Mistress T Videos Collection

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Giantess Couple Punish Little Pervert HD

Run Time 14
Size 428 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

You're so tiny you thought you could get a close look at a hot Giant & Giantess fucking...but you get caught! They decide to punish you by giving you a VERY close

look...you're shoved into that huge, hot, wet pussy & pummeled over & over by that giant cock...feeling you squirm & struggle to stay alive in there adds to their pleasure &

soon there's a giant eruption & you nearly drown in all that hot semen before getting pushed out with the cream pie...but now you're a salty snack for a hungry Giantess...

(Even if you're not into the fantasy of being a tiny, shrunken man this is a hot fucking vid that cuckolds or fans of cream pie's would also love.)

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ttum

Daddy's Blackmail Wank HD

Run Time 8
Size 300 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

I know you perv out on younger women, short skirts, pink panties, pig tails, bratty-bossy girls who would NEVER let you touch them. I know you're ashamed but you can't help it. That

forbidden fruit. You can LOOK at me but don't touch, I'll even let you wank and give you a little tease show...but it's going to cost you: big time.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Jerk For Me Slowly HD

Run Time 10
Size 294 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

This is a custom vid for 'John' & I say his name a few times...but anyone can enjoy this sexy MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION as I sensually Dominate you & direct you to stroke

yourself slowly while gazing at my beautiful face & body...especially my cleavage, legs & ass. It will feel very intimate. With lots of eye contact you'll feel like I'm right there, close enough

to touch...

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

ttum

You'll Never Fuck Me HD

Run Time 8
Size 237 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

This is a very sensual MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION scene with a bit of a cruel edge. The view is as if you are fucking me...it's to really put you in the drivers seat, to give you a

genuine feeling of being on top of me, fucking my sweet pussy...I tease you with my sexy body, my beautiful face & my velvety voice...I remind you that in reality you'll never really know

how it feels to fuck me. I make you watch me cum, I challenge you to try to cum at the same time, imagining that you're serving me sexually. Includes a 100% REAL female orgasm.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

MILFs Cock Sucking Lesson 2

Run Time 13
Size 463 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

If you loved "MILFs Cock Sucking Lesson" and "Slutty MILF" you'll NEED this clip. It's time for you to practice on MILF's boyfriends cock (POV, in vivid HD...you'll think you're gagging

on that big cock!). MILF demonstrates, you practice. It's such a turn on watching MILF suck that cock and you want to please MILF by doing a good job. Practice-practice!

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Addicted Jerker

Run Time 6
Size 175 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Hello fan boy, chronic masturbator, jerk addict...horny again I see. I'm what you crave. You love my hands and you love to see me stroking a cock, talking to you...so you can pretend it's

my hands on your dick. You like that I'm a little bit mean, Dominant, confident and twisted. You like it when I tell you how to stroke for me....so go ahead & start stroking...

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account