Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My ass is your god part 1

Is about time that you embrace and switch to your new religion.....my ASS. You've been wanting to serve it and worship it for a while now. You were afraid to embrace your true nature and true religion but is time! Bow down , get on your knees and embrace your new religion.....do as you are told!

Filesize: 476 MB
Duration: 00:15:26
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4110 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: smplace.com/download?

Godpart1.part1.rar
Godpart1.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Kelly Sunshine - Average Isn't Good Enough for a Goddess

You're kind of insecure about your cock size. You've never had a girl tell you you were big before, but also haven't been laughed in your face for being small. You think, what better way to find out than to ask a bratty Domme who would surely tell you how it is. Pull it out, let Me see it. Hahaha, oh no, that dick is definitely not up to My standards. 5 inches? Whoever told you that was "average" was just trying to make you feel better about yourself. 5 inches is the size that maybe if the girl was d r u n k and it was her first time fucking you she might not notice how little it is, but she's not gonna cum, and she will definitely be ignoring your calls afterwards. Listen. Those measly 5 inches could never please a woman like Me, so it's time you admit to yourself you are nothing more than a short dick loser!

Filesize: 103 MB
Duration: 00:08:43
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 1443 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

GoodEnough.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

bart202

Are you a good boy

Show me how obedient you are��..let me seduce you into submission. Let me control your in a sensual.Just give in and follow my demands like a good boy

Filesize: 582 MB
Duration: 00:19:50
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Goodboy.part1.rar
Goodboy.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Fierce � I Guzzle LOADS of CUM For FIERCE

DING! DING! DING! We have a cocksucker! Shut up. Look at my dildo...fantasize about the cum slurpies you crave. You're a homo. You're a cocksucker. I will verbally infect your mind with what you really are: a dick loving, cum craving, slutty ass whore.

Filesize: 141 MB
Duration: 00:06:16
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3011 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Guzzle.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Princess Kelly Sunshine - Blackmailed By Young, Bratty Hacker

Hey loser, I�m glad you�re watching this clip today because I wanted to confess to you that I know how to hack your computer when we�re doing our little Skype sessions. You see I�m sure you don�t know of all the ways that someone can take advantage of you like that. So I installed this remote viewing software on your computer. (And if we haven�t skyped yet, I soon will.) And I�ve been poking around a little bit, I looked through your files, your emails, I logged into your Facebook. And I found all of these pictures of you with your wife, and your house, I saw the company you work for, and I can tell that you do quite well for yourself and I�m a little disappointed in the amount you�ve been spoiling me. In fact, I�m really angry!

If you�re not spoiling me, then you�re fucking up and I�m not going to stand for that. So I decided that I�m going to fuck with you. You see I�ve got all kinds of incriminating pictures of you from your computer. I could ruin your life. I could send these pictures to your wife and your boss and you�ll lose them both. You�re going to be fucked.

If you want to prevent this from happening, if you want to keep me from fucking up your life just because I can, well then you�re going to pay dearly. And I Know you can afford it. I want money, gifts, and a car. Because I deserve the good things in life, losers like you don�t. Losers like you deserve to get fucked over. I think you�re stupid and I want to take advantage of you. And I know it�s going to work because I�m manipulative enough to get whatever I want. So you better not fight this.

And on top of all of this, I want a monthly allowance, and if it�s not there on the first of every month, I�m going to completely expose you and fuck you over and ruin your life. You see, I�m in control now and you are going to give me everything I want. You�re my bitch now, accept it. You got yourself into this mess by being stupid and idiotic. You�re a little masturbation addict and I took advantage of that. You belong to me now.

Filesize: 296 MB
Duration: 00:08:37
Video: WMV, , 4698 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Hacker.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mrs. Mischief - Virtual Discipline : Johnny's Haircut

This is a POV spanking video - no bottom visible in the scene, but the spanking is real.

Welcome to my home, Johnny. I'm hoping that your stay here will be fun and educational...but first things first. I'm going to give you a haircut, so that you look like a proper gentleman.

What?! You don't want a haircut? You refuse?!

I won't tolerate that kind of backtalk in my home, young man. I'm pulling you over my lap RIGHT NOW for a hard hand spanking, and then you're going to march upstairs and get that haircut - a buzzcut, no less.

Now that we're in the bathroom, you want to try and get out of it, but you'll sit right there and let me cut every bit of that hair off you. Squirming?!

