Unexperienced and curious

Anaya Nightrain

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I grew up in a small town, and haven't had much personal exposure to BDSM due to social stigma mostly. Can't deny what I like though, so I may as well get it out there. Although, since I haven't had too much experience, I'm not quite all sure what it is. I'm mostly a Sub, but I'm only comfortable if I view my Dom as a dominant personality to me. My fetishes are all over the place, I love bondage, a small bit of furry, rape-scenarios, and more that I have no idea what to name ^_^ I'm curious to hear what some other people have fetishes for, I'm always up for learning new things ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Anaya Nightrain

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It's fun, but just be warned that on Fetlife and CollarMe it's hard to find an actually experienced Daddy Dom. Some Doms figure it's just being kinder and having your sub call you "Daddy." It's a LOT more than that to most littles.

Yeah that doesn't sound quite like what I'd be into either. I don't want just a normal man having me call him Daddy, it's more. I've never really thought of how to explain it before though.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account