Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Rene - Foot Addicted and Fucked!

You are so addicted to My sweet feet, they drive you insane! And it's not just a little foot fetish--you are so obsessed that you only get hard at the thought of feet in your face, not like a real man who gets hot thinking about pussy and ass. Nope, you are a footslut for life! So you know what?? I'm going to fuck you over with your foot addiction. Yep, after this clip, the only way you're going to be able to cum is by looking at My feet! Excited?? Scared? Oh well, I know you can't resist when you see those preview pics! Buy the clip, fucking footboy loser!

Filesize: 233 MB
Duration: 00:09:29
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MOV, 24.000 FPS, 3305 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: smplace.com/download?

FootAddi.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Full Foot Face Fuck

You worship me, and you grovel at my feet. You love them. You want them. But you can't have them... not until you clean the soles of my shoes. No, you will have to earn your place at my precious, gorgeous, Goddess Feet. Now be a good little doormat and lap, lick, and love my shoes with every inch of your tongue. Now I want you to get in there and really clean my feet. How do they taste? They've been in my shoes all day. I bet they taste like sweat. I bet you like it. Actually I know you like it. Maybe, I'm just wondering how much you really like it... let's find out.

Filesize: 373 MB
Duration: 00:06:08
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 8423 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 63.9 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

FootFace.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bart202

Foot In Mouth 2

Well, I guess someone like you can�t get enough of my foot in your mouth. It just helps you jerk off better with a humiliating foot choking your throat, LOL! Stroke, stroke, stroke while I use you as a foot wipe. Goddess Harley Categories: Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Femdom, Brat Girls, Female Supremacy, Foot Fetish, Feet JOI, Foot Humiliation.

Filesize: 743 MB
Duration: 00:12:28
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 8011 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

FootIn2.part1.rar
FootIn2.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Xev Bellringer - Stroke for my Feet

Don't you just adore my feet? Watch me flex and spread my little pudgy toes for you as you stroke it for me. Go ahead, I know you want to grab it anyway so I might as well tell you how. I bet you'd enjoy watching me lotion up my smooth soles too. Oh that just sets you over the edge doesn't it? Don't you wish you could touch, caress, and explore my dainty feet with your tongue? I can think of something else you might want to explore my feet with.

Filesize: 193 MB
Duration: 00:07:27
Video: WMV, 23.976 FPS, 4841 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

FootJOI.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Luscious Lindsey - Eat Your Cum For Me

you would do anything for Me, right? Whatever it is that My perfect little heart desires. I want you to eat your own cum for Me. Prove yourself to Me. If you can't do this little thing for Me then why should I ever trust you? It's not that big of a deal so don't be nervous. After all this is what makes Me happy, so it should make you happy too! Just close your eyes and do it! I know you can. If women can swallow cum, than you can swallow your own no problem.

Filesize: 158 MB
Duration: 00:05:25
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 3940 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

ForMe.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Lindsey - Stroke-Full life

you already know what your life lacks. That's why when you go to work and live out your day to day life, you find yourself craving the one thing that matters to you. Stroking. you need to touch yourself. you need to come home buy clips and stroke. That's all you have to look forward to, all you'll ever have to look forward to. your loser life is a joke and you know that. The only way you can cope is with clips and your own touch because no one else would ever bother with that. So sit there and stroke, drown yourself in self pity because you have nothing to live for.

Filesize: 621 MB
Duration: 00:07:05
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 253 kb/s

Fulllife.part1.rar
Fulllife.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Jessi Belle - Get Fucked

You love it when I give you tasks and instructions, so you'll love this one. You're going to become my little anal slut and you're going to get fucked for me! You'll need a dildo for this and I am going to tell you how I want you to fuck your ass and mouth for me, just like the good little slut you are. Have no fear! I am going to let you cum, but in the way that I want you to!

Filesize: 330 MB
Duration: 00:11:02
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 4042 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Get.rar

Fileboom Premium Account