Face and Body Sitting, Smothering.And Femdom Oral - Asslicking (Female).

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

"Smother the Mood Face"

Run Time 16
Size 195 MB
Resolution 720 x 480 px

Download:

Massage My Asshole with your Tongue

Run Time 5
Size 113 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Mistress Amber just keeps getting hotter and hotter. Gorgeous face, gorgeous body, wicked bubble butt ass, and a nasty disposition to her slave. She is very demanding.

She expects to have her asshole massaged by her slave's tongue while she is relaxing. Of course, because she is such a Diva, no slave can ever get it right. She has

exacting standards and won't settle for anything but perfect service from her slave. What follows is some of the hottest ass worship we have ever seen, with really great ass

shaking and verbals from Mistress Amber

Download:

Simply Smothered

Run Time 15
Size 339 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Download:

How to make your Mistress Cum

Run Time 9
Size 277 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Mistress Aleksa settles for nothing but the best from her slaves especially when it comes to making a woman orgasm. She trains his tongue to lick her pussy exactly as

she commands so he learns the correct way to make his Mistress Cum.

Download:

Desert Phoenix - A Tale of Four Smothers

Run Time 58
Size 1.01 GB
Resolution 720 x 480 px

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ttum

Foot Pussy Worship-Oral Service +mirrors

Run Time 15
Size 464 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Mistress Sarah gave her slave one simple task to do before she came home and instead of arriving to a clean house she finds him smelling her worn panties like some

pervert. Not only will her slave be licking the floors clean now but he will polish every inch of her feet with his tongue until his lesson has been learned. Mistress Sarah will

not stand for disobedience and lack of respect in her house .

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

ttum

Facesitting Real Panic - Clip 03 - Horror Time Series - NewMfx 2014 Full HD

Run Time 5
Size 238 MB
Resolution 1920 x 1080 px

SYNOPSIS: For today our mighty goddess are out of control, she needs to put out her stress and will do this in her new slave Faby. Cindy has a perfect butt and use it with much

violence and aggressive to smother Faby. This movie is very cruel and of course is in our aggressive serie Horror Time. This movie Cindy shows her true identity of a cruel dome and

she'll do history here in new mfx.. Check out this movie note 10!!! unfortunately the slave can't survive for 30 minutes under Cindy and when she saw an opportunity she get out of the

bed and run for a safe place, all was filmed and no edited!!! enjoy.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

CPL-1653 Sister's Smothering Scuffle f/f with Emma

Run Time 16
Size 123 MB
Resolution 640 x 480 px

Well Jasmine and Emma meet again on the mats to settle there differences. Emma was prepared to do whatever she had to in order to take Jasmine down after suffering her humiliating defeat

from her sister in cpl-1652. Jasmine had other plans though and was not gonna go down without a good fight. Emma manages to get the upper hand on Jasmine and pins her down tight to the

mats, making sure to use her height and weight to keep her there. Jasmine struggled beneath Emma but could not free herself from Emma's superior holds and facesits. Jasmine was getting

frustrated and finally manages to escape and return the favour. She gets Emma down and really smothers her, making Emma tap out numerous times. Emma almost breaks free, but with

Jasmine's lightning speed she found herself back down on the mats. After putting up a good fight Emma gets out from under Jasmine and as they struggle for position, Emma gets the upper hand

for one last time. Making sure now that Jasmine does not go anywhere Emma uses her famous inescapable facesit pin crushing Jasmine's head in her solid thighs, right until the very end where

Emma grabs Jasmine by the hair, mounts her face pressing down hard sealing all of her air, and finally listening to the words she wants to hear. I give up, coming from a very angry and

disappointed Jasmine's mouth. This is a long clip, but well worth the price for watching these 2 in non stop heart pounding action!

Download:

http://k2s.cc/file/3d48d2d844951/CFSNOV224.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

Nausika - Relegated To Slave Category

Run Time 10
Size 249 MB
Resolution 720 x 576 px

How much I enjoy to have my stupid ex-boyfriend as a slave! My imagination now goes crazy, how to think sadistic ways to dominate him and humiliate him. Hmmm.... He can be my human

furniture...But he must proved worthy for that! He must have no support, he must have my full weight on his face! My FULL weight! So I put him in the middle of the room, with only support his hands,

and I sit on him! His neck must hold all my weight and he is moaning, but I slap him to stop. I sit hard, his face gets deep inside me. I change positions but all over them are very hard for him. I smile

as I sit on him, here is my new furniture!

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

ttum

LMA - Princess Dakota: Human Toilet Paper is Your Purpose for Living

Run Time 8
Size 309 MB
Resolution 1280 x 720 px

TP - Human Toilet Paper is Your Purpose for Living (Toilet Play)

Let's face it, what Woman wouldn't prefer a warm, soft tongue as toilet paper instead of coarse, dry, irritating normal toilet paper? Princess Dakota certainly doesn't like ordinary toilet paper. But her slave was somewhat resistive to the task of licking her nasty, freshly soiled asshole clean with his tongue. So Princess Dakota put him into chastity. It's amazing what three months of denial will do to a slave's limits. All of a sudden? his limits are almost non-existent. He is begging to be her toilet paper if it will get him release.

So Princess Dakota sits on his face and commands him to rim and lick and clean her ass like his life depends on it. She pulls his hair and wants deep penetration. He is now nothing more than human toilet paper to her and she makes it clear that this is his only purpose in life. She teases him, taunts him, and drives him crazy with desire. Her verbals are superb. He begs to cum but she laughs and denies him. He is doing such a good job as her toilet paper, why should she ruin everything by letting him cum. She laughs and he moans as she tells him she is considering permanent chastity. He will be her toilet paper for the rest of his pathetic life.

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account