Gay BDSM Life Of Punishment

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

d2d7f2eb9fc16a01b28322dbbb7ed346.jpg

Release Year: 2020

It's really fun when I bunch of us bondage guys get tohether. In this case everyone was at the SeriousBondage Institute (SBI) for the weekend, and we had just received a unique bondage chair from Germany. This bondage chair was made by a guy on FetLife. His profile name is 'SelfBondageChair' and his day job is a cabiner maker, so he has a lot of experience with wood. It so happens the guy is kinky as well, so he was able to design a chair of his own - for himself I assume? In any case, he shipped a chair to us at the Institute to try out.

The guy in the chair in the video is our friend Soldier Boy on Recon, and the guys strapping him into the chair include SFdom, MikeCBT23, Bind, JimmyUSMC, Dart_Tech on the camera, and myself. We all had a lot of fun tormenting Soldier Boy, and from the look of things he enjoyed every minute of it. The muzzle that Jimmy secured onto Soldier Boy's head was from either TopToBottom or Fetters, I can't recall. Bondage chairs are the classic icon for serious bondage players, much like the hogtie is the classic icon for traditional rope bondage and kidnapping scenes in the movies. In any case, this bondage chair from Germany was 100% restrictive, totally inescapable, and a complete turn-on.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 21:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 3.6 GB