Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Christy Berrie � Cum Cube pt2

You finally unloaded enough cum to make your perfect little cum cube... good boy. Your patience is finally going to pay off. Get nice and comfortable and drop that freezing cum cube into your hungry little mouth. I'll tease you and instruct you to work up another load... but no biting down on that cube, slut... you're going to savor it and feel every last drop slide down your throat like the good little cum guzzler you are. So many loads in your mouth at one time I hope you can make it til your nice warm finish.

Filesize: 183 MB
Duration: 00:11:20
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 2122 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: smplace.com/download?

Cube2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Goddess Idelsy - N2 The Panty Slut Custom

It's not often a sissy slut has a BBC. In this custom, I tell N2 what to do with my panties while humiliating him for being such a whore.

Filesize: 177 MB
Duration: 00:06:26
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3713 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Custom.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

bart202

Ceara Lynch - Sister's date (BBC)

In this clip you are wearing a bra and panties and getting dressed to go out on a date. If you could put on a pair of high heels during the clip, that would be perfect. Hey Bro! Guess what? Tonight is a very big night for you! Yeah, all the I�ve been putting you through over the past few months is finally going to pay off for you. That�s right, tonight�.you finally get to taste my pussy. Whoa, whoa�don�t get too excited, it�s not what you think�.you�re not going to eat me out or anything like that � ever! But, you can get the next best thing, if you�re a good boy. You see, my new boyfriend, Tyrone, has been bugging me to give him a blowjob for weeks now, but his dick is too big. Don�t get me wrong, I love big black cock, I mean, that�s why I�m dating him�nothing makes my pussy cum like a big black cock. But, his is too big for my mouth, it�s just very uncomfortable for me, plus blow jobs are kind of hard work in general, and I�m what you might call selfish when it comes to sex. But, tonight is his birthday and I feel like he deserves a blow job, so, that�s where you come in�that�s right, little bro, tonight you get to suck your very first cock! Calm down, ok? I know this sounds like a lot to ask, but think about it for a second� you are obviously never going to be with a woman, right? I mean, you�ve never been with a girl yet, and you�re so obsessed with your own sister that you�re too fucked up in the head to ever approach another woman. And you�re never, ever, going to get to fuck me, so that basically rules out all women on the planet. But, if you do this tonight, you might actually like it, and this could open a whole new door for you�besides, I�ll be there right next to you the whole time, guiding you and instructing you on how to suck Tyrone�s cock�I always take good care of my little brother, right? So here�s how it�s going to happen�I�m taking Tyrone out to dinner, then we�re going to come back here. After he fucks me and makes me cum 4 or 5 times, then you come in and finish him off. That way, you get to lick your sister�s sweet, freshly squeezed pussy juices right off his big black cock�Tyrone gets his birthday blow job�and I get fucked by a big black cock without having to do any real work myself�everybody wins, right? And let�s face it, you�re not really in a position to say no to me, because if you do I will let the whole world in on your little secret, about how you jack off to your sister and mommy�.ok, bro, see you in a couple hours�.

Filesize: 251 MB
Duration: 00:09:22
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3672 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 77.4 kb/s

Date(Alt).rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Amanda � 7 Days of Christmas Findom - Day 3

The Third Day of Christmas you will give to Me - Nordstrom gift cards! I love Nordstrom and I love spending your hard earned money there. I only want the most luxurious things and Nordstrom has so much of it. I know you work hard every day slaving away for that check you get, but your money will always look better on Me. I can spend it better and we both know that. Just think of how much you have benefited from seeing me in all these sexy outfits paid for by men just like you. It�s not going to stop there!

Filesize: 526 MB
Duration: 00:06:18
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 11.3 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Day3.part1.rar
Day3.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess Meggerz You're A Nasty, Utterly Disgusting, Filthy Fucking Toilet Freak

You�re a filthy fuck who wants to bury your face in my ass and relish in my goodness. In fact you would do anything to sniff my ass. When you�re down on your knees staring up at me with that look on your face, I can see how bad you want to sniff my ass, how bad you want to be my little clean up butt slut. You�re a filthy fucking pig. You love it when I call you that. You love it when I dangle my ass right above your face, taunting you with it. That delicious crack of mine. And you want to stick your nose up inside me and smell my fresh flavoring. But more than anything, you want to take your tongue and run it up my ass crack, lingering right in my hole. Don�t you, you little fuck? You want to taste me.You fucking pig. My filthy flavoring, that�s what you want. You wanna be that little filthy freak that I call on to come clean me up. How vile, how disgusting you are. And you can�t help yourself. You can�t resist that temptation. Do you want me to get really nasty with you? Yeah? You wanna taste my fudge, lol. You wanna know how sweet my chocolate is? You wanna eat my fucking ass out, don�t you? That filth! You fucking pig! And the fact that you�re jerking off thinking about tasting what�s in my ass is disgusting.Your cock is rock hard as you�re so close to my ass, talking about my $.h.!.t.. You wanna be my little waste collector? You want your face to be my toilet seat. You want me to unleash all of my inner goodness on to you. You�re a disgusting fuck, jerking away. Smelling me, tasting me, offering to do whatever it takes to be used by my perfect ass. It�s so fucking disgusting! Yet all you crave is parting my cheeks with your tongue and slipping it deep inside my dirty asshole and licking it clean. You�re rock hard at the thought of it. Do you want to cum with your tongue wedged in my asshole? You wanna be my filthy fuck? Do you want to be that utterly disgusting in my eyes?Stick your filthy fucking tongue out. Beg to taste my delicious insides. Beg to taste my asshole you fucking freak. I know how bad you need it. I know an opportunity like this doesn�t often come your way. So beg! You crave it more than anything. And then you�re going to explode like the fucking pig that you are

Filesize: 243 MB
Duration: 00:07:05
Video: WMV, , 4697 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Disgusting.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Alexandra Snow - Endure to Cum

A slave must learn how to take pleasure alongside the pain, and this means learning to endure the torments I dream up. Today's assignment is all about the things I'm going to put your cock and balls through that you must stroke through in order to obtain release. This orgasm will not come easily but it will be worth the hard work. Prepare yourself for your test of endurance.

Filesize: 185 MB
Duration: 00:12:09
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1992 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Endure.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Alexa Divina - P0PPERS Euphoric Intox

More P0PPERS, More and more. Even when you want to stop, you're going to keep going. Why? Because I say so :) Just do what I say and everything will be fine my poppers slut. You really like poppers, especially when its me giving it to you. I'm going to get you so lifted, so euphoric, whether you want to or not. You will like it. It feels so damn amazing, theres no way you can turn this away! Get closer, I know you're already locked onto my big perky boobs so why are you sitting so far away. Reach closer and inhale, hold it! exhale. Now again! Inhale- hold it longer this time and then exhale. AGAIN!! Yes, Again. You're going to do this until I say stop

Filesize: 460 MB
Duration: 00:10:19
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 6068 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

EuphoricIntox .part1.rar
EuphoricIntox .part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mikki Sixx - Jerk to Food, Fatass

If you can find that minuscule cock of yours underneath all your flab, wrap your sausage link fingers around it and get to jerk. I'm going to give you the fuel that REALLY turns you on. No T and A here. This is alllll food. Picture after picture of glorious, delicious food. Jerking off and fantasizing about your next meal is the perfect turn on combo for a fat h0g like you.

Filesize: 73.1 MB
Duration: 00:05:11
Resolution: 640x480
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1838 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Fatass.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Alexandra Snow - Addicted to FemDom

You've got a problem. You know that you should stay away, but you're completely in the grip of your addiction. Just looking at the preview of this video with me dressed in leather makes your cock throb. You used to think that it was just an occasional fantasy-- jerking off to a dominant woman-- but now it's the only thing that gets you off. The fact there are so many of us beautiful, cruel, controlling women to use and abuse you just makes it more impossible to resist. You'll buy this video in the haze of submissive compulsion, jerking with eyes glazed over. You'll never break this cycle, boy.

Filesize: 160 MB
Duration: 00:08:32
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2481 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 124 kb/s

FemDom.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Five Different CEI�s Part 3

This five part series has been a lot of fun! I have made you eat your cum in two of my favorite ways and now it�s time for the third part. You love jerking your dick for me and eating it just how I order you to. My good cum sluts always follow through with my instructions. Pussy tax today is 50$ ! Start lubing up your cock and gaining yourself an appetite ;)

Filesize: 666 MB
Duration: 00:07:55
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 11.4 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

FivePart 3.part1.rar
FivePart 3.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account