Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Staying After Class

Class is dismissed for the day - don't forget to prepare for your presentations next week. Not you, you stay right there in your seat until everyone leaves. We are going to have a little talk. What was that stunt you just pulled? Nothing you say? Well what I saw was not nothing. While the whole class was reading silently, you were busy staring at my cleavage. You see, I can't have any of my students getting distracted... no matter how tempted you are. So how do you propose we solve this issue? You don't think you're distracted in my class? Oh well in that case, you should be able to pass this little test I have to measure your level of focus. All you have to do is complete this written form, the questions are not the slightest bit challenging. Go on, fill in the blanks. If you aren't easily distracted by my presence, you shouldn't have any trouble answering the prompts... with my bosom inches from your face. Ohh, you've barely finished the first question. I wonder how hard this would be for you if I just... sat on your lap. Oh dear, your hands are shaking and... oh! What on earth is that in your pants? Go on, continue with the form... shhh, you naughty boy. You asked for this. If you take away anything from this class, it should be that you don't go half way with a woman... that's it... put it in. Ohhh!! Mmm we don't have much time before the next class shows up... we better hope they don't catch us

Filesize: 247 MB
Duration: 00:16:33
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1987 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: smplace.com/download?

Afte Class.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Goddess Greed - The Luck of the Draw-CBT GAME 1

Were going to play a little card game freaks.... will you get to stroke, or will you get to hurt...only the cards will tell...

Filesize: 127 MB
Duration: 00:11:42
Resolution: 426x240
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 1500 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 48.0 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

CBTGAME1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

bart202

Alexandra Snow - Humiliation Assignment: Champagne Enema

All alone tonight? Or just needing something to do to show your obedience? I've got an assignment for you: you're going to give yourself a champagne enema under my instruction. Champagne enemas are safe when done correctly (given you don't have health issues), and get you wasted in minutes, so you need to follow my instructions exactly. Then, when you're completely smashed, I'm going to tease and humiliate. You're going to be helpless to do anything but drool, ha!

Filesize: 191 MB
Duration: 00:12:32
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1996 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Champagne.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Crystal Knight - FinDom Christmas Task

I have a task that I desire you complete. Fulfill my wants and needs and help make this christmas and extremely special treat for me!

Filesize: 153 MB
Duration: 00:02:07
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 60.000 FPS, 9972 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

ChristmasTa.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Hard for Clive

Take this as an exercise task, challenging yourself, to widen your comfort zone. You know how good it feels going after something that doesn't seem so immediate, -or probably this will go even too smooth for your well accustomed bi-slut self-. Is a very fullfilling experience, (and even if this won't be the case this time: who cares! Stop giving your cock top priority, cause you are wrong!)Me and Clive Owen will prove yourself how much you secretly or not so lust for manly men!Logically speaking this makes more sense than jerking off to some obscure fetish of yours.I want you to really put some effort in this wank task, doesn't matter if you fail to stay hard the first time: you are allowed and encouraged to re-watch this video, **** his pictures, watch his movies and fantasy about him.

Filesize: 373 MB
Duration: 00:08:57
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 5700 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Clive.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Lady Natt - Collared

You could never in a million year resist me, you are far too inferior, weak and totally addicted for that, yet you try so hard. This is what you have longed for, for so long. To have that collar fastened tight around your neck, to truly submit to your G0d and show what a true devotee you are.

Look deep into my eyes, don't look away, let yourself fall deeper for what you crave so much. Forget everything, forget everyone just focus on me. To be on a leash as my love sick puppy, to do as I say and hang on my every word and of course be constantly emasculated feels you with happiness and self worth. There is no other route in life for you. You need this, you need me and you need to be controlled in every single aspect of your little life. It is a huge privilege and you will fight vigorously to be in this position. To be at my royal feet, to serve and to worship. So come here puppy puppy, we have some training to do.

Filesize: 295 MB
Duration: 00:08:54
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 4305 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Collared.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mrs Mischief - Contributing to the Delinquency of a Nephew

It's so great to see you, nephew...and - wow! - have you grown. I'm so happy that my straight-as-an-arrow sister decided to finally let you spend the weekend with your auntie. We're going to have a lot of fun, nephew...grown-up fun.
Has your mother ever let you drink before? No? Doesn't surprise me...she's such a stick in the mud. I don't guess you've ever smoked herb before either, then?... Oh nephew, are we going to have some fun!
You look a little fucked-up, sweetheart...are you okay? Can auntie help? Maybe you just need more to drink...it'll help you relax.
Now that you're all boozed and smoked up, let's have some real grown-up fun...let auntie get her hands on that sweet young cock you're hiding in your jeans...mmm...that's right, nephew.
Ooh, baby...it's such a big one! If I'd known that my sister's boy had such a big dick I'd have asked to babysit you a long time ago. Mm-hmm, it feels so good in auntie's mouth...do you like that, baby? Has anyone ever sucked your cock before? No? Mmm...then let's go upstairs, because auntie's going to teach you how to fuck tonight..
It's okay if you're drunk, baby...just lie there on auntie's bed...I'll do the rest.
I'm going to ride your cock now, nephew...it's okay...you probably won't even remember any of this tomorrow, so auntie's going to fuck you until we both cum, baby.Fuck, it feels so good...sliding up and down on your young shaft...feeling my pussy clench against the base of your cock, nephew...mmm...auntie's going to cum again, baby.
But don't cum in auntie's pussy...your mother wouldn't like it if I got pregnant by her son, my own nephew! I'm going to ride you until you're ready to pop that fresh young nut, then I'll slide down and suck you off...mmm, baby...I'll even let you cum in my mouth...but don't tell your mom.

Filesize: 788 MB
Duration: 00:21:21
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Contributing.part1.rar
Contributing.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mrs Mischief - Mommy's Good Boy Creampie

You've been acting weird around Mom lately, son, and I want to know why. Sneaking around, peeking at me getting in and out of the shower...and I know you've been sneaking off with my panties. Masturbating in Mommy's panties, son? Fantasizing about having sex with your mother? You know that's wrong, don't you? You know it's wrong to want to fuck your Mommy.....so why does your cock twitch in your pants every time I say "Mommy"?You're not even paying attention to me right now...I can see you're staring at my panties, son. Is this what you want? You want to get a good, close look at Mommy's panties...at her pussy?You're my dirty little boy, and I'm going to give Mommy's baby just what he wants...Come here, big boy, and look at your mother's pink, wet pussy...it's wet for you, baby...Mommy wants you to lick it, okay? Take your big boy cock out and stroke it - slowly - while you eat out Mommy.Mmm...that's my good boy...Mommy's dirty little bitch...make your mother come on your tongue, baby. Lick it all out.Oh you poor boy. Your cock is about to burst. Mommy's going to give you a special treat for being such a good pussy licker - I'm going to stroke and lick and tease your big boy cock until it's just about to *pop*, and tell you all about how badly Mommy needs your cock.Do you want to fuck Mommy now, baby?Ooh, that's it...slide that young cock into your mothers waiting pussy. Is this what you fantasize about when you jerk off in your room, son? Mommy's tight wet pussy-hole wrapped around your throbbing cock while you plunge in and out...tell me that Mommy's pussy is the best, baby...tell Mommy it's the only pussy you'll ever want.Mmm, fuck...you're going to make your mother come again, you dirty little mommy-fucker! Do it, baby, fuck your mother 'til you dump your big boy milk deep inside me.Mommy's Good Boy.** Insanely hot internal cumshot / creampie push-out. Get ready to pop your big boy milk to Mommy's dripping pussy again and again.

Filesize: 461 MB
Duration: 00:24:06
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2500 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Creamp.part1.rar
Creamp.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mistress Chantel - You-Love-Me-I-Love-Your-Credit-Card

I love using your credit card to My advantage, going shopping with it, making large purchases with it! It's so much fun! And you love letting Me because I mean so much to you! You know how good it feels making Me happy and you know it turns Me on spending with your credit card. I love maxing them out and I LOVE it when you take out loans and more credit cards for Me! Don't you!? Send Me an email to @ letting Me know your new numbers and the loans your going to take out for Me! I am going to send your broke and your going to love every minute watching Me do it!

Filesize: 193 MB
Duration: 00:06:39
Video: MP4, 29.606 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 99.0 kb/s

CreditCard.rar

Fileboom Premium Account