Mistress T Videos Collection

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I Control You HD

Run Time 16
Size 465 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Mmmm, this sensually Dominant jerk off instruction sizzles! It's a custom vid for 'Chris' & although I say his name in it, you won't care. I slowly strip, teasing you while telling you to NOT

stroke yet. I want your arousal to build, I want you to wait. After several excruciating minutes where you'll be white-knuckling the arms of your chair to keep from grabbing your horny

cock I finally instruct you to touch yourself very lightly...the MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION continues with a slow countdown, each moment with so much eye candy you'll ache for

release...your devotion to me deepening as you fall for me more than you thought possible...

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

ttum

ttum

Ballbust Fuck And Ruined Orgasm

Run Time 10
Size 316 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Sasha teases the slave with her feet...while I tease him with my pussy & hand...smacking his balls around to keep him from cumming...until he can't hold off anymore...but he won't get

to enjoy that orgasm: I smash him hard in the balls as he's cumming, ruining that orgasm!

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Training By Mature Lady HD

Run Time 11
Size 331 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

You're drawn to classy older women...MILF's, cougars...experienced women who you know could teach you a few things. You want to be a better lover. You want to learn how to please

women...even how to serve Goddess's. You need to be groomed. You need to learn orgasm control. A mature woman taking you in hand...controlling your training...that's just what you

need...

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Gay Cocksucking Seduction

Run Time 11
Size 345 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Down on your knees it's time for you to finally suck cock for me. I seduce & coach you into it. I encourage you to lick his balls...I tease you with telling you to kiss me while you suck his

cock. Just look at me & my gorgeous breasts while you take that cock in your mouth...soon you'll be sucking that cock like a champ & take all that hot cum on your face while you open

your mouth wide & catch as much as you can...

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Your MILF With Your Black Friend HD

Run Time 13
Size 386 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

You come home to find your MOTHER with your pal. She likes him...a lot...and decides to play with him right in front of you to humiliate you. She compares his BBC (Big

Black Cock) to your little white dicklet, & explains that THAT is why he gets to fuck you. Lots of teasing & humiliation...ending with you taking a HUGE LOAD of CUM all

over your face! Features: CUCKOLDING & FAMILY FANTASIES, INTERRACIAL.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account