Books from the Scene

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I feel like I have hit a dead end and need suggestions. Here are some of favorites and a few that were not worth the time.

All time best series (besides Twilight :D)
The Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward
Lots of hot alpha male vampires ‘claiming’ their women
tons of BDSM running through this series

The Immortals After Dark Series by Kresley Cole
I think any sub would love the first book but the whole series is great

Pure BDSM novels

The Dark Garden by Eden Bradley
Wicked Ties by Shayla Black
Breaking the Girl (hated) by Kim Corum
Carrie’s Story by Molly Weatherfield

What are your favorites or ones we should stay away from???

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

...I know it may seem odd, but I'm fond of the bible. Read it as a story with an open mind, especially if you can get one written as literature. without all the thou's and Thee's..
It has command and punishment, Violation and trust, Adultery, slavery, torture, submission, femdom, bondage... its great. Read about samson, or daniel, or even the temptations... how about the story of sodom with its tales of debauchery and rape.

Besides that, there's always Lolita, Madame Butterfly, The Story of O, Fetish, Screw the roses - send me thorns, Thornbirds (although not a traditional SM book, but then again, neither is the bible), Dante's Inferno, and, oh yeah, MINE...

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sparrow69

Amuk, so did I. We were given free reign to do a book report/ term paper on any subject relating to psychology, and how it effected the whole of social genre, i did mine on "Crimes of Love"... low and behold, we had to give an oral presentation, mine lasted all of 3 minutes before the professor stopped me, I still got an A.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

subspace

The Bible? Humm I’ll have to think about that. After 12 years of Catholic school I am more comfortable questioning the Bible than enjoying it as a great literary work. I knew you would have an interesting twist to this!

that you will, although i'm also a fan of the author in your signature...

My Top's favorite quote is: "Sex w/o pain and fear is like food w/o taste" by Marqis de Sade. The problem is that he never experiences this aspect, only I do! So I think he shouldn't be allowed to use it anymore! *yeah right*

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sparrow69

The Bible? Humm I’ll have to think about that. After 12 years of Catholic school I am more comfortable questioning the Bible than enjoying it as a great literary work. I knew you would have an interesting twist to this!

My Top's favorite quote is: "Sex w/o pain and fear is like food w/o taste" by Marqis de Sade. The problem is that he never experiences this aspect, only I do! So I think he shouldn't be allowed to use it anymore! *yeah right*

Just because he's not experience pain himself during sex or fear during sex doesn't mean he hasn't experienced them. Remember there are two sides to every experience, that of the receiver, and that of the deliverer...

Perhaps where your reading, "Sex w/o (being in) pain and (being in) fear is like food w/o taste", hes reading as "Sex w/o (causing) pain and (causing) fear is like food w/o taste"

Fileboom Premium Account