New Slave to ther North East

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by mr_paul_slave, May 11, 2011.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. mr_paul_slave

mr_paul_slave New Member

Hi, looking for dominant women, potentitally mistress to cater for my submissive needs. I need to be whipped, spanked, CBT'd and just generally abused and used for pleasure. Anyone in the north east/newcastle/northumbria are please get in touch, you won't regret it :) xxx

2. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

You wanna be in personals

3. master jey

master jey Moderator

4. mr_paul_slave

mr_paul_slave New Member

apologies, i'm new to venturing into the unknown. I do hope my bad behavior did not bring with it extra "tasks" or punishments haha. Please though if there is any one wanting to explore their kink in the north east of england look no further I will service a mistress or trainee mistress needs.

5. mr_paul_slave

mr_paul_slave New Member

I would be willing to be experimented on with mistress own fantasies, maybe outdoor, indoor, i'll try anything to please you :)

6. mr_paul_slave

mr_paul_slave New Member

i probably sound desperate now hhahaha...... any potential or wanna be mistress types let me know and i'll submit my body and soul to you xxxx

7. mr_paul_slave

mr_paul_slave New Member

Okay, I'm guessing that there are not many mistress/pain giving ladies in the north east of england. I am willing to be patient and will offer my body to any willing wanna be dominatrix....
    I'm open to new tortures/torments and would love to here back from some twisted bitch that will abuse me any way they see fit........ I am very experimental and open to all forms of domination/femdom and pain...... man i sound even more desperate than before. Message me if you want someone to play and experiment with :) thanks :)

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM