole!†She tells him. She's had it with him and is going 2 leave him but she wants 2 leave him with one last thing to make him miss her. She grabs some lube and jerks him off until he cums on her leotard, he begs her not 2 leave but she laughs, says “Fck U†then slaps him in the face and leaves.

Genre: Femdom, Assworship, Handjob, Pantyhose worship

mp4
960*540
752 mb
20 min

00240x0032-10.png

YourDinnerIsMyAssholeFull.part1.rar
YourDinnerIsMyAssholeFull.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Ariana Marie Wants to Fuck Your Ass

Ariana Marie Wants to Fuck Your Ass

37da9ce93e3ecc3da38aede8263118c0.gif

Ariana has a thick strap-on in her hands. She is wearing nothing but her tight black leggings, yoga pants n heels. “U can jerk off if u want, but I want 2 fck u in the ass with this...â€Â

“U`re probably going 2 be squirming around while I ram your ass, but that’s what I want :)â€Â

She moves her hips and dangles her strap-on cock in your face, seducing u in 2 becoming her little ass whore. U look up into her beautiful eyes and bouncing perfect tits and cannot resist her.

Once she knows that she has u, she tells your 2 crawl to her. “U want this in your mouth don’t u?†she giggles and talks about smacking u in the face with her thick cock. Then she leaves u on the floor 2 get some lube.

Genre: Strap-On Pegging Talk, Leggings, Yoga Pants, Masturbation Instruction, Femdom POV

mp4
960*540
176 mb
4 min

00240x0032-10.png

ariana_marie_wants_to_fuck_your_ass.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Ballerinas Drop Slave Off with Mistress Ashley

Ballerinas Drop Slave Off with Mistress Ashley

8d2ba67242000ca9f55123d381774cb0.gif

The Evil Ballerina's that have been tormenting their slave as he awaits his emasculation and eventual life as an ass and mouth whore have decided 2 drop their slave off for a "Play Date" with Mistress Ashley Edmonds.

She really enjoys the whole idea of what they are up 2, and talks to the slave about how he feels about being a eunuch slave soon. Mistress Ashely is incredible at what she does, and in this case she drives her nails into the head of his penis, slaps his cock n balls, and squeezes his nuts really hard while she smiles.

Genre: Femdom, Mistress, Emasculation

mp4
960*540
277 mb
7 min

00240x0032-10.png

Ballerinas_Drop_Slave_Off_with_Mistress_Ashley.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexy_girl_Veronika

Catwoman Fucks n Milks Superman

Catwoman Fucks n Milks Superman

3332d8f24b2a62650e623f9f52ed001b.gif

Catwoman has previously trapped Superman by convincing his side kick 2 betray him. Now she has him powerless with the use of Kryptonite, and is making him her bitch with a strap-on. She fucks him harder and harder as he moans, then flips him over and starts 2 milk his cock.

She tells him that she is going to make him cum all over the “S†on his suit, because from now on it will stand 4 “Super Slut.â€Â

After Catwoman milks a huge load out of him, she ruins his orgasm by grabbing the head of his sensitive cock n twisting. Then she stands over him with her stiletto heeled boot on his chest, celebrating the fact that he is now her Super Sex Slave.

Genre: Strap-On Femdom, Humiliation, Ball Squeezing, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, Super Heroines

mp4
960*540
365 mb
10 min

00240x0032-10.png

Catwoman_Fucks_and_Milks_Superman.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account