Music from everyday not the scene

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

What music do you normally listen too?
Here is a short list for me.

Old School:
The Cure (had my first panic attack when I saw Robert live for the first time! It was like seeing God!)
XTC
The Jesus and Mary Chain
The Pixies
They Might be Giants
Red Hot Chili Peppers
New Kids on the Block:D
Michael Penn
Tori Amos
House of Large Sizes
Jane’s Addiction
King Missile
The Dead Milkmen
Too many more to list…

Today:
All of the above still, my IPOD is my lifesaver most days (I decompress while doing dishes and singing/dancing around the kitchen)
I spend all day in the car so Sirius is a must. I am a Top 40’s whore; love my Sirius Hits 1 and 80’s (sorry I am a looser) Alt Nation and classic alternative

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

EZRA

.....well.....um I......
you know what I listen to is so driven by my mood it would be hard to put it all down.
I can go from Rob zombie to Vivaldi in the space of a day and then listen to Ministry fallowed by The Cars and end the evening with Cocteau Twins and Patsy Cline.
so just whatever is working for me at the time

The Kramps,buttholesurfers,negitive land,Cure,suxsie and the bashies,curxshadows,typOnegitve,lords of acid,MLWTTKC,Kate Bush,Buxom,machine in the Garden, Android lust,BrightChannel,Tool,Raxed in Black,Male to female,ectectect.

Fileboom Premium Account

EZRA

My dear I own everything up to "blue bell knoll" after that they went too twee for me.
If don't already have it I would insist that you find your self a copy of "Victoria Land"
It has amazingly potent soothing powers.
I gave it to my 12 year old daughter who is coming on to estrogen so hard she's half crazy most of the time (poor thing).
It works wonders for her, I hear her listening about once a week.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

I listen to absolutely everything, i'm funny that way. i don't select a particular genera of music, i prefer to simply collect music that appeals to me, so I have classical, opera, country, rap, rock, metal, grunge, industrial, dance, house, religious, Harmony, blues, jazz, soul, and even spoken word.

My music tastes differ from day to day and mood to mood....

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello