My little Intro

FleshGnawer

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I thought a proper intro was in order :)

I've only recently participated in BDSM, but have been into it since my early teens, and possibly even earlier. I would consider myself sadomasochistic. I love inflicting mild pain on my partner, and generally watching them suffer, and but I also enjoy it in non-sexual situations. I also love being a submissive slave to my boyfriend though. My fetishes are bondage, rape, and a few others but they're difficult to explain. Soon I'm getting a leather cupless corset, but also want some more leather gear and toys, hopefully for Christmas, lol. I just recently turned 18 so I am dating older men, I prefer late 30's to early 40's but my current boyfriend is 27. I feel as though now I can really express my inner dom now.

I'm also bisexual, and I'm not only saying that because it's "in." I liked girls as a child and eventually came out when I was 15. I love women, and kind of play the role of a stud and a femme, I like crossdressing and act very masculine at times. All my fetishes also include my girlfriends too. Thanks for reading! :devil:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

master jey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I can say whatever I want!! >: D
You are a bad girl!
Or I'm a bad boy?
I've got a little bit confused
56.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account