music from the scene - S&M songs.

Amuk

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

You know, I was contemplating whether or not to revive this thread, but I guess I don't have to.

I don't know about anyone else, but I've noticed quite a few Nine Inch Nails songs have to do with BDSM. Whether heavily influenced or not.

To name just a few off the top of my head, "Closer" (already mentioned by Subspace), "Discipline", and "Happiness in Slavery." I'm pretty sure there's at least another one or two...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I like the following songs from Type O Negative, not sure if any of them could really be considered BDSM but they are nevertheless powerfully erotic, to me at least...

'Christian Woman' and 'Black No.1' (from the album 'Bloody Kisses')
'Love You To Death' and 'Be My Druidess' (from the album 'October Rust')
'Creepy Green Light' and 'All Hallows Eve' (from the album 'World Coming Down')

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Black no.1.... mmmmmm.....

I can't tell you how many times ive used that song either for just sex, or for a scene...
I love the goth-girl fetish song! I remember I saw Type O live for the 1996 Halloween show and they threatened to play 'Black no.2' if people kept throwing pumpkin chunks on stage.

While somewhat similar Black no.2 seems to indicate that the titular girl was Kenny Hickey's (guitarist) junior college girlfriend. It also incorporates Pete playing 'greensleeves' as a bass solo.

Fileboom Premium Account

Well, it was 1996. before cellphone camcorders, and I've never heard of it ever making its way to MP3.

Its a shame about how much music will never be heard again.

Did you know Iron Butterfly did a live show where In-a-gadda-da-vida was over an hour long? Could imagine having to play on Guitar hero?

"My carpal tunnels! It burns!"

Fileboom Premium Account

Sate_Sprie