Non-op TG slave"girl" seeking Master

fuck_doll

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm a transgender female (female born with a male body) who dresses, acts, and talks as much like a female as possible. I need to be thought of, and treated as, a female in every way at all times. I don't have breasts or a pussy and i'm not on hormones. With make-up on I'm pretty passable. I'm 5'6" tall, 135 lbs, long dark brown hair, blue eyes, 34c (breast forms)-28-34.

I'm looking for tall (6 feet plus), hairy Masters with big hairy cocks (6-7 inches long, thick, and cut) and big hairy balls who are extremely dominant, controlling, and strict to treat me like a stupid fuckdoll. My only purpose in life is to be used and abused by Masters to fulfill their most perverted, extreme, and sickest sadistic and sexual desires. Real Men who take what they want when, where, and how they want it. I need to be used sexually, humiliated, degraded, objectified, and filled with cum by the Masters. I believe the Master's total pleasure and fulfillment are all that matter, nothing else.

I'm not very experienced but I'm eager to learn and i tend to learn fairly quickly.

I don't have a high tolerance for pain but whatever level of pain the Masters wish to administer I will try to deal with. No permanent marks tho.

I do not want or need my penis messed with in any way. I do not even want anyone to see it. I will keep it "tucked" away and out of sight at all times. I can have female orgasms even tho I don't have female gentalia. You won't have to do anything special to make me have them except be sexual with me.

Thank You for reading my ad and I hope to be Your fuckdoll soon. :)

Note: A Mistress would be fine if she's going to let Masters use and abuse me on a regular basis like I'm just a stupid fuckdoll.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account