Gay BDSM Switzerland In December Pt 5

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

27a20651a485827073a8a0ef8007440a.jpg

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Hey you guys, I hope everyone is safe and healthy during the Corona Virus. I know that sheltering in place is not fun. Try to ride it out and stay at home to help reduce the transmission of the virus. I will try to post more updates to keep everyone entertained and horny!!
This update is a continuation of the Switzerland video series, part 7 and 8. This was shot and moderated by SFDom while I was taking a break in the background, cocooned in rubber and restrained in a serious bondage chair. I'm wearing a StudioGum rubber Prison Suit with attached hood, and over the attached hood is a blank face StudioGum hood. I don't remember if I had mentioned in the previous Switzerland videos that Hans-Peter from StudioGum was with us. Hans drove his car from Frankfurt packed with a load of rubber, and the suit and hood I was wearing was part of the stuff he brought with him. We have featured this model of bondage chair in videos many times before. The chair is made by a German guy on FetLife whose name is 'Self Bondage Chair'. His chair has a few different options including black or brown leather straps, a few different styles of torso straps, leather hand mitts, and a few different head harnesses including a muzzle and a wide leather face cover with nose pocket. You can see this face cover which is pushed out of the way and is sitting on top of my hooded head.!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:47:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.0 GB