| >NEW< | Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Oral, Anal

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Imagining Alec strapped up
981a0c38dbe03a5e1129abd856fa42c9.jpg

Release Year: 2009
Video language: English

I can't take my mind off the sadistic fun we have in store for him when I look at Alec's vulnerable, hard little body as he showers and shaves. My imagination runs away with me...
I'd strap his entire body up with thick belts, digging into his muscular limbs. I'd shove a gag into his mouth to silence his protests as I cut off his rugby gear, shred by shred... with more than just his dignity stripped away as he's left in just his jockstrap, socks and boots.
As soon as that tight little arse is fully exposed, I would take the cane to it, branding vivid red lines on his smooth white skin, making him struggle and cringe in pain. I'd yank his balls and limp dick out through his firm thighs, attach nasty tight clips to his foreskin and tender nutsack. As he moaned into his gag, I'd string the clips tightly to his dirty boots, stretching his sensitive genital flesh to the limit.
Glimpsing his virgin straight arsehole between his striped cheeks, I'd ram my fingers up there, probing his guts for the first time in his life, viciously fingerfucking him. With only a bit of spit for lube, I'd take my handheld fucking machine and hammer it into his arsehole, drilling it in and out faster and faster as my helpless hetero toy writhes and cries.
Unable to escape his severe bondage, his cock and balls agonisingly pinched, Alec would bawl into the gag as Stan clipped pegs to his nipples too, the fucking machine pounding his arse mercilessly...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:15
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2514kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 269.7 MB
Download Imagining Alec strapped up

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

Tux 8
e42e0fde2825a92766c990a48da630bf.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys
Cast: Tux
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Bareback, Cum Eating, Facial, Rimming, Hunks, Hardcore, Big Cock, Anal/Oral Sex

That is all it took for those two hot horny studs to practically rip his clothes off and drag him, not exactly kicking and screaming, into a wild threeway.

Duration: 16:10
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 929.4 MB
Download Tux 8

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Bound Area - Tough SM stud handles his nude cuffed twink-sub
c2daf501b0a11cdf2901717abf5045d9.jpg

All that weird SM gear and scary punishment tools give an edge to the extremely intense action in quality HD with kinky rope work, chocking throat jobs and brutal anal abuse. A perv inside your surfers will love it and will pay for it too!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 589.7 MB
Download Bound Area - Tough SM stud handles his nude cuffed twink-sub

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

matfer2

BDSM Game - Fucked To Be Tied
30389c72cee2a7bedcd62a76201ef29c.jpg

Cast: Ryan Rose, James Hamilton, Duncan Black
Genres: Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Jocks, Latino, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot

James Hamilton is going to pay Ryan Rose and Duncan Black a little visit � and it�s not going to end well. Once inside, the young lovers are bound and gagged for a good fucking. Hamilton first turns his attention to Ryan. He drools gobs of thick spit into Ryan�s perfectly puckered hole and jams his finger in, taunting Duncan the entire time. Hamilton strips, revealing his chiseled frame and a huge, thick dick. He smacks his captives in the face and only removes their gags so he can shove his cock in their mouths. He strips Ryan naked and rolls him over so he can fuck his ass. He aggressively fucks Ryan in several positions, then Hamilton pulls out and shoots his load coating his tightly tied tough boys.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3314kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 728.5 MB
Download BDSM Game - Fucked To Be Tied

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Fe
72b07174491636d62cabdab107d4cfda.jpg

Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys
Cast: Fe
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Bareback, Cum Eating, Facial, Rimming, Hunks, Hardcore, Big Cock, Anal/Oral Sex

Once the excitement started to rise the tea and musky scent of two horny muscled studs kicked in the next thing you know Fe is looking for more than tea and chips to feed his hunger.

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 938.2 MB
Download Fe

Fileboom Premium Account