Books from the Scene

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

not necessarily Prissy. If you organize it enough in advance, you can set it up as a group trip with an international travel agent, and then everyone gets a discounted rate.

Subspace, your right, I'll look into Vagas. It is Sin City after all... I'm sure there's a banquet hall that could be rented for an event like they do at dark odyssey in DC. Or we could piggyback it on another BDSM convention next time they hold one there.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sparrow69

The original topic of this thread was...

I feel like I have hit a dead end and need suggestions. Here are some of favorites and a few that were not worth the time.

All time best series (besides Twilight :D)
The Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward
Lots of hot alpha male vampires ‘claiming’ their women
tons of BDSM running through this series

The Immortals After Dark Series by Kresley Cole
I think any sub would love the first book but the whole series is great

Pure BDSM novels

The Dark Garden by Eden Bradley
Wicked Ties by Shayla Black
Breaking the Girl (hated) by Kim Corum
Carrie’s Story by Molly Weatherfield

What are your favorites or ones we should stay away from???

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Back on topic Eh?
Okay so I my favorite D/s book is Wicked Ties, I could not but this book down. The set up of how the two main characters get together is a bit cheesy but the rest is great. Any other subs out there read this one?
Off topic - convention- if any of you (you know who you are) are ever venturing south I will buy you a drink. *subspace raises glass of Firefly Sweet Tea* "Cheers" *clink*

Fileboom Premium Account

The idea of all meeting up at a bar first, to drink and learn to relax in each other's company, is a spot on one.

Back on topic, I read DeSade's 'Justine' a while back and loved it. Quick question, has anyone read Henry Miller's 'Rosy Crucifixion' trilogy, in fact is that even BDSM? I got intrigued and started looking for it, found two of them in the market in Pontypridd but didn't buy them for want of the remaining one...and then I found out that there's actually 4 books in this series (or so it said) so if that's true, why the hell label it a trilogy?! :confused:

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

And I've been working on a novel of my own for 5 years, about a stubborn former pro dominatrix who is taught by an equally stubborn, and dangerous, dominant man how to accept and enjoy the delights of slavery. It's finished, but far from complete, if that makes any sense, and once it is finally finished, I'll be sending it off for consideration.

Being finished, but far from complete makes perfect sense.

Good luck on getting it done, and published, Puppy.

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

The idea of all meeting up at a bar first, to drink and learn to relax in each other's company, is a spot on one.

Yeah, it does sound like a great idea. Except for those of us whom have not quite reached the legal drinking age of 21...

Guess I have to say something on topic real quick though...
Unfortunately I haven't really read any books with BDSM in it. Though that's only because I only realized my interest in the subject less than a year ago and haven't yet had the chance.

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

Yeah, it does sound like a great idea. Except for those of us whom have not quite reached the legal drinking age of 21...

Guess I have to say something on topic real quick though...
Unfortunately I haven't really read any books with BDSM in it. Though that's only because I only realized my interest in the subject less than a year ago and haven't yet had the chance.
Then maybe you should read Terry Goodkind's book, Wizards First Rule.

Fileboom Premium Account