My little Intro

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by FleshGnawer, Aug 7, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. FleshGnawer

FleshGnawer New Member

MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    I thought a proper intro was in order :)

I've only recently participated in BDSM, but have been into it since my early teens, and possibly even earlier. I would consider myself sadomasochistic. I love inflicting mild pain on my partner, and generally watching them suffer, and but I also enjoy it in non-sexual situations. I also love being a submissive slave to my boyfriend though. My fetishes are bondage, rape, and a few others but they're difficult to explain. Soon I'm getting a leather cupless corset, but also want some more leather gear and toys, hopefully for Christmas, lol. I just recently turned 18 so I am dating older men, I prefer late 30's to early 40's but my current boyfriend is 27. I feel as though now I can really express my inner dom now.

I'm also bisexual, and I'm not only saying that because it's "in." I liked girls as a child and eventually came out when I was 15. I love women, and kind of play the role of a stud and a femme, I like crossdressing and act very masculine at times. All my fetishes also include my girlfriends too. Thanks for reading! :devil:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
  2. master jey

master jey Moderator

Cute :) I'm also bi switch
    welcome
    no need for the devil believe me you are not the scariest person on the forum ^^

3. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

My little pony?

Welcome to the bi club! I'm mostly a sub, but I think it would be fun to a little domming.

Don't lie jey, we all know you're the scariest person here (just kidding!)

4. master jey

master jey Moderator

Nooooo se puede no estar sucediendo

5. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

6. master jey

master jey Moderator

You are a bad girl!
    Or I'm a bad boy?
    I've got a little bit confused [​IMG]