That's it, mister. March yourself right back downstairs and get back over my knee for a hairbrush spanking. Move it!

Filesize: 136 MB
Duration: 00:08:54
Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 1980 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

Haircut.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Mrs Mischief - Let Mommy Help You

It's way past your bedtime, son..why are you still up? Well, it's late; go ahead and stay up watching television all night, but mom's going to bed. Give me a hug, sweetie...

What's that big bulge under the blanket, son? Let me see this minute! Mm-hmm, just as I suspected...you've been masturbating, haven't you? Of course you have - just look at your penis - it's all hard and swollen and red! You've been doing it over and over haven't you, son? Masturbating several times a day and making your penis all sore and raw is not good for boys.

Show mom how you're doing it... Oh stop that, don't be silly! I'm your mother, and it's perfectly okay. Now show mommy how you're masturbating...

Oh honey, no wonder it's all red and sore! You're doing it much too hard and fast. That's why you have to do it several times a day, too. If you take your time and do it properly, it'll feel so good that you won't have to do it again right away.

Here, let mommy show you...

Using just one finger, rub lightly up and down on your dick, honey...like this. (Mommy didn't realize how turned on she would get and can't help absentmindedly stroking her nipple through her nightie while instructing you.) That's right, nice and slowly. Now, just like mommy's doing, wrap your thumb and just two fingers around your cock and stroke it up and down...mmm...yes, baby...mommy's smart boy...just like that. (Mommy can feel her pussy getting wet - so wet - and tries, if only for a moment, to control the mounting lust she feels for her young son.) Slowly, so you don't cum already, baby...stroke it slowly.

Here, let mommy help you...

Yes, let mommy stroke it for you; show you just how it should feel. (Mommy can't fight it anymore - you're so young and so hard and it's so wrong, but she just...oh god...) Let mommy rub her soft titties against it, smush it between them...ooh, mommy's just going to let it happen!

Let's count together, baby, and you're going to try to make it all the way to one hundred before you cum, okay? Can you do that for mommy? Let's try together, and at the end, you can cum right on my titties.

Filesize: 253 MB
Duration: 00:16:32
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 1980 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 151 kb/s

HelpYou.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Italian Empress DariaPurrPurr - Highlight Of Your Day

I'm sure you did know what to expect from a simple pair of light weight non-spandexy Muji leggings, if I AM wearing them. Your cock diamond hard into a tool and your mind into mush, zombie jerking instantly. Skin tight fabric on my long legs, thighs and supreme round ass. This is what distance my bare perfection from your drooling wank addict face. I'm pantyless. My round perfect pale twin hills owning you in all my glory. Encouraging non stop to helplessly touch that wank stick, you can't and won't stop ahah. what.a.dream you love my ass so much you love how I move so much you love my voice so much.

Filesize: 439 MB
Duration: 00:13:41
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 4319 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Highlight .part1.rar
Highlight .part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Your small penis is historic (with Alix Lynx)

The reason for your visit today is obvious. There is no need to be embarrassed, though. Alix is a professional and she is here to help. She asks you to remove your pants so that she can see your full problem and she is surprised to see how small your cock really is. She needs her magnifying glass to view your micropenis. Miss Alix shows you a normal penis and then she shows you a cast of the smallest penis she has ever seen. Your penis, however, is far tinier than anything she has ever seen before. There are a few treatments that could be utilized, but they are quite invasive and not appropriate. She asks how big your erect penis becomes and she wonders how much ejaculate can come out of a penis so small. Miss Alix begins to explain to you how you should work your little dick. In every effort to be of assistance to you, she takes off her lab coat and then she reveals her bit tits to you and you appreciate her encouragement. You can feel the cum building up in your balls and Miss Alix asks you to speed your strokes as she reveals her pussy to you. She can tell that you are near an orgasm and when you pop, Miss Alix is impressed with your sperm offering.

Filesize: 144 MB
Duration: 00:09:22
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1992 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 148 kb/s

Historic.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Vikki Lynn - Right Where I Want you

I know you love to jerk and stroke to Me and just how I tell you too. you are such a good boy, maybe I will reward you today by letting you cum. I slowly peal off My thigh high boots, thigh highs socks and reveal My soft smooth soles and painted pretty toes. you love to stroke to My feet and you will do it just how I say. Even if that means you will be denied.

Filesize: 356 MB
Duration: 00:16:12
Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 2956 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

IWantyou.rar

Fileboom Premium Account